PDA

View Full Version : Best loot items at level 90?

GregNYR
04-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey guys,

Im at level 90 and I'm trying to find best loot items that will have a good effect on my stats. Some of the loot items I have come across only give me a +1 to about +3 overall on either attack or defense or both.

I'm looking for a good loot item(s) I could work on at me level (90) to try to get close to players who use gold to but weapons and explosives. I'm not trying to cheat by looting weapons such as M4A1 to get my stats high, I'm just trying to make my game more interesting and prevent players with high stats from constantly robbing and attacking me.

Thanks.

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:46 PM
by loot - are you talking about farming?

I too would be interested in knowing which are the best buildings to farm... looting for m4a1 doesn't really sound like cheating though...

frenda
04-16-2012, 12:48 PM
A. You can't loot M4A1s anymore.

and 2. Farming isn't cheating, even when looting M4A1s...

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:50 PM
cool... sooooo... what's the best building to farm ^^ if you don't mind us asking!

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:51 PM
actually - gregNYR - I think I saw something about this in the "best of the best".

Check it out... there's a spreadsheet with drops and how often they drop... I just remembered!

me go check that now ^^

frenda
04-16-2012, 01:00 PM
I still hit the shooting gallery on the boardwalk for a pretty good payout and the rusties. 7/11 atk/def isn't too shabby on top of the cash for 135 energy.

frenda
04-16-2012, 01:00 PM
actually - gregNYR - I think I saw something about this in the "best of the best".

Check it out... there's a spreadsheet with drops and how often they drop... I just remembered!

me go check that now ^^

good luck with that, and if you figure it out, let me know. it's hard to read and i'm not sure how accurate the drop rate is. but it is excellent for telling you where to find what loot item you want.

murf
04-16-2012, 01:13 PM
good luck with that, and if you figure it out, let me know. it's hard to read and i'm not sure how accurate the drop rate is. but it is excellent for telling you where to find what loot item you want.

Use this link...I have found it very accurate and great for finding farmable items. The best items has relatively high buy-ins for L90. But I think they are more then worth saving for to start farming.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3e Wc#gid=6

murf
04-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Use this link...I have found it very accurate and great for finding farmable items. The best items has relatively high buy-ins for L90. But I think they are more then worth saving for to start farming.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3e Wc#gid=6

Actually best lootable items don't open until L100 & L103...but still some decent mid-level items to farm before then