PDA

View Full Version : Who the heck knows?

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 05:57 AM
What an interesting turn of events.

1) LFizzle wishes us well and tells us there is a prize for 9.
2) Reach lvl 9 and No prize
3) She says to file a ticket (so she still believes it is a go)
4)CCM comes on here hiding in a back of a thread (like Mr. Obscurity) to tell us "oh there must be some confusion" nothing else that's it.
5) now if you look at her original post they have removed that sentence

I understand they are entitled to run things how ever they see fit but, the last event was a complaining fest and now the left doesn't know what the right wants to do. Honest mistakes happen but, have the decency to come on hear to your customers (if your paying or word of mouth bringing in others that do) and explain things.

Discuss amongst yourselves......:mad::mad::mad:

Thunder Child
04-15-2012, 06:02 AM
Sorry Fish, was writing a similar thing just as you posted this!

Agent Orange
04-15-2012, 06:03 AM
What I posted to another thread. To cover up the mistake IMHO destroys any credidibility that Funzio had, they MUST make good on their promise OR I would suggest that everyone who feels that they have been treated unfairly post a negative review in the app store.

Hopefully Mark will realize how major a PR screw up this has become and fix it asap.

Below is my reply in the thread in question.

Originally Posted by Crime City Mark
It looks like there is some confusion here. There was no 9 item for this event. Just the standard ones.
Mark this is a major PR catastrophe IMHO. I'm sure it is an honest mistake BUT considering how long this mistake has been out here and debated I really think it is in your best interest to make good on it. Otherwise this will be three events in a row where customers are going to walk away feeling ripped off and heaven forbid the media gets a hold of this. Er wait a second...

May I make a suggestion. Give those who got part 9 something simple like 50 gold. They could buy a container, change their flag, or just save it for 3 free opens in the next event.

But to recind the offer is a very very bad precedence to set and a slap in the face to your loyal supporters.

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Sorry Fish, was writing a similar thing just as you posted this!

Funny isn't it....and wait we will drop down a bit and someone else with a bee in their bonnet will start the same one.

Thunder Child
04-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Yeh, my location means I tend to miss out on all the fun, and this one is off the scale. I sat out the last event, but was tempted back in by the flexibility offered by a "nearly got it" reward. I won't be tempted back for the next one! In terms of getting Funzio to do the right thing now, it seems to me that only collective action will work. For instance, if enough people could be persuaded to hold off buying gold AND the new units which are bound to be out soon, Funzio might realize that it has overstepped the mark on this occasion... but it would require large numbers of regular gold purchasers and gold unit collectors to come together in a bit of collective protest. Can you see that happening?

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 06:40 AM
Don't know if there are enough people in the forum to make a difference, compared to the numbers that play the game the forum is basically a small percentage. There is always hope with the right leader and organization. Many times change comes from the loudest voice not the majority. Just look at how things change because it offends someone....Well I'm offended.

-->FISH<--
04-15-2012, 06:54 AM
Ask and ye shall receive ....check out Marebear...she's getting the ball rolling