PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!

Shadrackx
04-15-2012, 07:06 AM
I'm really new to modern war, only just started around a week ago and I'm really struggling to earn decent money for buildings and units. I'm always losing against rivals which means losing money meaning I can't progress with missions to earn money etc. So I'm hoping someone will come forward and produce a guide for me on how to improve my income and my alliance attack/defence to beat my rivals. Any recommendations are at great use! Thanks.

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 07:16 AM
I will start with the simple ones. Upgrade, upgrade, upgrade.....Your vault, build buildings, land, troops, and upgrades to buildings can all be done at the same time if you plan it well. read past threads on here there is a spread sheet for everything. Once you get past the ice cream headache you will see there is many intricate details to the game.
Oh yeah have fun because it will drive you nuts many times

Shadrackx
04-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Could u link me to this spreadsheet? Would help so much, And thanks for your tips.

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 07:27 AM
go to page 2 and look at need some help ......start there....

Thunder Child
04-15-2012, 07:28 AM
Don't think the missions are a must! Better to get your bearings, get used to taking things a little more slowly than your first inclination tells you, and ALWAYS be building something, expanding your land and upgrading your vault. If you are being attacked this early, you may already have too many allies - your maximum should be your level X 5 - or perhaps you have none at all? Then get some! Buy large quantities of the medic as soon as you can. What flag are you? UK good for defensive approach to the game; Russia prefered by more attacking style. Beyond that, read as much as you can on the forum, ask questions like this, and find something that works for you. Personally, I recommend not leveling up too fast at first...

Shadrackx
04-15-2012, 07:51 AM
I am Uk and I have 105 allies at the moment, I thought more allies the better?

Thunder Child
04-15-2012, 07:56 AM
I am Uk and I have 105 allies at the moment, I thought more allies the better?
What level are you? The formula for allies is level X 5

Shadrackx
04-15-2012, 08:58 AM
What level are you? The formula for allies is level X 5 I'm level 21 with alliance attack of 308 and defence of 349, and my income a hour is 21k.

Shadrackx
04-15-2012, 09:06 AM
I can't seem to get any money, I get 50k or so then get raided... Should I be buying units? Or is there a way to farm money?

Warfiend
04-15-2012, 09:10 AM
How big is your vault? Go to the menu by tapping the clipboard icon, then tap "Vault". When you get cash, immediately go there and tap "protect". You should also be upgrading that whenever you can. Whatever cash you have in the vault can't be taken by other players.

Shadrackx
04-15-2012, 09:14 AM
How big is your vault? Go to the menu by tapping the clipboard icon, then tap "Vault". When you get cash, immediately go there and tap "protect". You should also be upgrading that whenever you can. Whatever cash you have in the vault can't be taken by other players.It protects 10,000 at the moment, should that be my #1 priority then? If so what should I do with money in the spare time while upgrading it?

Warfiend
04-15-2012, 12:04 PM
It protects 10,000 at the moment, should that be my #1 priority then? If so what should I do with money in the spare time while upgrading it?

That should be one of your priorities. You can upgrade that and expand your base, upgrade buildings, and buy new buildings at the same time. Dropping allies should be another, however, if you've attacked someone you can't beat, they will be able to keep attacking you and winning for some time to come until you fall off their newsfeed.

A few things that would be helpful to know for anyone here to give you good advice:
What's your strongest and second strongest unit in terms of defense and how many do you have?
What's your strongest and second strongest unit in terms of attack and how many do you have?

what buildings do you have already, and what level are they?

facupsr97
04-15-2012, 12:52 PM
i think you should update the unit buildings, bie as many units you can of all kind (air, ground, infantry and water), try to raise your attack and defence as much as you can and if you want update your money buildings. i think that would work.