PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for posting!Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it

Jill
04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
My Goodness, they close down all the threads relating to the money cheats and open up their own in the Announcements section of the forum and when you make a post the following appears;

Thank you for posting!Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it

Whats the point!!!

sez
04-16-2012, 07:11 PM
My Goodness, they close down all the threads relating to the money cheats and open up their own in the Announcements section of the forum and when you make a post the following appears;

Thank you for posting!Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it

Whats the point!!!

Lmao!! To funny. They need to control the mob so everything appears kosher.

ihateregister
04-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Its not my fault.

Nicholost
04-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Lmao!! To funny. They need to control the mob so everything appears kosher.

It's so lurkers don't keep seeing cheat-this and cheat-that talked about like it's Brangelina in the checkout isle, go looking for it on the internetz, find it, try it for themselves, and then tell their buddies who in turn do the same. Honestly, as crazy as it sounds, silence is the best mitigation until they have fixed it on the server-side. That's also why there's a rule prohibiting discussion of cheats. Not that I'm opposed to the discussion that is going on, I'm actually a proponent of them being open with the repercussions of cheating because it discourages people from knowingly trying to cheat, but I'm just showing their perspective. It's not a Big Brother is silencing the peoples' voice thing (hopefully), they are trying to keep others from stumbling upon something that they are otherwise ignorant about.

Whoopdido1980
04-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Jeez. Some of you seem to think that Funzio is like a Bond villain Hellbent on world domination. Just give it a rest and chill. They'll fix it...and if they don't just stop playing.

sez
04-16-2012, 10:16 PM
It's so lurkers don't keep seeing cheat-this and cheat-that talked about like it's Brangelina in the checkout isle, go looking for it on the internetz, find it, try it for themselves, and then tell their buddies who in turn do the same. Honestly, as crazy as it sounds, silence is the best mitigation until they have fixed it on the server-side. That's also why there's a rule prohibiting discussion of cheats. Not that I'm opposed to the discussion that is going on, I'm actually a proponent of them being open with the repercussions of cheating because it discourages people from knowingly trying to cheat, but I'm just showing their perspective. It's not a Big Brother is silencing the peoples' voice thing (hopefully), they are trying to keep others from stumbling upon something that they are otherwise ignorant about.

I've said it like 15 times now, I'm just playin around. I won't stop playing regardless, even got me some new crates tonight to use to pwn me some cheaters.

Nicholost
04-16-2012, 10:18 PM
I've said it like 15 times now, I'm just playin around. I won't stop playing regardless, even got me some new crates tonight to use to pwn me some cheaters.

Sorry sez, I thought you were being serious about them doing this as a form of mob-control. I must have missed your other 14 posts.

sez
04-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Sorry sez, I thought you were being serious about them doing this as a form of mob-control. I must have missed your other 14 posts.

Yea they were locked and removed by the non-exsistent crowd control.......and it was last night lol

Jill
04-17-2012, 12:46 AM

Nicholost, I can accept what you say but honestly you dont need to read things here, it is out in the open elsewhere, so anyone who wants to know how it works can easy find it outside the forum.

They closed all the threads, thats fine by me, but they didnt answer some what I consider important points or issues. Not regarding the glitch but policy and the way forward.

Dravak
04-17-2012, 12:50 AM
I am thinking for the first time seriously either to get a full refund on this game and all purchases .
Too bad about 4 events items , but already deleted MW and Kingdom of Age.

There attitude towards the legit players are getting on my nerves .

Swifty
04-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Maybe they are testing a new system of comment control for general use.

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Nicholost, I can accept what you say but honestly you dont need to read things here, it is out in the open elsewhere, so anyone who wants to know how it works can easy find it outside the forum.
Correct. They are trying to reduce visibility as much as possible. They also have no control over what happens outside of the Funzio.com domain. I'm sure they would love to remove every page that discusses a CC cheat, but they simply can't. What they can do is mitigate it here. Since there's a link in the game that points users here for questions, and this is probably the best place for CC information anyway, it's the best place to start. Users wont search the internet for something they don't know exists.

They closed all the threads, thats fine by me, but they didnt answer some what I consider important points or issues. Not regarding the glitch but policy and the way forward.
That's a horse of a different color. I would like to see more detailed responses from them as well. I responded to this merely to point out why they don't want new threads created on this subject. No argument intended. :)

Jill
04-17-2012, 12:54 AM
I am thinking for the first time seriously either to get a full refund on this game and all purchases .
Too bad about 4 events items , but already deleted MW and Kingdom of Age.

There attitude towards the legit players are getting on my nerves .

Believe me Dravak. I am also very close to doing the same, the next few days will tell the tale

Jill
04-17-2012, 12:58 AM
No argument intended. :)

And no argument taken (if that makes since, sometimes my english is poor)

Nicholost
04-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Don't quit, Jill. You're the forum's only Filipino... and in Malaysia, might I add. Who would we find to replace you? That's impossible criteria to match. :p

Shoes
04-17-2012, 01:17 AM
dont go Jill, who would I go hunting with???

Jill
04-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Thank you guys for the nice words.

I went back to the announcement and posted why is there no more posts and the reply is the same but they added I can have a poll if I want to...... Strange