PDA

View Full Version : please stop flooding my pm

ihateregister
04-16-2012, 11:27 PM
I already said what i knew, and they deleted it, im sure many others knew if u wan to find out, plz stop flooding me with pms.. sorry but im not going to reply any of you anymore.. thanks, play legit now.

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 11:31 PM
thought Funzio would've banned you for that.. hmm.. haven't seen you post since. or did they just warn you?

ihateregister
04-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Funzio didnt ban you for that? haven't seen you post since. or did they just warn you?
Any idea on the term freedom of speech?

Swifty
04-17-2012, 12:39 AM
A lot of other people got banned for what they thought was freedom of speech.

Dillinja
04-17-2012, 12:52 AM
I already said what i knew, and they deleted it, im sure many others knew if u wan to find out, plz stop flooding me with pms.. sorry but im not going to reply any of you anymore.. thanks, play legit now.
lol, what did you expect when you posted what you did?
A friggin nobel peace prize? sorry, we're out of stock atm. so here's a pm from an avid wannabe cheater instead.

i need muney
04-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Any idea on the term freedom of speech?
Freedom your azz! They should ban you by DNA.
First you drop the bomb and now whine. What did you expect!

Dravak
04-17-2012, 01:45 AM
Basically >.< ok I seriously getting more and more pissed off .

ihateregister
04-17-2012, 02:48 AM
Freedom your azz! They should ban you by DNA.
First you drop the bomb and now whine. What did you expect!
Haters at their best.

Aid
04-17-2012, 02:51 AM
Haters at their best.
You are a total idiot and am award winning loser.
Funzio, please ban this useless 'hater'

ihateregister
04-17-2012, 02:53 AM
Lmao haters hating me trying to shun me out of the community for giving away certain secrets thats not supposed to be said. You peeps need to know the game isn't everything in a life.

Burn
04-17-2012, 02:54 AM
@ihateregister, dude, you are the consummate hater.

You've positioned yourself on some kind of moral high ground, and you simply have no business being there.

The simple facts of the matter are that you cheated, you got caught, you got angry, you subsequently came here to cause as much sh!t as you could.

Get over it, move on, because your brand of trouble making serves no-one but you and your own petty-minded spite.

Hate on that.

P.S. Funzio, will you please slap an IP ban on this sorry little weasel.

ihateregister
04-17-2012, 03:06 AM
@ihateregister, dude, you are the consummate hater.

You've positioned yourself on some kind of moral high ground, and you simply have no business being there.

The simple facts of the matter are that you cheated, you got caught, you got angry, you subsequently came here to cause as much sh!t as you could.

Get over it, move on, because your brand of trouble making serves no-one but you and your own petty-minded spite.

Hate on that.

P.S. Funzio, will you please slap an IP ban on this sorry little weasel.

Okok, I'm sorry for all the troubles I caused, i had kept my lips zipped since then as I can't be bother to type another full guide on How to do it again. Im just here to tell all those people that pmed me why I'm not replying and encourage them to be good legit players. Have fun.

Santa
04-17-2012, 03:50 AM
Jeez, stop PMing me too!!!

I'm obviously not telling anyone since I might be banned... Probably not. :/

erik
04-17-2012, 07:36 AM
Also, why the heck do people keep talking about "freedom of speech"? What in the world does that have to do with a private business owned forum? Go shout about cheats in your backyard all you want.

sez
04-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Jeez, stop PMing me too!!!

I'm obviously not telling anyone since I might be banned... Probably not. :/

Whatever Poser, stop posting.

sez
04-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Lmao haters hating me trying to shun me out of the community for giving away certain secrets thats not supposed to be said. You peeps need to know the game isn't everything in a life.

Your insight floods the community with hacks and cheaters and ruins the game for everyone else.

blondealex
04-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Let's say I had a "friend" that has someone camping in their hood. If 'he" gave that person the glitch info and waited for them to use it, them reported. Could "my friend" get in trouble as well?

LOL

* disclaimer - this is a joke

Swifty
04-17-2012, 09:06 AM
@blondealex

Your friend could get in trouble if he was one of the ones that Funzio does not like, but if he was one of Funzio's favorites, then it would be no problem.

blondealex
04-17-2012, 09:14 AM
@blondealex

Your friend could get in trouble if he was one of the ones that Funzio does not like, but if he was one of Funzio's favorites, then it would be no problem.
Thanks, I'll tell him he's screwed.

i need muney
04-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Haters at their best.
You are despised like the one who has nothing to put up but cheats and meaningless branding.

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 09:29 AM
I will give this troll credit for employing a different trolling strategy than most.

You know, if Funzio did ban him, he wouldn't have to worry about his inbox anymore. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/ihih.gif

Santa
04-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Poser? I'm not a poser. :/

Olly1
04-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Poser? I'm not a poser. :/

I am, wanna see.....?

*DISCLAIMER - This is a joke

L Fizzle
04-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Closing this thread.