PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think reducing mafia size lame?

richard118
04-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Honestly though, i think too many people are using this loophole. I think rivals list should only take player levels into account after say level 50 or 75. It doesnt make sense to bracket according to mafia size for mid tier players and up.
I am a mid tier player, and annoyed By seeing the same rivals over and over again.

Nicholost
04-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Honestly though, i think too many people are using this loophole. I think rivals list should only take player levels into account after say level 50 or 75. It doesnt make sense to bracket according to mafia size for mid tier players and up.
I am a mid tier player, and annoyed By seeing the same rivals over and over again.
Holy imbalance, Batman. Under your method, low mafia count players would be pitted against high/maximum mafia count players. The stats difference between the two groups would be so wildly out of proportion. Even a small mafia size player with their entire mafia outfitted with the best gold items wouldn't be able to compete against a player with maximum mafia and a horribly equipped mob. Players with a small mafia would be targeted and crushed by anyone with a large mafia.

If you don't like the rivals you are seeing, drop your own mafia size. It will open up a whole new list of rivals. No joke.

mongorie
04-16-2012, 10:09 PM
A real life mafia fight with 500 members vs 50..guess which one would win
If there wasnt any bracketing i guess it could take hours of refreshing to run into the same people twice