PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Equipment Question

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Does anybody have any ideas why the Audi would cost less than a Monster Truck?

frenda
04-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Because the Monster Truck can run over the Audi... Sheesh, you obviously don't live in the South! ;) Yeah, I often wonder about the relative costs and atk/def of equipment in the game.

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Because the Monster Truck can run over the Audi... Sheesh, you obviously don't live in the South! ;) Yeah, I often wonder about the relative costs and atk/def of equipment in the game.

Yeah I wonder if looks came into play on that price? I wonder the same things as well.

Santa
04-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Isn't Audi a mafia vehicle. Like you need a certain amount of mafia members to be able to purchase it? Maybe I'm wrong. Sx

Amor
04-16-2012, 05:56 PM
It is because the Audi is unlocked by reaching a certain number of mafia, whereas the monster truck is unlocked by attaining a certain level. I do not understand the logic there myself, but throughout the game, items/buildings unlocked by mafia are always better than items/buildings
Unlocked by level.

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 06:00 PM
It is because the Audi is unlocked by reaching a certain number of mafia, whereas the monster truck is unlocked by attaining a certain level. I do not understand the logic there myself, but throughout the game, items/buildings unlocked by mafia are always better than items/buildings
Unlocked by level.

Thanks guys. I must not have noticed it when my mafia was lower.

Labradorite
04-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Because Audi is a mafia unlocked item, and Monster Truck is a level unlocked one. All mafia unlocked items have better stats cost values compare to simalar level unlocked ones. The only disadvantage is that mafia unlocked items will NEVER be used on quests, which means once they become obsolete, they are useless for good. On the other hand, low-level level unlocked items usually will be used on quests. FYI Monster Truck is NOT used on map missions, and I don't know it is used on other quests or not.

Edit: Amor beat me.

xclusiv
04-16-2012, 10:23 PM
vehicles are way overprice compared to items in the other category, a hummer does not cost 2,800,000. why have these stupid prices?

xclusiv
04-16-2012, 10:25 PM
and the jet is way overpriced even with a 5million dollar per hour economy and having a 100percent collection rate it would take you 12 months to get 500 of them.

but then the question is how long would it take you to get to 5million per hour in the first place?

Nicholost
04-16-2012, 10:26 PM
vehicles are way overprice compared to items in the other category, a hummer does not cost 2,800,000. why have these stupid prices?

Imbalanced supply/demand on the black market???