PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event Rewards

spoonofwar
04-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Has anyone else been able to unlock all 3 boss rewards? I spent a bunch of $ and unlocked all three a couple weeks ago including the pathfinder in the second to last event. Then when I closed the game and reopened it said the game could not load as it had invalid app data and I need to delete and reload the game. I have been unable to play since.

Looks like I am going to lose my game after months of playing and spending real $. Looks like the events might just be a scam to get your money and you can't ever win. I've already emailed Funzio with no response.

Anyone else had similar issues?

Ram
04-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Email funzio again! They have good support staff.

CounterSniper
04-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Has anyone else been able to unlock all 3 boss rewards? I spent a bunch of $ and unlocked all three a couple weeks ago including the pathfinder in the second to last event. Then when I closed the game and reopened it said the game could not load as it had invalid app data and I need to delete and reload the game. I have been unable to play since.

Looks like I am going to lose my game after months of playing and spending real $. Looks like the events might just be a scam to get your money and you can't ever win. I've already emailed Funzio with no response.

Anyone else had similar issues?

They'll get back to you,Cust Serv is great w/ funzio, they are just swamped right now.

gaujla
04-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Same thing happened to me but i just deleted the app my phone and re-downloaded but I was just transferring my game from my iPod to my phone.

spoonofwar
04-16-2012, 11:07 PM
What is the best email address to use for support?

sez
04-16-2012, 11:18 PM
What is the best email address to use for support?

Support@funzio.com