PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Killer61
04-15-2012, 11:41 PM
My friend got crime city a week ago but he got stuck. He is lvl 22 now and he doesnt know how to lvl fast and build money buildings and such. Can you help him with tips for lvl 22 till 60? Thnxx guys

Ram
04-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Search for some guides around here.

Check the stickied thread by syn "best of the best"

Paulio
04-16-2012, 12:08 PM
My advice: don't level too fast. Be patient and build your economy. IMO, leveling at this point should come only from PvP attacks. This way, he/she will earn RP via the goals - TL, HHM, CRs. The weapons you can buy with RPs are the only ones that come close to gold weapons - and not even that close.

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:10 PM
bang for buck the car is probably the best thing to buy with rp yeah?

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 12:11 PM
bang for buck the car is probably the best thing to buy with rp yeah?

What one are you referring to? :)

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:15 PM
What one are you referring to? :)

I didn't realize there is more than one lol the one for 125rp mustang??

OMG is there a way to reset the game?!?!?!?!??!?! I've done everything wrong... I need to restart :( boooooourns!

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 12:18 PM
I didn't realize there is more than one lol the one for 125rp mustang??

OMG is there a way to reset the game?!?!?!?!??!?! I've done everything wrong... I need to restart :( boooooourns!

Lol you're fine... But I wouldn't recommend spending any RP until at least level 50...
The car I buy is the Exelero and it costs 1200 RP... Due to not being able to always get good amounts of RP it's somewhat limited, I'm quite frugal with it now with that knowledge.

frenda
04-16-2012, 12:20 PM
No restart, sorry. But unless you're above level 50 or so, you have plenty of time to rebuild. Good advice given above, don't level too fast. Read all the threads here in the best guide. And yes, Mustang is great for 125 RP, IMHO. I only buy them and Night Vision Binos for Armor. You'll get plenty of guns and melee from loot drops from PvP. PvE is fun, but also makes you level too fast.

sexkitteh
04-16-2012, 12:24 PM
hmmm interesting on both replies...

well I have right now invested 580 into nrg :mad:

I've decided to get my def up to 50 and maybe my attack up to 50 and rest into stamina???

Or should I just put it all into stamina??

I have 1 in attack and 26 in def...

frenda
04-16-2012, 12:27 PM
I played it by feel, but put most into Def up front. Once I realized I wasn't losing very much or at all, I started putting more into Attack. But I think that since you can pick whom you attack, why put too much into that? Unless you want to beat those who are your peers, why worry about it. Atk someone half your strength and pass on the borderline strong players. I don't have much in stamina, but that's just how I play. It regenerates fast enough for me to be able to attack every half hour and not worry about the rest.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 12:32 PM
It does regenerate fast, I also paid for the goodfella upgrade... I'm seriously addicted to TL goals... Lol all RP driven. ;)
If you camp for periods of time maybe putting some in attack makes sense but it just gets over lapped and replaced so soon by weapons... Like f said above lootin gives weapons and to loot a lot, stamina! :p

frenda
04-16-2012, 01:44 PM
For the longest time I had only 10 in stamina, since it regenerated every 30 minutes and that was fast enough for me. I'm now up to 15 and that's still plenty, even at level 89. In fact, I'm camping for a while to allow my economy to build up some more before jumping into the deep end of the pool.