PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading buildings

moparland
04-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Is there a point u reach when u can upgrade more than one building at a time? sorry is this has been addressed somewhere else, kinda new here

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Is there a point u reach when u can upgrade more than one building at a time? sorry is this has been addressed somewhere else, kinda new here

Nope... Only 1 at a time, welcome to the forum.

moparland
04-16-2012, 06:36 PM
Holy Crap! This gonna take forever lol! Thanks

Giedrius
04-16-2012, 07:41 PM

Not really. Soon you will find that bigger issue is to actually save enough to do upgrade... Or you are one of the billionaires?

Nicholost
04-16-2012, 08:06 PM

I remember when I realized the same. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/lol.gif

If you see anyone with more than building being built at a time (since upgrades aren't visible to visitors), report them to Funzio as it is possibly a cheat.

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 08:10 PM
I remember when I realized the same. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/lol.gif

If you see anyone with more than building being built at a time (since upgrades aren't visible to visitors), report them to Funzio as it is possibly a cheat.

The time cheat.

Nicholost
04-16-2012, 08:37 PM
The time cheat.

Seriously? There's a cheat for that? I remember it occurring to some accounts (including my own) as glitch after going to v2.2 from v2.0.3. I didn't think a player could induce it at will. I mentioned it above as a disclaimer.

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Seriously? There's a cheat for that? I remember it occurring to some accounts (including my own) as glitch after going to v2.2 from v2.0.3. I didn't think a player could induce it at will. I mentioned it above as a disclaimer.

Yup, while I was trying to help find the source of the cash hack I came across info that showed how to do the time hack. Not sure why it would have happened to your acct though. Probably along the lines of the Lego glitch.

I've said this before but I feel I need to say it again.

I REALLY HATE CHEATERS!