PDA

View Full Version : Am ii missing something??? confused.com

j_pa
04-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Hi been playing Crime City for a while now, somehow "think" im on a winning strat. (feel free to let me know :))

level 28
jobs comp-422
Fights won-769
Fights lost-163
robberies won 157
robberies lost 8

# of maffia- 759
# of weps -691
# of armour- 282
total attack 3631
total defence 4485
income per hour $42041 (all made legit fyi :D)

problem is a rivals profile whos also level 28 but has
# of members 307
weps -2963
armour 2204
attack 6275
defence 6817
income $2789....

when i try buy any gun less than GL it doesnt register and ive made alot of my attack on SG (135) and explosives so how is it that he can buy 4000 attack and Defence items and they register but i cant buy a single item unless it costs $100k+ :s

jaywalker
04-17-2012, 02:23 AM
At level 28 you can bring 28*5 = 140 mafia members.

You equip them with one of each category of items. The best 140 guns, melee, explosives, armor and cars.
If you want to get higher attack, you can't simply buy a 2/2 weapon and expect it to overtake a more powerfull one :)

If you want more control over how much att/def each item will try looking at this thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23214-Yet-Another-Stats-Spreadsheet-one-for-items-*and*-buildings

/e you should look at the stickied "Best of the Best"

j_pa
04-17-2012, 02:41 AM
kool thanks, i had a lil look at the att/def post today, i think in a nutshell have to buy the greater costing now because thats where i mostly started of from i.e. 95 combat guns 6/4 have to buy higher then that -_-

Jill
04-17-2012, 02:50 AM
For your level your income is very good, but you need to look a bit more at building up your stats. Respect points are a very good way to purchase equipment. You will see the different item you can purchase using your RP's, could be a tommy gun or whatever. Notice the att and def are much higher than purchased items at the same sorta level.

When you first begin you think to get as many mafia as possible, as quickly as possible to make you stronger, I know I did, but what Jaywalker is saying is 100% correct, when you rob or attack you have only 5 mafia per level attacking with you, so level 28x5= only 140 mafia members used. Your other 619 mafia members are unused.
Build up each of the 5 elements of your equipment (guns, melee, etc) to the highest strenght of weapons you can and this includes explosives to be used by each of the 140 mafia.

Also look at building defence buildings at your level, you may well sell them later in the game but for now get some and build them up to level 7 or 8 at least.

Keep building up your income as you go along and you can also farm some items that have beneficial stats. Look at the best of the best thread and you'll discover more. Hope this is helpful and Welcome to the Forum.