PDA

View Full Version : Food For Thought, Ranger VS Military Ambulance

ShawnBB
04-16-2012, 04:14 PM
I don't know if any thread has mentioned this topic before, but I'm still gonna post some thought about building up defense.

So as we might know
Medic -- early
Military Ambulance -- mid
Stealth Surveillance Drone -- late

pile up medic is relatively easy because they wont join any of your attack. every single player should get a whole bunch of them to survive in early game.

So here comes the other two units.They have a attack score of 2 and 8, while ranger and Flamethrower are two cheapest unit that has an identical attack score of 2 and 8.
without nation advantage and boost buildings. which unit will be brought into battle?
This is the major thing I'm confusing now.

Furthermore,
what if I'm china and having a lvl5 air or ground boost building?
what if I'm russia or Germany and having a lvl5 infantry boost building?
what will be the stronger attack unit?
rager or ambulance? flamethrower or drone?

Let alone the above questions, the whole idea is you need to let whatever ur infatry boost surpass the ground boost or air boost and fill all the allie with infantry in order to prevent the ambulance or drone from joining the attack. so that your defence unit's casualty is solid 0.

As for me I'm china, so its easy for me to be confident on Ranger's attack score :)
will get 500+ of them and after that keep buying ambulance non stop to raise my defence to a new level. Once its done, might start on the flamethrower and drone combo.

Freekizh
04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24607-Just-sharing-a-little-tip-to-boost-your-defense&highlight=medic

First part of your thread.

War Priest
04-16-2012, 04:32 PM
without nation advantage and boost buildings. which unit will be brought into battle?

Then it is determined by the D score. If a unit is 3/7 and a unit 3/10, the 3/10 unit would be brought into battle first...