PDA

View Full Version : Why won't

NotsoFunzio
04-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Why won't Funzio even talk to it's customers and explaining what they are doing about this cheat.....?

What they plan on doing too all cheaters.........?

Screw your policy Funzio..... We want answers......

Why is there even still an option to buy gold.....?

Why is there still an in game option to SPEND REAL money on income buildings.........?

You are still taking people's money....... A lot of people that are spending real money to increase income and stats are unaware that. The game is full of people doing cheats and getting what people are still paying REAL MONEY for FREE............

Remove the gold buying option until you sort this mess out....... STOP taking people's money on a
game that is clearly broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swifty
04-16-2012, 06:51 AM
Why would Funzio abandon their diabolical strategy just when it comes to fruition?

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Guys CC Mark responded in this thread earlier:

More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

Take a look

Swifty
04-16-2012, 06:56 AM
@Rhino72

Thanks but we already read that thread, it was boring.

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 07:00 AM
I hear you but I am at least happy we have a post on it from somebody at Funzio. I was more hoping for a stickied and locked post to at least let everybody know it is being fixed and dealt with. Since it is stuck in that thread I am just not sure how many people really saw it because it happened so late or early depending on what time zone you are in.

NotsoFunzio
04-16-2012, 07:04 AM
I bet the answer was along the lines or some sarcastic comment about it's not "policy" to look after and to give out information to paying customers.....

Just keep buying gold........ And every thing will be fine......

At least **** turpin had the decency to wear a mask....

blondealex
If they removed the Gold option how ever would we stock up on Bodyguard Agencies to defend against the cheaters.
http://dealbreaker.com/uploads/2011/08/crocodile-dundee.jpg

CounterSniper
I hear you but I am at least happy we have a post on it from somebody at Funzio. I was more hoping for a stickied and locked post to at least let everybody know it is being fixed and dealt with. Since it is stuck in that thread I am just not sure how many people really saw it because it happened so late or early depending on what time zone you are in.

Good point but it wasnt really an uplifting response.

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 07:09 AM
In this forum situation's appear larger than they really are? Don't know if we are the correct judges of if this ruin's the game. Cause we are not the developers with the knowledge to fix it. They kinda told us a small portion of the players use this thing right? I'm not all that worried. Only thing I need is a fix and a ban, suspension, penalty, etc. towards those who chose to exploit it, to feel justice. But, I'll give it a little time, for them to investigate before jumping to conclusion's. And, I seriously do not think Funzio would tolerate this and I have full faith they will fix it good and well.

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 07:16 AM
In this forum situation's appear larger than they really are? Don't know if we are the correct judges of if this ruin's the game. Cause we are not the developers with the knowledge to fix it. They kinda told us a small portion of the players use this thing right? I'm not all that worried. Only thing I need is a fix and a ban, suspension, penalty, etc. towards those who chose to exploit it, to feel justice. But, I'll give it a little time, for them to investigate before jumping to conclusion's. And, I seriously do not think Funzio would tolerate this and I have full faith they will fix it good and well.

I want a fix as well and I am nervous because I just bought 3 vaults of gold from the sale. The last thing I want to see (as I am guessing Funzio does) is the gold buying customers saying I am done. If this doesn't get fixed properly I am sure you will see many potential or one off gold buyers saying that is it. This then causes me to take a loss on all of my gold investments because the game has potnetial to go downhill. Because of this I think they will address it properly and come up with a viable fix.

On a sidenote it must be serious because if CC Mark answered at 3 - 6 AM EST and I think he is located in San Fran then maybe he just got back from somewhere on the weekend to see the forums explode... (or he is in Europe?)

Swifty
04-16-2012, 07:32 AM
@Chiefer

I had "full faith" in Funzio once and now look at me.

Broken, bitter, twisted....

i need muney
04-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Guys, why do you even bother? By now it's obvious that Funzio either doesn't care about it's own product or incompetent.
Does anyone know for how long this glitch has been around? I reported the first dude a month back.
Seen a guy who built and upgraded 2 months worth of stuff from glitched cash. Like, really? How long does it take to fix a critical bug like THAT?

sez
04-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Guys, why do you even bother? By now it's obvious that Funzio either doesn't care about it's own product or incompetent.
Does anyone know for how long this glitch has been around? I reported the first dude a month back.
Seen a guy who built and upgraded 2 months worth of stuff from glitched cash. Like, really? How long does it take to fix a critical bug like THAT?

Maybe they can't. Not trying to be funny but it's looking that way.............

L Fizzle
04-16-2012, 09:51 AM
I want a fix as well and I am nervous because I just bought 3 vaults of gold from the sale. The last thing I want to see (as I am guessing Funzio does) is the gold buying customers saying I am done. If this doesn't get fixed properly I am sure you will see many potential or one off gold buyers saying that is it. This then causes me to take a loss on all of my gold investments because the game has potnetial to go downhill. Because of this I think they will address it properly and come up with a viable fix.

On a sidenote it must be serious because if CC Mark answered at 3 - 6 AM EST and I think he is located in San Fran then maybe he just got back from somewhere on the weekend to see the forums explode... (or he is in Europe?)

Both of us were answering people during the early hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Internally and on the forums. Fixing things takes time and usually doesn't happen at 2am. Also....now it's Monday morning. People are coming into the office slowly and I have already been talking with our dev teams about a solution for this. We've been emailing all weekend.

I promise to have some sort of statement/resolution/explanation for you guys as soon as I possibly can.

Stay with me and trust that I'll do everything in my power to make this right for you guys.

L Fizzle

i need muney
04-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Maybe they can't. Not trying to be funny but it's looking that way.............
I can't tell if you meant that as an excuse for them or not, but either way it fits in my first statement.

fuzzy
04-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Both of us were answering people during the early hours on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Internally and on the forums. Fixing things takes time and usually doesn't happen at 2am. Also....now it's Monday morning. People are coming into the office slowly and I have already been talking with our dev teams about a solution for this. We've been emailing all weekend.

I promise to have some sort of statement/resolution/explanation for you guys as soon as I possibly can.

Stay with me and trust that I'll do everything in my power to make this right for you guys.

L Fizzle

Can you please place your statement in place where hijacking thread forum users can not bury it in all of there non talking CC.

Thanks L Fizzle you just made me a Senior Member = Post 100

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 10:00 AM
If you guys don't buy gold I still will.... I'll just stock pile it over at my house...
I'm super cool.

sez
04-16-2012, 10:01 AM
I can't tell if you meant that as an excuse for them or not, but either way it fits in my first statement.

No, not an excuse, more of a statement I guess. The hack is pretty wild from what I know about it, I don't think it's just fixing some lines of code or if it is just lines of code then were?

i need muney
04-16-2012, 10:21 AM
No, not an excuse, more of a statement I guess. The hack is pretty wild from what I know about it, I don't think it's just fixing some lines of code or if it is just lines of code then were?
We have a game that's downloaded 13000 times a day. Some people lose their saves, some crash, some hack yada yada. And we deal with it pretty fast, you HAVE TO deal with it no matter what. End-user is absolutely NOT expected to know or care how hard it is for the developer to fix an issue. He just came to play your game, it's the developers problem if something is wrong. With Crime City it doesn't seem to be that way at all.
I am not finished on gathering evidence, but taking it from some people who abused this bug, it's two months old at least.

sez
04-16-2012, 10:27 AM
We have a game that's downloaded 13000 times a day. Some people lose their saves, some crash, some hack yada yada. And we deal with it pretty fast, you HAVE TO deal with it no matter what. End-user is absolutely NOT expected to know or care how hard it is for the developer to fix an issue. He just came to play your game, it's the developers problem if something is wrong. With Crime City it doesn't seem to be that way at all.

Hey man I'm on your side.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/fight_for_the_user_by_nostrildarmus-d385u9h.jpg

i need muney
04-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Hey man I'm on your side.
I hope you didn't take my tone for being aggro. Just giving you a picture :)

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 11:27 AM

L Fizzle

Thanks L Fizzle. I appreciate the response and sorry I missed any of your weekend posts. Would it be possible to somehow flag a thread if a moderator / developer has commented in the thread? Maybe change the color of the thread to signal this because I don't like missing Funzio posts. I usually read most threads but some of them go so off track that it is hard to keep up with what is important and what is actual crap.