PDA

View Full Version : Light Hearted View of Events

Jill
04-17-2012, 03:42 AM
Did you notice then when the forum is in the throes of some disaster Funzio come up with a new event?

Example Rusty Ma’s - in the middle of all of that came the St Paddy’s day event with emeralds and the Irish Dragon blade, etc

Now in the middle of the money cheats episode, they came up with another event, but this one has been well planned and takes the biscuit,

An ATM event , how appropriate cos its really .... Money Cheating ........ LOL

AppleMacGuy
04-17-2012, 04:20 AM
Well, at leat they have an (ironic) sense of humour lmao! I like that TBH...

Rhino72
04-17-2012, 04:21 AM
I think they already had this planned and held it back a day to deal with the money problem. That is my guess why the timer is already missing a day into the week.

Bruiser
04-17-2012, 04:33 AM
The opening credits of the new event are still messed up and have been since the last one. It says 'At intervals 3,5,7 and 10 Credit Card earn unique rewards" Nothing about interval 9 AGAIN. CCM had a go at Jill for incorrectly spelling LFizzles name and CC themselves can't comprehend English either, Where is the Plural in Credit Card(s)...

CounterSniper
04-17-2012, 04:37 AM
The opening credits of the new event are still messed up and have been since the last one. It says 'At intervals 3,5,7 and 10 Credit Card earn unique rewards" Nothing about interval 9 AGAIN. CCM had a go at Jill for incorrectly spelling LFizzles name and CC themselves can't comprehend English either, Where is the Plural in Credit Card(s)...

Plus, its another one week event that started at 6 days, the last one week event was 4 days, etc, etc.

doinkent
04-17-2012, 05:44 AM
if you havent noticed the past 3-4 events have been separated by a few days so i dont think this has anything to do with trying to balance out the cheat with a new event. but maybe its a bit tongue in cheek how the have ATM's, maybe they did that on purpose