PDA

View Full Version : Sell of Not--- Need some HELP?

Dr BoneCrusher
04-17-2012, 07:50 AM
I would like to build and sell railguns to do upgrade over 10mil. At a later date I would like to do it again. If you sell the railgun can you build it again?

Aidan
04-17-2012, 08:04 AM
Yesss u can

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 08:44 AM
I'm confused . . . do you make $ selling railguns? Why would you sell it only to buy it again? Is there some secret strategy I missed?

Aidan
04-17-2012, 08:47 AM
U used this kind of strategy to do an expensive upgrade or buying a nano which cost more thn ur vault.

U get 50% from the buying cost

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Okay, so basically in order to buy a super expensive item, you accept a 50% loss in cash to put you up to the cost of the item, but limit your time with that money in your "account", thus saving it from raiding. . . .

Do i understand that correctly? Each Railgun (in this example) actually ends of costing 150% of the cost, so that you can protect your cash to get the Nano, or whatever.

Sepi
04-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I suggest strongly not to sell Railguns as it takes so much time to build these and as Colonelbob stated, the over-all cost of guns is quite much. Consider building your defences instead and you get your Space Center or Nanotech Factory eventually. :)

Aidan
04-17-2012, 09:34 AM
@colonelbob yes tht n couple with syncing ur 12 hr above money buildings u cn do the upgrade or buying nano safely. I have not attempt it tho bcoz i need to get my cement factory up first.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Okay, so basically in order to buy a super expensive item, you accept a 50% loss in cash to put you up to the cost of the item, but limit your time with that money in your "account", thus saving it from raiding. . . .

Do i understand that correctly? Each Railgun (in this example) actually ends of costing 150% of the cost, so that you can protect your cash to get the Nano, or whatever.

Yes, I know that sounds crazy but, you bank 10mil then sell 4 railguns for 10mil and buy the Nano. I make 400k per hour so waiting a day or two with a lot of money unvaulted is risky and could cost more then a 50% cut on the guns. Also all buildings are built so no real wast of time.

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Cool, let us know how it all works out. The numbers you're dealing with are staggering to me at the moment lol.

vball
04-17-2012, 06:50 PM
I just built my first nano. Ended up doing it completely wrong though and will not repeat that on the second atempt.

I like the strategy of using defensive units and then selling them as long as your base has enough room to do so.

For the second one will buy defense units do not have railgun yet, so will use combo of those as well as palm trees.

I had thought about saving the money until I find people who are doing that and happily go and take most of the excess. So although a big hit at least I know it will not get taken.

Agent Orange
04-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Buying and selling high cost defensive buildings? Makes no sense to me, you waste money and time.

JMC
04-17-2012, 08:43 PM
I get the highest 3 payouts in a map and get them to say 14/15, in combination with either the level 1 or level 4 map completion bonuses. The 3 missions themselves can usually give at least 4mil, at most 7mil, then the map bonuses or any other bonus will give another 1mil-1.5mil. Should have enough energy to also combine this with a couple other missions on other maps to make up for the rest. With my income i can collect 1.5-2mil at a time sometimes. So i wait till i have vault limit and then do this money collection and get to 12mil. Then do all the missions and by the end i have enough to get the nanotechs. Did this a while ago when the nanotechs first came out.