PDA

View Full Version : L Fizzle: Make Event Bonus Available For Purchase!

War Priest
04-16-2012, 09:44 PM
L Fizzle, make the bonuses from the events available for purchase! That way those who failed at the events, can buy them! Slap a 500 Gold price tag on them, or put it under the "Add Funds" menu and we can buy it directly with our credit cards. It doesn't matter because you know people will buy them!

There is nothing to lose, only to gain!

**Also, it may calm the after event ruckus in the forums if the players know they can just buy it afterwards.

(EDIT: Something like 500G for bonus alone or 1000G for bonus and unit, however you prefer to sell it.)

Make it happen Fizz!

Thunder Child
04-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Having 'failed' in all events, I second this idea! Just don't put a ridiculous price tag on them!

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Again, I completely agree with this idea. The 2nd event for the upgrade helicopter seemed horribly broken anyway, so why not offer us a chance to buy it outright. That would end all of the lingering discontent for sure.

JMC
04-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Should be at least 1000 or even 1500 gold for the item. They all have the stats of a 900gold units. Then it just depends how much you think that unique bonus should be worth.

500g is far too cheap compared to other units.

War Priest
04-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Should be at least 1000 or even 1500 gold for the item. They all have the stats of a 900gold units. Then it just depends how much you think that unique bonus should be worth.

500g is far too cheap compared to other units.

I was referring to just the bonus, not the unit. Understandable if the unit is included.

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 10:44 PM
After dropping so much gold on the seemingly hopeless chase, the price tag itself is completely irrelevant. It is the chance to actually obtain it that matters to me. So 500 or 1500 or more, just make it available.

War Priest
04-16-2012, 10:46 PM
After dropping so much gold on the seemingly hopeless chase, the price tag itself is completely irrelevant. It is the chance to actually obtain it that matters to me. So 500 or 1500 or more, just make it available.

Yep. Besides, we would probably spend that trying to get to ten in the event anyways...

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 10:47 PM
These bonuses are a HUGE advantage, this would unfortunately be a huge unbalance in the game. I just don't see Funzio considering this. I would LOVE to buy the bonus of the (what was it, 25%?) decrease in upgrade times. But highly doubt they would consider it...

War Priest
04-16-2012, 10:50 PM
These bonuses are a HUGE advantage, this would unfortunately be a huge unbalance in the game. I just don't see Funzio considering this. I would LOVE to buy the bonus of the (what was it, 25%?) decrease in upgrade times. But highly doubt they would consider it...

It was 20% for Modern War. And actually, after that event I had emailed CJ since I spent so much gold and they said it is such a poplular request they are considering it...

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Which is exactly why we spend HUGE amounts of money trying to get them, and when unsuccessful, feel cheated. One could make the argument that buying 2000 gold units gives you an unfair advantage, but no one complains about players who make that decision.

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Which is exactly why we spend HUGE amounts of money trying to get them, and when unsuccessful, feel cheated. One could make the argument that buying 2000 gold units gives you an unfair advantage, but no one complains about players who make that decision.

well of course. but that is a single unit each. Not a mass change in the whole game mechanics compared to others

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 10:57 PM
Listen, sweetheart, if they make it available to everyone, then you can decide whether or not you want to buy it, too. How is that unfair?

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Listen, sweetheart, if they make it available to everyone, then you can decide whether or not you want to buy it, too. How is that unfair?

1) I'm straight.
2) I'm just explaining some thoughts on why Funzio most likely wouldn't go along with this idea...

War Priest
04-16-2012, 11:10 PM
JP did they ever tell you that they are considering it in email? I straight up asked them can I buy it from you.. Haha, and that is when he said it is such a popular request they are considering it.

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 11:15 PM
No sir. I never received that email, but I am super pumped for the chance on that one! At any dollar amount. And I only called the straight guy sweetheart because he has been following me around all day reacting to everything I say like he's got a crush on me. Or like my ex-wife who always had to get in the last word. Sorry to dirty your thread with my wisecracks.

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 11:17 PM
two threads i commented on before you... such a stalkerrrrr

War Priest
04-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Ok guys... cool it! ;)

I purposly put "L Fizzle" in the title because I know the devs look at those first, haha, so they will be reading... We want encouragement to make this happen! So no flirting!

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 11:35 PM
Sorry again. I'll behave from now on... promise. I desperately want that unit, so do I need to PM someone with a request? Would that help at all?

War Priest
04-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Sorry again. I'll behave from now on... promise. I desperately want that unit, so do I need to PM someone with a request? Would that help at all?

Haha, no idea man. I am going to email Funzio once they reply to my earlier ticket.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:38 AM
I am about to go to sleep, but hope to see a reply from Fizz in this thread when I log on tomorrow...

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:51 AM
Bump...

Ok night...

Bronco928
04-17-2012, 08:09 AM
Sorry guys, but I disagree; if it were available to purchase, the value of winning the prize would be significantly diminished. Many would simply blow off the contest and purchase the prize at the end. There's nothing special about that!!

Maverick50727
04-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Sorry guys, but I disagree; if it were available to purchase, the value of winning the prize would be significantly diminished. Many would simply blow off the contest and purchase the prize at the end. There's nothing special about that!!
I agree. It might be the straw that would force me to leave. The the way the game is designed allows people with the biggest pockets to have everything. Yes I know the gold spenders pay for the game but us free players add value in the forums and free advertisement to Funzio. I think a game should be challenging so that is why I play free.

Any advantage you can just buy only give the most advantage to the richest, which is the biggest complaint in the game. No offense to the big gold spenders. I don't blame the big gold spenders for taking advantage of the game design, but I thought Funzio was putting in equalizers to better help free or low end gold users better compete with the upper spenders. Many think that Funzio's game design was just a result of them not expecting people to spend $10,000's on the game. A move like this would diminish the game more IMO. I would hope that even the highest player would still want some challenge and the possiblity of losing.

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 08:59 AM
The game is already set-up that way though . . . Gold players have access to units with stats that are so far above Free players it is almost silly. However, WP suggestion would still encourage active gameplay, especially during events, but those that didn't manage to get that coveted (20% upgrade speed) item could still get it (thus alleviating a great deal of the angst).

I started playing in March, can I ever really catch up to a player who started in January? The game is already completely unbalanced based on when you started playing. This is the model of all games like this, those willing to spend the cash are the biggest, strongest players, those unwilling to part with the cash can still do well, but will never be the "top players".

youj
04-17-2012, 09:18 AM
This is the model of all games like this, those willing to spend the cash are the biggest, strongest players, those unwilling to part with the cash can still do well, but will never be the "top players".

If you use purely in-game money, one day you have the potential to get 2000 Aircraft carriers and 2000 Stealth Bombers. The only thing is, it takes a lot of time. Using gold is more like a shortcut for time.

Jp lfs
04-17-2012, 09:40 AM
One could argue that gold players could simply buy upgrades instantly with 20% of the time left and achieve the same effect as the item, too. But having something that does that for you automatically is an amazing prize to chase. I have heard of players who have some sort of cheat to auto-collect their buildings for them. I feel like that is a bigger threat to fair game-play than allowing everyone to make their own choice on what a certain bonus is worth to them, and whether they are willing to pay for it or choose not to.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 09:56 AM
It isn't just about the people who failed the contest to get it, also the people who started playing AFTER it happened. Plus the potential money Funzio could bring in on just those. "Gold makes Funzio go round!"

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 10:02 AM
Man WP, do you ever sleep? I think Funzio should try some different forms of the events and see what works best (from theirs and our perspective) They've done the random events, let's have them try a "set" event with purchase of the bonus available and they can see how their real cash flow goes . . . I bet it would be better.

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 10:04 AM

Ditto. Those items are trophies right now. They'll be commodities if they do this.

Jp lfs
04-17-2012, 10:05 AM
That is another great point, WP. For players who started later, it would help even the odds. I would also like to see a chance to buy some of the older Limited Edition Items. Maybe a 3-day sale or something. The Robot Walker and the Chocolate Submarine are at the top of my envy list!

War Priest
04-17-2012, 10:13 AM
Ditto. Those items are trophies right now. They'll be commodities if they do this.

Well...that is the basic idea. Since the trophy is such an unfair win and sometimes impossible no matter how much gold is spent.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Man WP, do you ever sleep? I think Funzio should try some different forms of the events and see what works best (from theirs and our perspective) They've done the random events, let's have them try a "set" event with purchase of the bonus available and they can see how their real cash flow goes . . . I bet it would be better.

Nope, sure don't. And either way would be fine by me. But with this idea, we can still have the opportunity to get the event rewards that had already happened. I would give Funzio $300-400 just for the unit with the 20% faster upgrades. Maybe I should just email them and privately buy it, haha.

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Well...that is the basic idea. Since the trophy is such an unfair win and sometimes impossible no matter how much gold is spent.

Are you from the trophy generation or something? Had you won it, you wouldn't be complaining. This is all sour g****s(it's censoring the word for the fruit they make wine out of). 100 percent.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Are you from the trophy generation or something? Had you won it, you wouldn't be complaining. This is all sour g****s(it's censoring the word for the fruit they make wine out of). 100 percent.

Here is a simple fix. THEN DON'T BUY IT! :)

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 10:22 AM
Here is a simple fix. THEN DON'T BUY IT! :)

That's not a fix at all. It cheapens the prize whether I buy it or not. It takes it from a special thing you have to both work for and get lucky to get, and turns it into just another item for sale that you can also try to get for free. That takes away a HUGE motivation for participating in the event.

bilbo baggins
04-17-2012, 10:25 AM
They should sell the unit just make it 300,000,000 gold and see if WP agrees or disagrees with that too.

War Priest
That's not a fix at all. It cheapens the prize whether I buy it or not. It takes it from a special thing you have to both work for and get lucky to get, and turns it into just another item for sale that you can also try to get for free. That takes away a HUGE motivation for participating in the event.

Like somebody said, the majority of players are free, and the only way they can get it is through the event. Not everybody is willing to drop $100 on a single unit with a bonus even if they are a gold buyer.

Thanks for your opinion though. It's more than welcome.

War Priest
They should sell the unit just make it 300,000,000 gold and see if WP agrees or disagrees with that too.

Yep, sure would...

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 10:29 AM
Like somebody said, the majority of players are free, and the only way they can get it is through the event. Not everybody is willing to drop $100 on a single unit with a bonus even if they are a gold buyer.

Thanks for your opinion though. It's more than welcome.

I wouldn't risk leveling 8 levels ahead of schedule for a *chance* to get a super carrier or anything anyone could just buy. I'm sure there are a lot of people who still would, but I'm also certain that there are a lot of people who feel the exact same way and would not be nearly as excited about taking the *risk* for the *potential* payout of a commodity item as they would for a trophy item.

L Fizzle
04-17-2012, 10:37 AM
Will definitely share this with the team on Friday. Thanks guys!

Poopenshire
04-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Please see if they consider it to offer limited time the previous items. I would invest in a reduction of losses for a one time purchase.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Will definitely share this with the team on Friday. Thanks guys!

Remember to mention the money maker it would be! =)

And also help to calm down tempers for those who used a lot of gold and didn't get the item.

bilbo baggins
04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Yep, sure would...

Sur would what? Agree or disagree? As you are so keen to point out to other members I would suggest you read and fully understand the whole post before replying.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Sur would what? Agree or disagree? As you are so keen to point out to other members I would suggest you read and fully understand the whole post before replying.

Nah, this is my thread. I don't have to do sh*t.

Jp lfs
04-17-2012, 11:15 AM

Lmao!!! And this is why I enjoy your posts so much!

Bronco928
04-17-2012, 11:19 AM
One could argue that gold players could simply buy upgrades instantly with 20% of the time left and achieve the same effect as the item, too. But having something that does that for you automatically is an amazing prize to chase. I have heard of players who have some sort of cheat to auto-collect their buildings for them. I feel like that is a bigger threat to fair game-play than allowing everyone to make their own choice on what a certain bonus is worth to them, and whether they are willing to pay for it or choose not to.

One good certianly argue that, but it would have nothing to do with my point. My point is that THE PRIZE, would lose it's value/ allure as an award, if it could simply be purchased at the end. This remains the case whether it be the armed infrimary with reduced casualties, or the whriling thunder and increased upgrade times. To reiterate, my point has nothing to do with fairness and if anyone is actually using that auto-collect deal you mentioned, that would be considered cheating and is a completely different topic.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Lmao!!! And this is why I enjoy your posts so much!

Haha, thanks man... :o

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Nah, this is my thread. I don't have to do sh*t. I think you just made my day!

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 11:30 AM
A lot of sentiment about it being "unfair" for gold players to just be able to buy the reward, but again I suggest that that system is already in place. Only gold players can buy the . . . composite factory (i think that was it, I don't have my ipad handy). Only gold players can buy the units with massive stats above the usual cash units. I don't really think this is any different, except that it actually gives the non-gold players a chance at exciting units. And those players willing to spend the gold on a prize unit can play the event and if unsuccessful still buy it. Thus making many of us (well WP and me at least) happy and making Funzio even more real money!

War Priest
04-17-2012, 11:39 AM
A lot of sentiment about it being "unfair" for gold players to just be able to buy the reward, but again I suggest that that system is already in place. Only gold players can buy the . . . composite factory (i think that was it, I don't have my ipad handy). Only gold players can buy the units with massive stats above the usual cash units. I don't really think this is any different, except that it actually gives the non-gold players a chance at exciting units. And those players willing to spend the gold on a prize unit can play the event and if unsuccessful still buy it. Thus making many of us (well WP and me at least) happy and making Funzio even more real money!

Exactly. I mean gold players rule MW (haha). But that is because money talks...and it should.

Free players will still have the opportunity to win 4 units and the bonus for FREE and also have it before it is released for purchase. Gold players can still win it free, or cheaper by winning the event, but can also buy it afterwards if they fail. This is a reason why gold and free players do not get along. Free players are hatin' this idea because this is the one thing they can have that a gold player may or may not have, and cannot get right now.

Jp lfs
04-17-2012, 11:42 AM
One good certianly argue that, but it would have nothing to do with my point. My point is that THE PRIZE, would lose it's value/ allure as an award, if it could simply be purchased at the end. This remains the case whether it be the armed infrimary with reduced casualties, or the whriling thunder and increased upgrade times. To reiterate, my point has nothing to do with fairness and if anyone is actually using that auto-collect deal you mentioned, that would be considered cheating and is a completely different topic.

You are correct, and I apologize. I mistakenly included someone else's response with your original point. No offense meant. That was entirely my misunderstanding and mistake.

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 11:51 AM
Only gold players can buy the . . . composite factory (i think that was it, I don't have my ipad handy).

That's true, but I've never bought gold, yet I've bought a composite factory. I got the gold through tapjoy. Why would I risk leveling too fast for something I can just patiently wait to buy? If not through tapjoy, then come father's day, or my birthday, or Christmas, Kwanza, Hanuka, Robonuka, etc...

People don't get as excited about winning something they could buy as they do about winning something that can't be bought. Making it available for sale cheapens the prize, and weakens the motivation of players to pursue it.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:01 PM
That's true, but I've never bought gold, yet I've bought a composite factory. I got the gold through tapjoy. Why would I risk leveling too fast for something I can just patiently wait to buy? If not through tapjoy, then come father's day, or my birthday, or Christmas, Kwanza, Hanuka, Robonuka, etc...

People don't get as excited about winning something they could buy as they do about winning something that can't be bought. Making it available for sale cheapens the prize, and weakens the motivation of players to pursue it.

The motivation is "I can win it for free in the event rather than paying $100 plus dollars for just a single unit with a bonus". I mean, if they did introduce this idea, I would still work my ass off trying to get it in the events, because why spend money when there is a chance to win it for free. It isn't like we are going to just sit here and do nothing while waiting to buy it.

You know, it doesn't even have to be a permenant thing. Just after the event ends, make a splash screen that shows an option to buy for $$$ and with a limited time offer. They will just have to make the ones that have ALREADY came out an option for awhile.

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 12:10 PM
The motivation is "I can win it for free in the event rather than paying $100 plus dollars for just a single unit with a bonus". I mean, if they did introduce this idea, I would still work my ass off trying to get it in the events, because why spend money when there is a chance to win it for free. It isn't like we are going to just sit here and do nothing waiting to buy it.

I agree that that motivation will be there, but that's a MUCH weaker motivation to go after the final prize than when it's something you simply can't get any other way.

Aidan
04-17-2012, 12:11 PM
I like the idea of having the bonus unit for sale after events. This will make all free,light n heavy gold plyrs happy. Altho i must add tht the price has to be set right. Not too cheap or else plenty of people can buy it thus making it less special.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:16 PM
I agree that that motivation will be there, but that's a MUCH weaker motivation to go after the final prize than when it's something you simply can't get any other way.

That may be true. But it still isn't fair that some can get the bonus with 60 opens and another can't after 100 opens. I know it is a game of luck, but gold players don't like "luck" when they put real money into this game. I mean we both have our opinions and it is hard to see eachother's point of view since we stand at differnt points. But I see what your saying man. But it is still a money maker.

Bronson
04-17-2012, 12:19 PM

That may be true. But it still isn't fair that some can get the bonus with 60 opens and another can't after 100 opens. I know it is a game of luck, but gold players don't like "luck" when they put real money into this game. I mean we both have our opinions and it is hard to see eachother's point of view since we stand at differnt points. But I see what your saying man. But it is still a money maker.

I am 100% agreeing with War on this one

éffinergie92
04-17-2012, 12:23 PM
I didn't read all the post so maybe my point of wiew was declined, but I disagree with your idea mate.
The challenge is to success to open all the boxes to get the final items and it it's available for purchase, the excitement to have the prize won't be the same. Unfortunatly, i can undertand you are frustrated to have spent a lot of gold for nothing, but it was the risk, therefore i wouldn't like to see these items available for everyone.

g8rlawyer
04-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I suspect funzio is still tinkering with these events, and this is a pretty decent idea. I would still try like crazy to win the prize.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:27 PM
I am 100% agreeing with War on this one

Haha nice. I mean nobody is right or wrong here. These are just our shared thoughts. But I understand where he is coming from. But either way, not everybody is going to be happy. You can't satisfy everyone...

But this way, most of the drama on here will end knowing that it can just be bought with real money, and Funzio will be making more money from both selling these items, and they won't have to worry about giving back gold refunds to those who spent a lot and won nothing.

sheffman
04-17-2012, 12:29 PM
I believe the event should remain fair and the top unit should not be available for purchase at the end. I am a gold player and can well afford to buy the unit at the end of the event but where is the fun in that? I might as well not take part and just wait to buy it.

The whole point of the exercise is that everybody is playing on a level playing field and has an equal chance.

People with unlimited funds are so used to getting what they want when they want it, they get so annoyed when they find out that money cannot get you everything and somebody with nothing can have something they can't.

Keep it coming Funzio your doing good.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:29 PM
I suspect funzio is still tinkering with these events, and this is a pretty decent idea. I would still try like crazy to win the prize.

I understand, and so would I, and everybody else. I mean why skip the event and buy it when you still can win it for free. So it isn't like people are going to stop playing the events so hard.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:33 PM
I believe the event should remain fair and the top unit should not be available for purchase at the end. I am a gold player and can well afford to buy the unit at the end of the event but where is the fun in that? I might as well not take part and just wait to buy it.

The whole point of the exercise is that everybody is playing on a level playing field and has an equal chance.

People with unlimited funds are so used to getting what they want when they want it, they get so annoyed when they find out that money cannot get you everything and somebody with nothing can have something they can't.

Keep it coming Funzio your doing good.

Your right, gold players want their way. But you know what, money talks and we pay Funzio. I know quite a few who have ended their gold purchases and some who are debating it.

If Funzio can make a lot of money on it, I think they will do it. More people will be satisfied than dissatisfied. Not everybody can be pleased. It isn't just MW, it is also CC. There is always to much problems going on with and after these events and this is a fix that will also bring Funzio more money.

bilbo baggins
04-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Exactly. I mean gold players rule MW (haha). But that is because money talks...and it should.

Free players will still have the opportunity to win 4 units and the bonus for FREE and also have it before it is released for purchase. Gold players can still win it free, or cheaper by winning the event, but can also buy it afterwards if they fail. This is a reason why gold and free players do not get along. Free players are hatin' this idea because this is the one thing they can have that a gold player may or may not have, and cannot get right now.

Wow, how do I respond to such a well thought out response? With communication and social skills as great as yours I now realise why you spend almost all your waking hours posting on a forum dedicated to a game on a phone.

sheffman
04-17-2012, 12:44 PM
I've been playing this game for the last 5 months, and as you can see I don't make too many comments but I've bought a lot of gold and enjoyed playing and hope I will continue to do so. If I was not happy with the way things were going I would stop playing.

What we should remember is that this is just a game and we should all enjoy it, whether we spend real money on it or not.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Wow, how do I respond to such a well thought out response? With communication and social skills as great as yours I now realise why you spend almost all your waking hours posting on a forum dedicated to a game on a phone.

Haha, oh is that what you think Mr. Tug of Love...

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 01:40 PM

I can only speak for myself, but I know I will NEVER again buy gold to compete in the events. The briefcase one . . . cured me of that. I spent too much with little gain. So from my point of view, the only way Funzio is going to get my RL cash again is to offer up the units that I really want (the bonus kind) for sale after events. Now if I knew that I could purchase the Bonus unit after a failed event, I might be more willing to sink a little money into an event, knowing that if unsuccessful I can still fork over the cash for the unit.

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Wow, how do I respond to such a well thought out response? With communication and social skills as great as yours I now realise why you spend almost all your waking hours posting on a forum dedicated to a game on a phone. Hey now, play nicely, we're just talking here. (although I will admit I did chuckle a little) :)

Bronco928
04-17-2012, 01:51 PM
You are correct, and I apologize. I mistakenly included someone else's response with your original point. No offense meant. That was entirely my misunderstanding and mistake.

None taken...

bilbo baggins
04-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Haha, oh is that what you think Mr. Tug of Love...

Yes it is (see it's not that hard to answer a direct question is it?) The most satisfying part of your attempt to mock the name is that unless you want to end your inane quest of acquiring every limited edition that becomes available you will have to purchase the item that you seem to so deride.

;)

Bronco928
04-17-2012, 04:36 PM

That's the way statistics work; they are 100% random, they never come out the exact same. Look at Vegas; why does one guy spend a buck on a slot and win a million and another guy spends his paycheck there week after week, but never wins more than a $100? That's life; not eveything in life can be bought!

BTW, I'm a "gold player" too, but I don't agree that these prizes should be available for purchase. I've walked a mile in your proverbial shoes; I wasted 1500-2000 gold bars trying to win the armed infirmary, to no avail. In addition, I spent 2000-3000 in winning the whirling thunder. With that said, how could one justify selling it after the event for something less?

Warfiend
04-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Now if I knew that I could purchase the Bonus unit after a failed event, I might be more willing to sink a little money into an event, knowing that if unsuccessful I can still fork over the cash for the unit.

I can see wanting to use gold to improve your odds of getting the final prize, and I can see wanting to use gold to just buy it outright, but I can not see being willing to *gamble* gold for a *chance* of something you can just buy for certain anyway after the event if you don't get it.

THAT is one perspective I truly can not understand. Doesn't make it wrong of course, but I personally just don't get how that works.

Colonelbob
04-17-2012, 06:25 PM
@warfiend, in all of the last 3 events I personally have gotten the first 8 parts almost without any effort. Then fought a little to get to 9 (in the first 2 events), but not too much extra effort. It was getting from part 9 to part 10 that was impossible.

So, if sitting at 9 parts after 3 or 4 days I might consider spending a little gold on the "chance" of getting the part, but not going crazy with the spending. Then at the end, if the bonus was worth it, just spend the gold. Spending 15, 30, 45 in lieu of spending 300 or whatever outright is not such a bad deal to me.

War Priest
04-17-2012, 09:04 PM
Not reading all of your posts, but too bad because Fizz has already submitted the request.

Also wanted to bump this...

Dreno33
04-17-2012, 09:17 PM
If 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc...

B+B=D

War Priest, can you guess whose name to change?
(HINT: me posting in this thread gives a good lead for you)
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I am just making a joke to the Forum member's name. Once you know who you are, do not take offense. Just a light-hearted joke(:

War Priest
04-17-2012, 09:19 PM
If 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, etc...

B+B=D

War Priest, can you guess whose name to change?
(HINT: me posting in this thread gives a good lead for you)
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I am just making a joke to the Forum member's name. Once you know who you are, do not take offense. Just a light-hearted joke(:

Can you dumb that down for me because I have no idea what you just said.

L Fizzle
04-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Not reading all of your posts, but too bad because Fizz has already submitted the request.

Also wanted to bump this...

TRUTH. So I'm going to close the thread. If I have updates...I'll let ya know.