PDA

View Full Version : Underboss House

Sasha54
04-15-2012, 06:13 AM
I don't notice that many people have it - maybe that is because it's a 3 hour building

If timing is not an issue is it good value?

iteachem
04-15-2012, 06:16 AM
I am avoiding it for now.... Too easy to be a rob target

Nicholost
04-15-2012, 06:30 AM
I am avoiding it for now.... Too easy to be a rob target
??? Even some money is better than no money. If you have the space and pocket change, build it, IMO, but I don't know if it's a must have building. It has the worst ROI of all the 3-hour buildings, which is probably why people avoid it. Personally, I'm a fan of 3-hour buildings and have them all grouped together for ease of collection.

iteachem
04-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I can't collect during the day....so it would be just a sitting target... I am saving for the upscales.

I might eventually buy it but with all of the cheaters at my level, I want to wait so that I can focus on collecting on time

Maniaxe
04-15-2012, 06:36 AM
I will probably add it later as there is nothing else I am interested in until Rock Cafe at 102 and that's a gold building so I may pass on that depending on my gold situation. I have a pretty decent 3 hour group of buildings so I may add it to that but it is not my focus. Leveling other buildings and two upscale clubs first.

Plux
04-15-2012, 07:43 AM
I got those for the dimensions as 5x5 is a very moveable shape (7x7's are the most difficult to fit in) and useful along the top and left hand side terminals. MUI is very low, very expensive upgrading and time upgrading expands like the universe to infinite almost. Wait for the twice as efficient Wedding Chapels.

pluxfan2
04-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Payout is $140000 at lv 10. A magnificent building.

Babytway
04-15-2012, 08:06 AM
i dont have them but i do want them. i have to expand before i buy anymore buildings and i dont think i will ever sell any my buildings just to build new ones so expanding my only option. but i have tons to do before i expand again.

Ramshutu
04-15-2012, 08:12 AM
I ignore ROI, and focus my efforts only on 12/24/48 buildings, focusing on $/hr/hr adjusting for collection bias.

If cash is your bottle neck, ignore the underboss house, if upgrading is where your bottle neck is the. It maybe worth it.