PDA

View Full Version : Mob Sizes

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:08 PM
I feel like I'm full of anger towards the game today...

Lag...

Odd Attacks...

Now... mob sizes...

So I try to pick my battles according to my own level and size... and the game I suppose tries to match you up somewhat evenly...

but how come on my rivals list I'll click on a guy that has say a 120 mob size, but when I click on his profile it says his mob size is indeed 189 or 200 or 250 or something else...

Did he suddenly grow his mob size in 2 seconds? or has the server not updated his info? or what????

Swifty
04-16-2012, 12:18 PM
There is a difference between how many mafia you have and how many you can bring to battle.

Battle mafia is maxed out at 5 times your level, or 500 after you reach level 100.

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:20 PM
There is a difference between how many mafia you have and how many you can bring to battle.

Battle mafia is maxed out at 5 times your level, or 500 after you reach level 100.

TY for the reply

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Just 1 of many goofy things you'll learn to dismiss... ;)

frenda
04-16-2012, 12:41 PM
yeah, it's strange. the last quest i had to battle level 89's for one, and those with more than 440 mafia for another. i like to knock out two with one stone, but it took forever to find 89s with 440 mafia in my rival list. i'm only adding mafia when i can outfit them properly, plus nobody likes me or adds me... :( just kidding.

what's important is the first number. they can only bring 200 to the fight if they're level 40, for instance. so when you click on them and you see 320 mafia, just chuckle and then commence kicking some serious butt, because your victim most likely has no clue.

and one other thing. it's funny when their def shows something like 5000, but then when you engage them, the actual number is usually lower. not sure why that is. and i'm not talking about the skill points factor either.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 12:43 PM
^^ that's exactly why I bite at higher level players and usually end up winning 10 attacks...

frenda
04-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Higher doesn't mean better. There are so many players who just aren't playing it smart. I see tons of guns, but no vehicles, for instance, or just barely the ones they got in loot. Most of the attacks I've lost have been on misclicks, like trying to hit rob and my fat finger hitting attack on my iPhone instead. And yes, some due to sheer stubbornness, when trying to prove a point, lol. But a 20:1 win:loss ratio is still pretty good... :)

Bala82
04-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Well i need ask how the mob sizes work in this game and i am level 9 player thinking add 5 mafia member do i need weapons and protection for these 5. I know some of building unlock based on mafia size ?

I want keep it small 3-5 but need to understand what to buy them ?