PDA

View Full Version : CC and MW...

JohnnyR
04-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Anybody try applying CC strategy in MW? Always looking for an edge, anything niche-ish or uncommon that might have be overlooked here. A few things I've had my eyes open to in CC forums was the idea of money building syncing which which I've heard very little about here (only one post I've seen). Also selling old crap money buildings to make room for bigger better money buildings. The overall strategies are markedly different because of fundamental differences, but I think it's interesting to try transferring ideas. I don't play CC, so might be missing lots, but I know a few here do. Reading the forums is fun enough with the various dramas going on over there, seem to have some epic discussions. Thought our nerfs and glitches were bad, lol...go find MW's sister...

procsyzarc
04-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Some are relevant some aren't. As for selling buildings in crime city you unlock building all the way too L200 where as modern war they stop at L60 so there is no need to sell low level buildings since all buildings are low level

JohnnyR
04-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Why would there be a need to sell based on level unlocked? I sell my low level buildings so I don't have to pay exhorbitant costs to expand.

What about the relevant strats?

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-15-2012, 05:46 PM
When I can get the nano's. I'm not spending 16 million for two expansions, instead I'll definitely sell off my supply depots

Dr BoneCrusher
04-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Started playin MW first then CC. some of the things CC has is you can farm better loot with out losing it. in MW you only farm meat shields no real reason to farm high experience loot you level fast only to lose the loot. PVP in CC is much better you can gain money and loot while earning respect. In MW you plan on losing money, loot and valor only to try and gain more valor. In CC your hood-economy is more complex. In MW you have few choice. You should give CC a try.

Jp lfs
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM
I think MW is far superior in terms of strategy. Especially the vault aspect. In CC, you can instantly bank every penny, so it is hard to make any money PvP'ing. You can very easily just save up as much as you want, and as long as you collect on time, never worry about losing anything.

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I hated CC, took it off my phone after about two weeks. Charging me for a deposit was one of the annoying things. The threads on the new game coming out are positive.

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 11:51 PM
i learned every mistake off of CC. never follow goals, make economy number one priority, defense first, and 3 hour buildings in early levels FTW. then i started MW, with such good advantage in decided to focus economy only, then restarted CC (transferred new game from stepbrothers phone) (: it was well worth it.

ShawnBB
04-15-2012, 11:53 PM
I think MW is far superior in terms of strategy. Especially the vault aspect. In CC, you can instantly bank every penny, so it is hard to make any money PvP'ing. You can very easily just save up as much as you want, and as long as you collect on time, never worry about losing anything.

As an OK CC player. :) I have to point out that CC lose money way often and more than MW.

If player keep upgrading the up limit. Vault system ensures everyone above lvl70 to be 100% safe. You will never get anything out of them.
I don't think any player would leave too much cash out of the vault, people knows the trick of instant sell and build nano tech.
On the other hand, 10% deposit fee of the bank system makes a huge amount of on hand cash holding. The richer you are the less you want banking.

ShawnBB
04-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Good to see you Johnny! How's your venal fighters accumulating? I haven't lost them yet after like 50 fights, haha.

MW and CC are two whole different world in terms of the money build system.

The reason that lot of CC player need to sync their 24 hour building is that they can do the major expensive upgrading by simply collect all of the 24 hours buildings at once and don't need to deposit to cost that 10% bank fees.
In MW the only use which I did is on nano tech. The rest of the cost are within vault limit. However as time goes, when more and more upgrading needs more than 10m, MW forum would eventually raise the importance of sync money buildings.

Instant huge collect and spent, for reducing the risk of expose money.

Mcdoc
04-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Got confused for a second, thought I was on the CC forum :)

I have to give credit to CC Mark - he quickly responded to a very long post on the 11th Hour event feedback thread and someone pm's me about him also responding to some hacker issues in the CC thread (quickly bounced over there which is why I wrote my 1st comment above).

Thanks Mark for trying to put out the fires. Even though we may not like the outcome, we truly appreciate the effort.

JohnnyR
04-16-2012, 12:35 AM
Good to see you Johnny! How's your venal fighters accumulating? I haven't lost them yet after like 50 fights, haha.

MW and CC are two whole different world in terms of the money build system.

The reason that lot of CC player need to sync their 24 hour building is that they can do the major expensive upgrading by simply collect all of the 24 hours buildings at once and don't need to deposit to cost that 10% bank fees.
In MW the only use which I did is on nano tech. The rest of the cost are within vault limit. However as time goes, when more and more upgrading needs more than 10m, MW forum would eventually raise the importance of sync money buildings.

Instant huge collect and spent, for reducing the risk of expose money.

Hey Shawn, actually haven't unlocked the map yet-trying to build up my income/defense before I move forward. Am inevitably slipping down the slope toward the sharks though, lol. I will definately be shifting focus once I get there though, I've already got the units, so no big buy in cost for me at least.

About syncing, exactly what I was thinking my man! Everyone talks about buying and selling palm trees and defense buildings or lining up the big money bosses in the maps, but if we would sync our buildings up, there'd be an instant few mil without the cash or effort wasted. I need to sit down and thoroughly think the syncing through, as upgrades need to be incorporated into the rhythm so as not to disturb the sync, finding which buildings should/need to be upgraded soonest, and with the least time waste in order to keep the sync. Only problem for me, is my life is hectic, I can spend 12 hours one day here and 2 for the next three days.... :( There is so much possibility waiting to be explored however, the game is still exciting to me.

Mcdoc
04-16-2012, 12:42 AM
The fastest way to sync is to just collect the SAME time every day for your 24 hour payouts. Yeah, you "might" get raided once or twice until you get it synced, but then they will all be on schedule, then the 48 hour payouts will be in line too. It's the 3, 8, and 18 hour payouts that create the havoc :)

JohnnyR
04-16-2012, 12:48 AM
The fastest way to sync is to just collect the SAME time every day for your 24 hour payouts. Yeah, you "might" get raided once or twice until you get it synced, but then they will all be on schedule, then the 48 hour payouts will be in line too. It's the 3, 8, and 18 hour payouts that create the havoc :)

That's it McDoc, I'm actually pushing forward a few 24 hour buildings until they all line up again. Starting over as I kept collecting a few minutes later every day until I pushed a little too far and now they're three hours off cos I can't check while working. D'oh!

The three and eight hour buildings actually fit pretty nicely into the 24 hour schedule, it's the 18 hour building that kills the deal, lol. At least it can be collected on time two our of three times every 48 hours.

ShawnBB
04-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Hey Shawn, actually haven't unlocked the map yet-trying to build up my income/defense before I move forward. Am inevitably slipping down the slope toward the sharks though, lol. I will definately be shifting focus once I get there though, I've already got the units, so no big buy in cost for me at least.

About syncing, exactly what I was thinking my man! Everyone talks about buying and selling palm trees and defense buildings or lining up the big money bosses in the maps, but if we would sync our buildings up, there'd be an instant few mil without the cash or effort wasted. I need to sit down and thoroughly think the syncing through, as upgrades need to be incorporated into the rhythm so as not to disturb the sync, finding which buildings should/need to be upgraded soonest, and with the least time waste in order to keep the sync. Only problem for me, is my life is hectic, I can spend 12 hours one day here and 2 for the next three days.... :( There is so much possibility waiting to be explored however, the game is still exciting to me.

Sure it's a good game :)
What excite me most is that the stats of venal fighter is even stronger than a deadly rebel! It's like every 245 energy hit has 25% chance to drop 60 gold! Jesus, my nation is china.
I was into the Econ and base build for the past few months and now finally enjoy PvP quite a lot,lol. Loots are amazing, tons of increadible infantry.

Haven't upgraded my 24 hours for like a month.... Poor oil rig never had a chance fully collected if I'm late for more than 30 minutes :(

I'm more into a sync of the 12 hours buildings, the reason is 4 building types has a 12 hour collection.
And this is unique, every other hours only has 3 types of building at most.

Nano tech,chemical plant and the new blue plant on water are all very powerful income source.