PDA

View Full Version : Building a better tomorrow

rareay84
04-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Goodbye crappy, low-rent electronics stores! We are aware that we invested a lot of money in you in the past, and you had high hopes of becoming world-class stores. But the Associated Conglomeration of Federated Hood Builders met, and figured out that no matter how world-class you become, you'll never make more than twenty-nine bucks a square per hour. Lofts will eventually make us over a thousand per square per hour. Being an Electronics Store, we're sure you have access to calculators and can do the math.

Please be aware that we carefully considered your proposal to expand Hoodtown to make room for you and Lofts too. But I'm afraid that the current economic environment would make that cost $2.5 million bucks, and your sorry butts just will never be worth that sort of consideration. Perhaps you can take some small consolation in the fact that after we have two lofts, we'll be in a better position to expand, so your buddies, the gas stations and clothing stores, may not meet your fate. Although we intend to grow to a thriving powerful metropolis, we are not heartless, and intend to remember our humble roots to the extent that it is economically and politically feasable.

In conclusion, we appreciate all your past contributions to our Hood. Although nobody uses the Uzis or night sticks any more, rest assured that every time a janitor dusts the display case where they have found their final resting place, a tear of fond rememberence will come to his eye.

Yours truly,
rareay
lvl 37

sez
04-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Nicely done.

frenda
04-17-2012, 12:05 PM
+1 Well said, my friend.

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 12:05 PM
I thought it was spam for a second.

Ram
04-17-2012, 12:25 PM
lmao electronics strores! haven't seen one in ages!

i need muney
04-17-2012, 12:35 PM
lmao electronics strores! haven't seen one in ages!
Check my hood ;)

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Check my hood ;)

hmmmm lol

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r580/mnju_03/IMG_0181.png

frenda
04-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Check my hood ;)

Muney, are you female or just in drag? ;)

Bala82
04-17-2012, 12:50 PM
How do you get an atm ?

jmeijer
04-17-2012, 12:54 PM
How do you get an atm ?Bought it on Ebay.

Ram
04-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Bought it on Ebay.

Paypal is making the money transfer ;)

nycpizzalover
04-17-2012, 01:13 PM
How do you get an atm ?

Beat the living crap out of any of us and we will drop one in your lap if we have one since we are adverse to pain (at least I am) Short answer: PvP is one way.

Dorian Gray
04-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Please be aware that we carefully considered your proposal to expand Hoodtown to make room for you and Lofts too. But I'm afraid that the current economic environment would make that cost $2.5 million bucks, and your sorry butts just will never be worth that sort of consideration. lvl 37

lol I still have an electronics store and my next expansion is $25 million. I also want a huge hood with a lot of building variety though. So to each their own. :)

frenda
04-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Dorian, to be honest, that's the only reason I've held on to some of the buildings I still have. I like the variety and want a hood that looks good too, but also makes good money. Soon I'll have to make some expensive choices though.

Santa
04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
The footprint is awkward for decoration purposes... :P

Dorian Gray
04-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Dorian, to be honest, that's the only reason I've held on to some of the buildings I still have. I like the variety and want a hood that looks good too, but also makes good money. Soon I'll have to make some expensive choices though.

Yeah, I'm very indecisive so I hate having to make choices. I feel like I'm going to run out of space for all the future things I want to do with my hood. I might have some choices to make then. I've already run out of expansions going to the left. :mad:

frenda
04-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Wow, I'll have to check out your hood. I think you're in my mob. I'm the same way, I can't decide when's the right time to punch off some of the lower end buildings.

Dorian Gray
04-17-2012, 02:39 PM
Wow, I'll have to check out your hood. I think you're in my mob. I'm the same way, I can't decide when's the right time to punch off some of the lower end buildings.

When... If that day comes I guess I'll have a lot of space for decorations.

frenda
04-17-2012, 02:46 PM
When... If that day comes I guess I'll have a lot of space for decorations.

True dat!!! :)