PDA

View Full Version : Where are you getting your ATMs from ?

straps
04-17-2012, 06:31 AM
Just wondering where others are getting success trying for the ATMs, robbing, attacking or through maps ?

slackerboy
04-17-2012, 06:32 AM
Boardwalk, always a safe bet. Even picked up a rusty gun ;)

straps
04-17-2012, 06:34 AM
Any particular job at boardwalk ?

Brent
04-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Most through maps so far. Trying to master Restaurant Row and getting a few there.

slackerboy
04-17-2012, 06:41 AM
shooting gallery, 1st attempt earlier today 500 energy 3 ATMs. Later today 1000 energy 2 ATMs and a rusty gun

Also in earlier events, Little Italy -- Apartments was kind to me.

At the end of the day, it is pretty much random. Pick something was a low energy hit so you can get more attempts.

Think Ghost, posted a post in the last event if you went for higher maps the open drops would be better. Do not think this is valid. Since in this event(boardwalk) and the last event(Little Italy), got similar opens and rewards so far from the initial opens

Maniaxe
04-17-2012, 06:50 AM
I always hit boardwalk during events, I got 2 ATMs and 4 Rusty's. Has anyone else noticed that during events the rusted ones drop rate is insanely better? Maybe it is just coincidence but I get almost 1:2 during event and stopped farming them otherwise because the drop rate was so horrible.

Jill
04-17-2012, 06:59 AM
Red cascade does it for me plus some empire buses thrown in for good measure

Sasha54
04-17-2012, 07:04 AM
I always hit boardwalk during events, I got 2 ATMs and 4 Rusty's. Has anyone else noticed that during events the rusted ones drop rate is insanely better? Maybe it is just coincidence but I get almost 1:2 during event and stopped farming them otherwise because the drop rate was so horrible.

strange - but I found the exact opposite. During the last event hardly any and I also farm for Devilish Taxis which dropped much less. Once the event finished I got a lot more.