PDA

View Full Version : Being Attached over and over by one guy ?

ccoop69
04-16-2012, 09:32 AM
So is there anything that can be done, when a guy is attaching you multi times a day.
My attach/def is like 2000 and he is in the 5000, I have no way of every beating this guy and he hits me every few hours.
If there a way to pass his info on to other in my alliance or other to teach this guy a lesson.
I posted on his wall, I see others have too staying enough is enough or is this just part the game I have to live with.
Would be nice if I could hide my profile for a few days maybe he would go away ?

Aidan
04-16-2012, 09:38 AM
It is part of the game. U r an easy target for him, so he attck. I wud do the same. Best thing u cn do other thn beefing up ur def is to make it unprofitable for him to attck u ie: dont leave money outside vault, always collect ur money on time especially the high payout buildings. Eventually he will move on to find other target.

Jp lfs
04-16-2012, 09:41 AM
You can also try to request to be allies. He can't hit you anymore if you are off of his rivals list. If you posted something whiny on his wall already though, it probably won't work.

Corporal Denney
04-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Bank everything as soon as you get it. Start building and upgrading to get money rolling in, then start building your army. You can do the tasks and level up, it is another easy way to get money. But don't level up too fast, at level 30 you will start running into people with attack/defense in the thousands.

Money means you can buy troop, so you want as much as possible and the best you can afford. I had someone doing the same to me, but after building up my strength and banking everything he stopped. After a couple of weeks, I hit him over and over, I kept raiding his best payouts before he could get to them. I kept it up until he asked for mercy.

Another guy who was hitting me stopped because I was banking everything and he wasn't getting anything, just losing units. A couple of months later I found him and by then I was more than double his strength and making 3 times his hourly payout. Payback was great, I leveled everything he had and took everything. It cost me a lot in units, but it was worth it and I could afford it.

el_gringo
04-16-2012, 01:55 PM
If you are going to post anything on his wall, make it 'stop touching me'. Saw that on one guys wall the other day and creased laughing.

a41
04-16-2012, 05:46 PM
"Attached over and over by one guy", eh? ;) Now now, keep these things to yourself. There are kids on here remember.

LeBarticus
04-17-2012, 12:03 AM
"Attached over and over by one guy", eh? ;) Now now, keep these things to yourself. There are kids on here remember.

Ahahahahah I was gonna leave that one alone :D

Edit: stop attaching me man!

RedLabit
04-17-2012, 06:00 AM
If you don't want to be milked again and again, get stronger yourself. Plenty of tips here floating around on how to do that.
No point asking your allies for help. As if your attacker can't do the same back to you.

Agent Orange
04-17-2012, 06:12 AM
Read and learn from the other threads on this topic.

Aidan
04-17-2012, 06:52 AM
If you are going to post anything on his wall, make it 'stop touching me'. Saw that on one guys wall the other day and creased laughing.

Lolololololol! ������

ccoop69
04-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the tips guys

Hello Kitty
04-17-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm very attached to the guy I keep raiding: L3 and L5 oil rigs.

Poopenshire
04-18-2012, 06:20 AM
I'm very attached to the guy I keep raiding: L3 and L5 oil rigs.

HK, I didn't know you had a such a soft side. so what about this player attracted you to them?

Freekizh
04-18-2012, 07:03 AM
His cash on his balance sheet and his big hard tangible assets.