PDA

View Full Version : Why overtime in events is needed.

Yahkin
04-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Because I have to come to the forums to find out there is an event ongoing. I will now have to restart the game on my Ipad several times for it to show up and I've already missed several hours of the event.

:mad:

Swifty
04-17-2012, 07:37 AM
@Yahkin

I agree that overtime is needed, but I only get a couple of hours of overtime before the app crashes.

Joeycool
04-17-2012, 08:32 AM
suggest you stop talking about overtime if you want to keep overtime.

Babytway
04-17-2012, 08:50 AM
+2 joey, when will the ever learn.

Yahkin
04-17-2012, 09:16 AM
It's not a big secret.

I would prefer things worked as intended and everyone started the event at the same time.

i need muney
04-17-2012, 09:19 AM
It's not a big secret.I would prefer things worked as intended and everyone started the event at the same time.
And some would prefer to choke you with a piano string :)
Not me, but I know some.

Ram
04-17-2012, 09:19 AM
It's not a big secret.

I would prefer things worked as intended and everyone started the event at the same time.

get a life and close the game sometimes

Swifty
04-17-2012, 09:23 AM
I reboot my iPad2 right before the end of regulation time. The app crashes after a couple hours of overtime. Maybe it is just a coincidence.

Yahkin
04-17-2012, 09:30 AM
get a life and close the game sometimes

Meh, I have multiple Ipads. One for each game I play. :rolleyes:

Lasic
04-17-2012, 09:42 AM
I missed a day and a half! I am playing dayly (at least twice a day), tomorrow morning I collected, now I collected and fought a bit until it crashed... and OPS THERE IS AN EVENT. 5d 14h left. That sucks. Badly.

W H A T I S W R O N G W I T H T H I S ?

Joeycool
04-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Me too... however I suspect the event was only 6 days in total?

dudeman
04-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Me too... however I suspect the event was only 6 days in total?

Correct, the event started with just over 6 days on the timer.

Swifty
04-17-2012, 10:36 AM
@Joeycool and Babytway

I like the paranoia, keep it coming.

But the reality is this. If Funzio decides to make a change, it is not going to be because they read some random thread. It is going to be because they found a mysterious duplicate entry in one of their databases. And it will be typo that no one could possibly have known about until that exact instant when they decided to make the change.

And then all the Funzio sycophants (and I use that word advisedly) will line up and say, "Yes, we believe it, there is no way that they could possibly have known about it."

CounterSniper
04-17-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm Paranoid

Ram
04-17-2012, 10:47 AM
they are watching us!

Joeycool
04-17-2012, 11:08 AM
@Joeycool and Babytway

I like the paranoia, keep it coming.

But the reality is this. If Funzio decides to make a change, it is not going to be because they read some random thread. It is going to be because they found a mysterious duplicate entry in one of their databases. And it will be typo that no one could possibly have known about until that exact instant when they decided to make the change.

And then all the Funzio sycophants (and I use that word advisedly) will line up and say, "Yes, we believe it, there is no way that they could possibly have known about it."

I never had chance to test the over time thing... last time I got the last diamond 36 hours before event finished.

Plus the chance of my phone not ringing for any length of time is zero. So it makes no difference to me.

Just saying... If you want to keep something... dont talk about it!

mnju_03
04-17-2012, 11:10 AM
I just found a glitch... If I rob people, I get their money... I've been doing it for months now, daily... I'm doing it right now even. I CAN'T LIE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OmHYik5C-Q