PDA

View Full Version : Purchased stash of cash but.....

law6309
04-15-2012, 08:03 PM
I purchased a stash of cash for $10.00 on the 14th but i have not received it at all. Is there a way to get it after purchase that im not aware of or did i just get fall through the cracks of the system and lose ten bucks. I sent a email describing my situation but havent heard back yet. Anyone have the same problem or any suggestions on what i should do next?

CounterSniper
04-15-2012, 08:04 PM
I purchased a stash of cash for $10.00 on the 14th but i have not received it at all. Is there a way to get it after purchase that im not aware of or did i just get fall through the cracks of the system and lose ten bucks. I sent a email describing my situation but havent heard back yet. Anyone have the same problem or any suggestions on what i should do next?

They'll get back to you soon, Customer service is excellent.

No worries

Gaming Will
04-15-2012, 08:05 PM

It's the weekend, give them some time. Support is really good about fixing things like this.

law6309
04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Thank you guys. Im more than willing to wait just needed to know i was waiting for the right reason. Looking forward to playing alot more.