PDA

View Full Version : Underboss House - Yes or No?

Olly1
04-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Hopefully a simple one for you guys...

I've bought all 12/24/48h money buildings I can for my level. My next 'highest' money building I can buy is the underboss house (and then it's the nightclub). Unfortunately $40m is way out of my reach. I earn $36k per hour. Is the underboss house worth it for me, or do I man up and save for something in the later levels, maybe even the nightclub if I can bare to wait that long!

Even though I earn very little, a $4400 income every 3 hours seems very little to me. Or am I being greedy?!

Amber_
04-15-2012, 01:23 PM
The underboss house is great, but if you're only going for 12/24/48 then don't build it?

Edit: Btw, the base income is not that much (as with every other building) but as you upgrade it, it will of course gain much more

Olly1
04-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Valid point, but I do have quite a few 3,6,8 hour buildings too....

Amber_
04-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Well, it's up to you. But I find it a very good building, fast and relatively cheap to upgrade. Goes great with the chappels.
You earn 36k/h and want to save up for a nightclub..? That's not the way to go friend. You'd want to build up your hood and economy slow and steady. By slow, I mean to not rush to buildings you can't afford. Always keep something upgrading, always keep something building (if possible). You'll get the nightclub eventually but do it the smart way, otherwise you'll end up with a poor economy.

Olly1
04-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Sorry would have replied sooner but got sidetracked by your picture.....!

Thanks for the advice though, I'm going to take the plunge and buy a couple of the underboss houses then. The nightclubs were way out of my league but it's always fun to aim high!

Gaming Will
04-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Hopefully a simple one for you guys...

I've bought all 12/24/48h money buildings I can for my level. My next 'highest' money building I can buy is the underboss house (and then it's the nightclub). Unfortunately $40m is way out of my reach. I earn $36k per hour. Is the underboss house worth it for me, or do I man up and save for something in the later levels, maybe even the nightclub if I can bare to wait that long!

Even though I earn very little, a $4400 income every 3 hours seems very little to me. Or am I being greedy?!

What level are you?

Olly1
04-15-2012, 02:06 PM
89. Started the game about 6 weeks ago and leveled way too quickly, so now I'm setting up camp for a while!