PDA

View Full Version : ALL THINGS OT... in the greener pastures of stricker-land... :p

stricker
04-16-2012, 10:47 AM
FYI... OT... means "on topic" in stricker-land =] ;)

Hello All,

I'm retiring from MW and Funzio forums. I want all to know that the forum time with you all has been both a tremendous amount of enjoyment and MW gaming insight for strategy. You guys have been great! I will definitely miss the fun and laughter with you all.

I wish you all the best and many days of Happy Hunting with MW!!!
stricker

(tol... i bet there will be many that will be jumping up and down shouting hallelujah to the dev gods that OT stricker is finally gone... lol...)

@AO... send me an email directly if you would like to take over my ppl acct id. thx man!

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Bummer. The few ideas we exchanged were very enjoyable for me. Thanks!

Aidan
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
But why???
This is a sad news. Will u still be playing?

Luke7676
04-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Man you know you don't wanna leave haha. So what is making you quit?

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 11:09 AM
He's got to focus on his game in the Master's. I understand. Maybe after it's over (:

Procyon
04-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks for everything stricker! Whether you know it or not you've helped me immensely!

Colonelbob
04-16-2012, 05:30 PM
We'll miss u bud. Best of luck.

Warfiend
04-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Good luck in all you do. Sorry to see you go.

War Priest
04-16-2012, 05:34 PM
I'll miss you man. It hasn't been the same since you have stopped logging on. The night shift doesn't exist anymore stricker. Your ok with that man..? I understand your reasons in the PM but can only hope you will miss us enough to come back. Take care man.

JohnnyR
04-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey man good luck in your travels and life in general. I hope you come around every now and then to visit, we'll miss you. Damn, had a bad feeling you were gone last night when I saw your avatar was deleted. And as Aidan asked, you still playin'?

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 05:52 PM
WP and JohnnyR, horrible timing. I was in the living room writing my phil paper and came to check the forums when the movie my mom was watching (Charlie St. Cloud) ended. The music and touchy ending made both of your posts so dramatically sad :( haha. Ya, i'll miss ya too sticker. I bet it was your wife made you b/c she wasn't getting any sleep! haha

War Priest
04-16-2012, 05:54 PM
I have spoken with him in email and no he is not. He also stated it up top. He is retiring from the game and forum.

War Priest
04-16-2012, 05:57 PM
WP and JohnnyR, horrible timing. I was in the living room writing my phil paper and came to check the forums when the movie my mom was watching (Charlie St. Cloud) ended. The music and touchy ending made both of your posts so dramatically sad :( haha. Ya, i'll miss ya too sticker. I bet it was your wife made you b/c she wasn't getting any sleep! haha

It's true man. The night shift crew have vanished at night since he stopped logging on... It isn't the same anymore.

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 05:58 PM
It's true man. The night shift crew have vanished at night since he stopped logging on... It isn't the same anymore.

all you have to do is stay on a bit longer! It's horrible for me! I get home around 12ish b/c of work and you LITERALLY log off every night a little before I get home. I'm like damn, so close. haha

JohnnyR
04-16-2012, 05:59 PM
K, thanks WP. I just asked cos I was kinda hoping to keep 'im around as an ally to visit still. :-(

War Priest
04-16-2012, 06:03 PM
all you have to do is stay on a bit longer! It's horrible for me! I get home around 12ish b/c of work and you LITERALLY log off every night a little before I get home. I'm like damn, so close. haha

Haha, who else is on though? It used to be luke, overkill, strick and myself.

Freekizh
04-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Good luck man. This game can take too much of your time.

Probably a wise idea!

Dreno33
04-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Haha, who else is on though? It used to be luke, overkill, strick and myself.

luke and overkill don't go to sleep yet, usually get off when you do then i noticed they post again like an hour later

vball
04-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Stricker. Definately miss your sense of humor.

Thanks for the great times and will just post on your wall from time to time.

Be well my friend.

Mcdoc
04-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Aww man, do you really gotta go? I'm banking that you'll be back in 9 days! Plus you had such an AWESOME Avatar!

So in honor of your temporary departure, I would like to post some really cool lyrics to a song I can't get out of my head:

Excerpt from "Somebody That I Used To Know"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UzSbbzYGECQ

"You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end - always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But i'll admit that i was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And i don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know"

​Forget the love lyrics - just seemed appropriate.

Agent Orange
04-17-2012, 04:53 AM
Sent you my work and ultra private non gmail emails Stricker. Understand completely.

Sepi
04-17-2012, 05:54 AM
Sad to hear that Mr. stricker. :/ Godspeed, and nice knowing you and sharing thoughts! :)

Mcdoc
04-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Aww man, do you really gotta go? I'm banking that you'll be back in 9 days! Looks like you lasted 5 days :)

War Priest
04-21-2012, 08:53 PM
Looks like you lasted 5 days :)

Haha, yep! And now he is starting to play Kingdom Age as well... We knew it wouldn't last stricker.

Luke7676
04-21-2012, 09:28 PM
So he's been playing KA and not even saying a word to us? Lol

War Priest
04-21-2012, 09:45 PM
So he's been playing KA and not even saying a word to us? Lol

Haha, basically. He started playing it and now back at playing MW. He sent me an comment on MW, so I emailed him about what is up.

Haha, I knew it wouldn't last.

Dreno33
04-21-2012, 09:47 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/158to9.png

lmao...

War Priest
04-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Haha, yeah. A bunch of people had been attacking him and he is looking at getting revenge.

Dreno33
04-21-2012, 09:55 PM
haha ITS THE DEVIL! the devil made me do it!

Jp lfs
04-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Haha, yeah. A bunch of people had been attacking him and he is looking at getting revenge.

Dang, I wish I was lower level so I could join in on that party!

Buggs1a
04-21-2012, 10:08 PM
Bummer that you leaving stricker. I hope you're ok.