PDA

View Full Version : This Is Getting Ridiculous

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 06:31 PM
The cash hack is out of control. I lose on a daily basis now. Previously I would go weeks and weeks without someone successfully attacking me. Now I lose daily and they are all to hackers. This seriously needs to get fixed soon. It's ruining the game.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I haven't lost great amounts yet, nothing more than usual... But I am seeing large amounts being lost.

iteachem
04-15-2012, 06:35 PM
Tempted to request a reinstate my money etc via a support ticket since these attacks are obviously from cheaters...If I was spending gold I would have a legitimate reason to complain that I was losing real money because of an exploit.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Tempted to request a reinstate my money etc via a support ticket since these attacks are obviously from cheaters...If I was spending gold I would have a legitimate reason to complain that I was losing real money because of an exploit.

On their pov I think it's a stretch, on your end I feel ya.

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Before this glitch I was at the top of my bracket and was virtually untouchable, even by most gold players. I feel bad for people who have spent a lot of money on gold and are now getting beat by a bunch of cheating scum bags.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Before this glitch I was at the top of my bracket and was virtually untouchable, even by most gold players. I feel bad for people who have spent a lot of money on gold and are now getting beat by a bunch of cheating scum bags.

Lol aka me

Whoopdido1980
04-15-2012, 06:42 PM
What level are most of these hackers? At my level (127) I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary lately.

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Lol aka me

This glitch is even frustrating me to the point where I have contemplated quitting. I can't imagine how you feel.

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 06:44 PM
What level are most of these hackers? At my level (127) I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary lately.

I imagine they're spread out all over the place.

fuzzy
04-15-2012, 06:45 PM
My biggest problem is seeing some forum members using the hack. They know better and they also know what could happen to them.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 06:47 PM
This glitch is even frustrating me to the point where I have contemplated quitting. I can't imagine how you feel.

Well I'm just waiting out the storm, no need to get into the town frenzy mode... Not yet at least.
First off its a weekend... We're really only a tiny forum and a tiny % of the user base... I mean siht happens.
Anyone who puts a single cent into this type of app has to be ok with it losing value sooner or later.
We're paying for entertainment, that's not permanent...

Swearengen
04-15-2012, 07:12 PM
So where is Crime City Mark or Fizzle on this topic?

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 07:15 PM

Hopefully on a very well deserved day off?

sez
04-15-2012, 07:15 PM

Enjoying there weekend I'm sure. I have my work email on my phone and I don't even check it during the weekend lol.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Enjoying there weekend I'm sure. I have my work email on my phone and I don't even check it during the weekend lol.

I'd hope not! Crap, you should get OT for the time it takes to look at them, lol jk jk

sez
04-15-2012, 07:23 PM
I'd hope not! Crap, you should get OT for the time it takes to look at them, lol jk jk

Lmao! Dude I typed a rather lengthy message to you and hit send and BOOM!! Users mailbox is full!!

On a side note I just bought 2 crates and got the Bow and the Bastard Sword!!! 100g for 400 attack and 300 Defense. BWAHHHHHHHH

I took screenshots for non-believers.

jobadass
04-15-2012, 07:26 PM
drinking champagne whilst eating caviar

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 07:36 PM
My biggest problem is seeing some forum members using the hack. They know better and they also know what could happen to them.

Yeah I noticed this today as well which is why I finally decided to say something.

sez
04-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Yeah I noticed this today as well which is why I finally decided to say something.

Post there names!!!! I will also. Who cares who they are, they know the risk.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 07:44 PM
We kinda need to make lists...keep em quoted so it's saved... keep em ourselves, time/date/names...screen pictures are a huge plus...name the pictures the time,date,name so on so on.... At the very least we've become free/volunteers to help improve our community...

iteachem
04-15-2012, 07:46 PM
IPad makes it so easy to screen shot.. have quite a gallery going now

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah I'm keeping screenshots. Especially of forum members.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 07:55 PM
Yeah I'm keeping screenshots. Especially of forum members.

I'd like to think we have a higher standard seeing we are involved with our own little community and have the know how and trust factor...

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Whatever, abusers will get what they deserve in the end.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Whatever, abusers will get what they deserve in the end.

Exactly why I don't want my online buddies to get mixed up in some crap which gets them in trouble... :P

Meaning picking on people, accusing and what not... I'm not sayin' I'm jus sayin'
lol

Maniaxe
04-15-2012, 08:05 PM
We kinda need to make lists...keep em quoted so it's saved... keep em ourselves, time/date/names...screen pictures are a huge plus...name the pictures the time,date,name so on so on.... At the very least we've become free/volunteers to help improve our community...
While most of us can not do anything a the moment other than report then if and when the people exploiting this cheat are brought to justice then depending on the repercussions of exploitation shall we exact our revenge. If a player shows up on your bracket after this comes to a resolution who has exploited this cheat and you able to lay down an iron first, then you should do so. So I say unto you my fellow forum members, be not worried as to the present but look unto the future when the derelicts and unbelievers are beaten down by the vengeance wielded by your mafia and yours alone. For I say unto you the day shall come when retribution shall come unto thee.

Ohh and all of that should be read in the earliest Samuel L Jackson persona you can think of.

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 08:07 PM
While most of us can not do anything a the moment other than report then if and when the people exploiting this cheat are brought to justice then depending on the repercussions of exploitation shall we exact our revenge. If a player shows up on your bracket after this comes to a resolution who has exploited this cheat and you able to lay down an iron first, then you should do so. So I say unto you my fellow forum members, be not worried as to the present but look unto the future when the derelicts and unbelievers are beaten down by the vengeance wielded by your mafia and yours alone. For I say unto you the day shall come when retribution shall come unto thee.

Ohh and all of that should be read in the earliest Samuel L Jackson persona you can think of.

lol... funny... I like you. hahahahahahahahahahaah But yes, I like it... as long as it's not going to hurt anyone's feelings. lol

sez
04-15-2012, 08:12 PM
lol... funny... I like you. hahahahahahahahahahaah But yes, I like it... as long as it's not going to hurt anyone's feelings. lol

Bro when did you get a vagina?

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 08:14 PM

Just Politics dude...lol

;)

kinghansen
04-15-2012, 08:16 PM

One day it just appeared there. He was very confused. Jk man.

But in all seriousness I agree. I am going to be laying the beat down on anyone who has been hitting me and exploiting the glitch once they are reset or whatnot.

Rhino72
04-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Just Politics dude...lol

;)

Politics will get you banned from the forums...

mnju_03
04-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Politics will get you banned from the forums...

LOL! Well nothing lasts forever...

Swearengen
04-15-2012, 08:56 PM
drinking champagne whilst eating caviar

Funny & so true!

procsyzarc
04-15-2012, 09:12 PM
How are hackers getting an advantage? Unless low level or maxed explosives I really can't see in game money giving that much or an increase to stats, certainly not to the point it would effect gold players.

Maybe it is just because I am over L180 and by that point people care about their account or the amount of money made from it is too small for anyone to care but I haven't seen anyone using this yet.

mongorie
04-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Think of it as unlimited cash, thats fighter jets,yatchs ,lambos FBI shields mines,etc
The most AD is around 55k/55k I believe?? Wont hurt the big spenders,but can give average players a run for their money
Good thing they cannot hax gold yet!!

CounterSniper
04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Think of it as unlimited cash, thats fighter jets,yatchs ,lambos FBI shields mines,etc
The most AD is around 55k/55k I believe?? Wont hurt the big spenders,but can give average players a run for their money

The gold hack has already been done and fixed awhile ago.

procsyzarc
04-15-2012, 10:40 PM

I didn't read the details too deep since I don't really care, but from what I saw I would think it would be a real pain in the ass to get enough cash for even one jet, and one single jet isn't going to make a difference. Plus it is unlocked at L195 so not many would want to put their account at risk after a year or so getting there.

Not defending it and they should be banned I just haven't seen it myself yet

cwracing
04-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Ok I have seen odd stats on players but what is this hack?

Burn
04-16-2012, 12:27 AM
I haven't personally come across this yet.

But as and when I do, they will be reported with screenshots.

If they are a forum user I will not hesitate in publically calling them out - random cheats are bad enough, cheats sneaking around amongst us are far far worse.

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 12:36 AM
If they are a forum user I will not hesitate in publically calling them out - random cheats are bad enough, cheats sneaking around amongst us are far far worse.

+1 million Burn

jaywalker
04-16-2012, 12:42 AM
I sendt funzio a guide on how to do it a few weeks ago. Not using it myselves ofc, it will ruin you in the long run.

iteachem
04-16-2012, 04:18 AM
This is from a player with a 5 k economy ...he also has 20 monster trucks

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/17316f1f.jpg

Max Power
04-16-2012, 07:56 AM

One day it just appeared there.

If this happened to me, I would never leave the house.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 08:00 AM
If this happened to me, I would never leave the house.

I embrace it.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 08:05 AM
See why I like shorter posts!?!?!?

silverbackspur
04-16-2012, 08:38 AM
I have been robbed also over the past few days a lot. I have only been robbed once or twice before that.
I have a night club and am thinking of dropping loads of mafia. Will that affect me having my night club, or does it not matter.

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 08:42 AM
I have been robbed also over the past few days a lot. I have only been robbed once or twice before that.
I have a night club and am thinking of dropping loads of mafia. Will that affect me having my night club, or does it not matter.

Once u have it you can drop, no problem.

silverbackspur
04-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Once u have it you can drop, no problem.

Thought so, felt kind of stupid asking but wanted to make sure.
Thanks

L Fizzle
04-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Closing this thread. Please visit:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24791-A-Statement-from-Funzio-on-Cheating