PDA

View Full Version : My Apology to the Forum and it's Members

Santa
04-16-2012, 04:08 AM
As most of you know by now, I tried to cash glitch. Although you may not believe it, it didn't work. I lost 500k to kinghansen and some gold player and didn't get any money. I don't know what went wrong, but it didn't work. It's hard to believe, I know. But it didn't.

I'm really sorry. I know you guys probably think I'm some dishonest scumbag now. If you do, I accept that. It's hard to regain trust or friendship over the Internet. I'm apologizing to you guys because the forum has been a GREAT GREAT GREAT help to my game. Without you guys, I'd be nowhere. So I feel you guys deserve the truth and an apology.

Please don't judge me too harshly. I only wanted an "easy" $1M. Funzio if you are reading this, please consider the fact that I didn't make any money before your decide my punishment...

Friends (if I have any), please do not do this. You have seen what can happen if you're caught. Like CS said, we already have so many advantages over other players. We don't need to cheat. :(

Your friend (I hope...),

Santa

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 04:12 AM
Santa I can't speak for authority but my advice is simple...
Just law low. Stay off the radar and maintain integrity...

Crap happens, people make mistakes, children make a few extra ;)
But from what I've seen, forgiveness comes to many so just be cool and time will tell....

Santa
04-16-2012, 04:12 AM
Thanks, mnju. I just wanted to let you all know how bad I feel now. I feel like I let myself and you guys down at the same time...

Brosiss
04-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Welcome back! No hard feelings. Its game. Go easy.

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 04:19 AM
Poor Santa, think the bigger issue is not that fact you tried the glitch was very tempting but you started a post warning people not to try it.

Shame on you.

The glitch itself has been tried many times by other players successfully, maybe the OP did not give all the exact details.

Any welcome back, and agree with muju. Maybe just lurk for a while to let the dust settle :)

sez
04-16-2012, 04:55 AM
He has 45 steel garrotes and 50 camaro's and a ton of explosives. I think it worked. Whatever though, just a game.

Dillinja
04-16-2012, 04:56 AM
Ban...so Ram can stop stalking you

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 04:57 AM
I'm glad that this has come to light. I don't think an apology gives justice if any one person get's banned who kept their mouth shut completely and doesn't use the forum is banned.

I wish you wouldn't say anything at all. You've just been such a huge part of the slander attack I've been wishing not to deal with. Hard to say anything nice. Hard not to say anything at all. Like always I wish the rules applied for everyone. And, protected those who followed them.

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 04:57 AM
He has 45 steel garrotes and 50 camaro's and a ton of explosives. I think it worked. Whatever though, just a game.

Yup, the only part that doesnt apparently work now is selling off decorations to launder the funds.

They fixed that part, still working on the rest of it.

Nudie
04-16-2012, 04:59 AM
I have my suspicions about Santa. I don't think he's the cute innocent young kid he tells everyone he is. No evidence, just my gut feel.

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 05:00 AM
well... noticed that myself.

Also all the other decorations and the white suit!

But he has a good income so these could very well be valid!

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 05:02 AM
Even the confession and apology are just lies. Sad, Pathetic really.

Aid
04-16-2012, 05:04 AM
He has not been honest from the beginning. First it was I cannot get any gold, then he wins a card from Twinkie, come to find out he already has multiple gold buildings...when confronted it was from gifts. He is probably 35 years old and sitting back laughing his butt off. the glitch obviously worked, ban him and the rest of the losers that are exploiting it.

fuzzy
04-16-2012, 05:23 AM

Make it 55.....I understand having 55 of them as I buy 1 each time my Movie Theater pays out but you went from 45 to 55 in less then 12 hours. Maybe your whole hood just payed out and you stocked piled.

Santa if it did not work why did you have 5 bus stations at 250k a piece in your hood?

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 05:45 AM
Well in just a few hours from 45 SG to 55SG.... mmmmn something suspicious here!

Clomidg
04-16-2012, 05:48 AM
thats Great thanks

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 05:51 AM
He just keeps digging.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 05:52 AM
Well in just a few hours from 45 SG to 55SG.... mmmmn something suspicious here!

I could do that x3 right now on my mnju account... I think that alone isn't very odd...
My mnju acct is sitting unbanked from just robberies. I'm a cereal robber... I'm also very strong in my bracket so I don't bank it... Could seem suspicious not knowing the details of how I obtained it all....

Jus sayin'

Aid
04-16-2012, 05:54 AM
Hope they hand out an IP ban to him from the forum, otherwise he will just re-incarnate himself. I say a few of us (that can afford it) go out and buy a couple of iTunes gift cards to give to Twinkie and ohaithere (who should have won the gift card over Santa)

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Agreed Muju, re-reading my post, maybe I posted in haste.

But the 10 SG are 530k, and I looked at Santas account with in the last hour. Unless the tooth fairy dropped in, still cannot see it

Edit: Muju, not sure what lvl you are or your inc/hr or what you collect when you pick up your main buildings but 530k in one hit is quite a serious income

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 05:58 AM

But the 10 SG are 530k, and I looked at Santas account with in the last hour. Unless the tooth fairy dropped in, still cannot see it

Edit: Muju, not sure what lvl you are or your inc/hr or what you collect when you pick up your main buildings but 530k in one hit is quite a serious income

Dude - the tooth fairy ain't rockin a iPhone...
She broke from all them kiddies.

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:00 AM
@muju hahaha too funny!

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:02 AM
@muju hahaha too funny!

Who am I kidding?! If the tooth fairy really was worried about insufficient funds, she'd invest in Colgate and crest...
Funny how the phone knows to auto correct Colgate to capitalized but not crest... iPhone's biased? Odd...

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:08 AM
I thought you where on the road...

Someone else driving to support your CC addiction ;)

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:20 AM
I thought you where on the road...

Someone else driving to support your CC addiction ;)

Yup, I drove out here, she drives back. Lol

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:29 AM
I feel you sorry for your wife/partner. I do hope she agrees.....

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:30 AM
I feel you sorry for your wife/partner. I do hope she agrees.....

She appreciates that. ;)

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:33 AM
I hope so, poor little munchkin that she is to endure you and your addiction to CC.

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 06:33 AM
Make 13 year olds get parental consent before getting approved for the funzio forums. This way they can police 900 posts and ask WTF are you doing?

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:35 AM
Make 13 year olds get parental consent before getting approved for the funzio forums. This way they can police 900 posts and ask WTF are you doing?

I think that's nearly impossible....

On a side note, my friends 13 yr old son had 4000 texts on his iPhone last month... All girls. Lol
He also plays CC.. But his dad manages his CC, just another poor soul I got addicted to the game.

Burn
04-16-2012, 06:38 AM
I posted this in the other Don't Do It Hypocrisy thread, but felt it was worth repeating here. No witch hunt. Just p!ssed with him...

I'm torn between calling for his head or giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is a kid.

But some of the evidence against is compelling.

1. He was using the glitch while telling others not to, AND calling out those that were.

2. He got nabbed before, getting 'sympathy' Gold as a gift, and it then became clear he already had plenty of Gold items. He kind of got away with that for the most part.

3. He alternated between telling people he was a Rat Catcher, a neutral, or didn't support Rat Catching, dependant entirely on who he was talking to.

At best he is a silly boy, at worst he is a slippery little weasel with a propensity for manipulation, dishonesty, and telling people what they want to hear so he looks good.

I can maybe forgive him, but I don't think I could ever trust him fully again.

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:38 AM
OMG you are reaching 2000 posts muju

interesting!

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:45 AM
OMG you are reaching 2000 posts muju

interesting!

Aw crap, you know what!? I'm going to get flamed hardcore for that... Lol

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:46 AM
1 more closer :D

interesting!

Amber_
04-16-2012, 06:54 AM
He has not been honest from the beginning. First it was I cannot get any gold, then he wins a card from Twinkie, come to find out he already has multiple gold buildings...when confronted it was from gifts. He is probably 35 years old and sitting back laughing his butt off. the glitch obviously worked, ban him and the rest of the losers that are exploiting it.

Didn't know this.. that's just really mean and rotten. Twinkie tried to do a really nice and generous gesture, and he lied and took advantage of that. Doesn't matter how old you are, a nice person wouldn't do that.
Now Santa's trying to save his own skin, but it's just one thing too many with the cheating.. I don't have respect for that kind of people.

Max Power
04-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Who am I kidding?! If the tooth fairy really was worried about insufficient funds, she'd invest in Colgate and crest...
Funny how the phone knows to auto correct Colgate to capitalized but not crest... iPhone's biased? Odd...

Colgate is the name of things other than toothpaste. Things like universities, that would be capitalized.

Oh, and fake Santa is done here.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:00 AM
Colgate is the name of things other than toothpaste. Things like universities, that would be capitalized.

Oh, and fake Santa is done here.

...I was joking...

Swearengen
04-16-2012, 07:05 AM
Time to drop him from the mafia...

sez
04-16-2012, 07:05 AM
I think that's nearly impossible....

On a side note, my friends 13 yr old son had 4000 texts on his iPhone last month... All girls. Lol
He also plays CC.. But his dad manages his CC, just another poor soul I got addicted to the game.

You hang out with 13 year old boys???

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:11 AM

Oh you would...... Put it like that and I kinda seem, um....
Lol

Dillinja
04-16-2012, 07:13 AM
Mnju keeps sweets in his pockets...amongst other things like rohypnol

Ram
04-16-2012, 07:13 AM
Ban this big fat phony!

sez
04-16-2012, 07:15 AM
Oh you would...... Put it like that and I kinda seem, um....
Lol

You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?

BobbyHill
04-16-2012, 07:16 AM
You are taking this forum **** way to seriously dude....u need to get out more.. giving like a state of the union address and **** lmao

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:21 AM
Mnju keeps sweets in his pockets...amongst other things like rohypnol
It's a blast when I dig in and take out a handful, I don't look and just eat em...

You eat pieces of **** for breakfast?
No!

You are taking this forum **** way to seriously dude....u need to get out more.. giving like a state of the union address and **** lmao
Who you talkin to Willis?

Jill
04-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Didn't know this.. that's just really mean and rotten. Twinkie tried to do a really nice and generous gesture, and he lied and took advantage of that. Doesn't matter how old you are, a nice person wouldn't do that.
Now Santa's trying to save his own skin, but it's just one thing too many with the cheating.. I don't have respect for that kind of people.

agree 100% with what you say Amber

Swifty
04-16-2012, 07:27 AM
I tried to kick the evil Santa out of my mafia but the app crashed.

I think it might be Funzio trying to tell me that what he did is OK with them.

fuzzy
04-16-2012, 07:29 AM
I tried to kick the evil Santa out of my mafia but the app crashed.

I think it might be Funzio trying to tell me that what he did is OK with them.

I thought about giving the boot also but wouldn't you like to be able to keep on eye some people game play?

Burn
04-16-2012, 07:37 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061224063660/uncyclopedia/images/4/4b/Bad_santa.jpg

Slickster
04-16-2012, 07:45 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061224063660/uncyclopedia/images/4/4b/Bad_santa.jpg +1 Burn ; that pic is awesome

murf
04-16-2012, 08:07 AM

Everything is relative, I collect $5.5mm on my 24/48 cycle

kinghansen
04-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Everything is relative, I collect $5.5mm on my 24/48 cycle

True, but your income per hour isnt 50k like his. The explosives, steel garottes and bus stops popped up out of no where rather quickly. I have a hard time believing the glitch didn't work.

Burn
04-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Presumably Funzio will be able to look at his, or anyones elses, account and see an exact audit trail of exactly what was bought, exactly when it was bought, and exactly how it was bought.

Every move made leaves a timestamped trail.

Just keep flagging up the accounts of cheaters to Funzio, and they will do their thing.

L Fizzle
04-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Presumably Funzio will be able to look at his, or anyones elses, account and see an exact audit trail of exactly what was bought, exactly when it was bought, and exactly how it was bought.

Every move made leaves a timestamped trail.

Just keep flagging up the accounts of cheaters to Funzio, and they will do their thing.

Well said. Let's be done with harping on Santa now.