PDA

View Full Version : Paid 2500 for hood expansion, no expansion

TZora
04-16-2012, 11:51 PM
paid $2500 to expand my hood .. money charged but no expansion???

WTF is this :mad:

also, i wish to say that the Energy and Stamina sucks my butt ... it just gets so boring when ur out of energy or stamina ... :confused:

jaywalker
04-16-2012, 11:55 PM
It takes time to expand your hood, it is not done in 1 second :)
The bigger the cost, the longer time it will take.

doinkent
04-16-2012, 11:56 PM
click on the expansion area it will tell you how long left

ihateregister
04-17-2012, 12:14 AM
It its lvl 1 to lvl 2, shouldn't take much long, just that the expansion was so little you properly didn't realise.

TZora
04-17-2012, 12:44 AM
thanks for the help.

i'm level 10.

i know it takes time for buildings to upgrade. yesterday i clicked to expand the hood, it said i needed $2500 and the hood will expand in 12 hours. so i paid the money and went to bed.

now it is more than 12 hours already (think it is more than 15 hours) and when i click on 'expand the hood', it says to pay $5000 and the expansion will be done in 12 hours.

i don't get this crap, it is so hard to earn money. if there were some brothels in the game, i would go sell my ass but that wont happen lol. so yeah, the game cheated away my hard earned ass-whooping $2500 and didn't expand the hood even a millimeter.

screw it.

Stingray
04-17-2012, 01:45 AM
If you think it's hard to make money, you should consider "camping".
You should build an economy first, and then level (in my opinion).
Take a look at the "Best of the best guides". It's in the sticky in the General topic.

Just stop leveling for a week or 2-3 and keep building, upgrading and expanding. Especially the upgrading is an essential thing in Crime City.

Bala82
04-17-2012, 02:56 AM
It its lvl 1 to lvl 2, shouldn't take much long, just that the expansion was so little you properly didn't realise.

That's the annoying thing, the expansion should be larger like whole square block :(

ihateregister
04-17-2012, 03:09 AM
thanks for the help.

i'm level 10.

i know it takes time for buildings to upgrade. yesterday i clicked to expand the hood, it said i needed $2500 and the hood will expand in 12 hours. so i paid the money and went to bed.

now it is more than 12 hours already (think it is more than 15 hours) and when i click on 'expand the hood', it says to pay $5000 and the expansion will be done in 12 hours.

i don't get this crap, it is so hard to earn money. if there were some brothels in the game, i would go sell my ass but that wont happen lol. so yeah, the game cheated away my hard earned ass-whooping $2500 and didn't expand the hood even a millimeter.

screw it.

Actually you did expanded your hood.. lols

doinkent
04-17-2012, 03:21 AM
like above said you proabaly did expand but the expansions are quite small so you probably didnt realise..lol

gunzie
08-03-2012, 10:54 AM
I also did the 2500$ expansion. Then I waited the 12 or 24 hours or whatever it was, then I got message that it completed, and I went and looked and there was no expansion at all~! I know for sure since I know which way I expanded, was curious how big it would be, and placed a building right on edge of hood, so I could see how many small blocks I gained. I gained zero!! The OP is correct, that something is buggy here. Anyone know of a fix? I was playing on new IPAD. Reinstalling did not change situation.

edit: almost forgot, this is the 2nd time it happened to me. Earlier the same thing happened, but since I had not planned ahead, and not placed building on edge of hood, I could not be sure. This time I made sure I was cheated out of my expansion. Now I have a smaller hood, and am stuck with higher costs forever for expanding my smaller hood. My next expansion is 5000, and it will only (hopefully) bring me up to where I should have been with the 2500 expansion. Paying exponentially more and losing them like this will really hurt much later in game.

Luciferianism
08-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Lolololololol

Boom
08-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Guys in pretty sure this guy is messing with us lol