PDA

View Full Version : Cash buildings after L60

procsyzarc
04-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Just hit L60 and started building first neotech factory and noticed still not showing any new buildings. What level do better buildings open or when I finish my 2nd neotech is that it for building?

JohnnyR
04-15-2012, 10:03 AM
That's all for now. Upgrades should keep ya occupied for a while though, heheh. $$$

Think a poster pointed out that in the visible game data files there are a few dummy buildings left, meaning Funzio's still got some in the pipe to release, we'll see.

procsyzarc
04-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Thats pretty crap with the amount of time it has taken to get air base to L9 and advance air base to L8, there has just been no time to upgrade money buildings for ages and hoped could boost income by building since build timer is hardly used. Guess I will have to continue using other players for my source of income

War Priest
04-15-2012, 02:05 PM
You can't just rely on level 1 income buildings. Upgrading them is important as well. I mean if you have a level 10 electric plant, you will get like 240K every hour.

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 02:10 PM
You can't just rely on level 1 income buildings. Upgrading them is important as well. I mean if you have a level 10 electric plant, you will get like 360K every hour.

240k every hour

War Priest
04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
240k every hour

Thanks. Haven't looked at if for awhile, but it is still high. A couple million a day just off that one building.

Bronson
04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
240k every hour

Ok listen up your like level -34 and about 12 years old, who do you think you are posting facts on this forum!! ;)

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Ok listen up your like level -34 and about 12 years old, who do you think you are posting facts on this forum!! ;)

GOD! I'm so elfin RUDE! butting in on everyones threads...

War Priest
04-15-2012, 02:20 PM
GOD! I'm so elfin RUDE! butting in on everyones threads...

Haha.

Anyways, do you guys like to have your money buildings in sync or does it not matter to you? Ex: Two chemical plants produce the same time.

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 02:21 PM
does anyone know the formula in calculating the upgrade cost for income buildings? the spreadsheet isn't complete and was just curious how much the oil refinery would cost for a level 10 upgrade

It is only unlocked at lvl 22, and each lvl 10 put outs 14.8 MIL! i bet I could get each one up pretty high in building levels easily. The way I'm going, by the time I reach level 22 I will have an extraordinary income/hour and could get the buildings up to lvl 5 each easily. then in 2 days grab the income they give (2.2 Million total) with my saved $ from other buildings and easily upgrade the next one. then continuously do that to 10.

You guys think I could do it??? Imagine having 14.8 million x 2 every other day... YUMMM(:

but i bet the upgrade to level 10 is ridiculous. to upgrade to level 2 is over 4m. IDK yet, but we shall find out!

Bronson
04-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Haha.

Anyways, do you guys like to have your money buildings in sync or does it not matter to you? Ex: Two chemical plants produce the same time.

I have my 1,3,6,8,12 hour buildings all synced up but most of my 24 are all over the place same first thing in the morning and the rest start 1 by 1 in the afternoon but I do know what time they are due

War Priest
04-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Same Bronson. But my 24 hour ones are synced as well. My 48 hour ones are all differnt because of me upgrading them. I don't want to hold off on one for a day just to sync them. I will do that when they are all level 10.

Deskjockey
04-15-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm anal, so I like to sync them up. I hate it when upgrades throw the timing out of whack. With the exception of the 48 hour ones, which I space out every other day, to keep a steady stream of income coming.

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 02:30 PM
damm, bronsons posts always start new page and he comments like same time as me too. i would NOT mind if you all went back and read mine.

I'm serious, i would TOTALLY forgive you if you did that..

Bronson
04-15-2012, 02:33 PM
damm, bronsons posts always start new page and he comments like same time as me too. i would NOT mind if you all went back and read mine.

I'm serious, i would TOTALLY forgive you if you did that..

Sorry about that but my posts are way better than yours lol

Would it make any difference if I said I have changed my settings so I got about 40 posts a page so I still see yours?

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 02:38 PM
Would it make any difference if I said I have changed my settings so I got about 40 posts a page so I still see yours?

you could do that????????

War Priest
04-15-2012, 02:43 PM

Yeah. I didn't like it though because it takes to long to scroll back to the top to go back to general. =P

Bronson
04-15-2012, 02:44 PM

Yeah buddy!! Go into notifications then scroll down and on the left go to general settings and close to the bottom there is a drop down box asking how many posts per page you want

Bronson
04-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah. I didn't like it though because it takes to long to scroll back to the top to go back to general. =P

Don't know if its the same on iPod but for iPhone just tap the clock in the middle of the grey box and that takes you to top of the page. If your on PC just use grey bar on the right

EnjoyLife
04-15-2012, 02:47 PM
does anyone know the formula in calculating the upgrade cost for income buildings? the spreadsheet isn't complete and was just curious how much the oil refinery would cost for a level 10 upgrade

It is only unlocked at lvl 22, and each lvl 10 put outs 14.8 MIL!

Level 10 Oil Refinery outputs 3 million, not 14.8 million.

Dreno33
04-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Level 10 Oil Refinery outputs 3 million, not 14.8 million.

the spreadsheet is wrong????? :( :(

EnjoyLife
04-15-2012, 03:02 PM

If that's what it says. I still have the original with some updated numbers if it needs to be corrected. Here are the values for Oil Refinery:

Oil Refinery 1 $100,000
Oil Refinery 2 $200,000
Oil Refinery 3 $350,000
Oil Refinery 4 $550,000
Oil Refinery 5 $800,000
Oil Refinery 6 $1,100,000
Oil Refinery 7 $1,450,000
Oil Refinery 8 $1,850,000
Oil Refinery 9 $2,300,000
Oil Refinery 10 $3,000,000

procsyzarc
04-15-2012, 04:48 PM
You can't just rely on level 1 income buildings. Upgrading them is important as well. I mean if you have a level 10 electric plant, you will get like 240K every hour.

Of course this is true trouble is there is a lot of demand on the upgrade timer while the build timer is mostly unused. This is also true in crime city however the diffrence is modern war also uses upgrade timmer for unit buildings as well as defence and money buildings and crime city also has a lot of end game buildings right up to L185 that give great boosts even at L1

Maverick50727
04-15-2012, 09:39 PM
It is what happens when you put a shared sheet out there and let anyone who doesn't know what they are talking about or know how to use excel the ability to change it. People just mess things up. That is one reason I declined to take over the spreadsheet from TrampStamp when he asked if I was interested. Not sure if he found an owner before he left.

It is a lot of headaches and IMO shouldn't be left open for edits by the general public. It is a lot of work for one person though too. I have thought about reaching out to some of the seniors later and maybe making a joint ownership later on. I just have too much going on in my life, family and work right now. I will do that later via PM and not in threadsot other seniors like myself who might be good candidates if willing. I just wont have time this month unfortunately. Sorry, but most of the information is out there in vaious sheets and threads.

Not sure what sheet or version you are looking at now, I work off a local copy I downloaded from TrampStamp a while back which I had to go back and correct quite a bit, so I'm not sure where you are getting your numbers. But if look at my answer in thread http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24473-Desalinisation-Plant-where-to-expand/page4 I listed the correct payout mulipliers as I was informed (in theory, I don't have level 10 buildings myself). Level 10 is supposed to be 30 times the base payout, so if someone has a L10 money building, they can verify. I have seen *28 in many spreadsheets where I think someone went in and modified it. I'm fairly certain it is supposed to be *30 for L10 per all the feedback we got thus far. If I am incorrect, someone please let me know.

At some point I may write a strategy guide also, but there are already few good ones out there. A number of people I have helped asked me if I had one. I'm still thinking on that. I'm more for encouraging people to think for themselves instead of taking what anyone says for gospel and I don't claim to be an expert as I'm learning still and constatnly adapating. I'll wait until I reach L150 before I publish so I can speak more intelligently and have time to test more theories I'm working on. I may not post much in the forum as I work more with people one on one via private messages or posts to their walls when I have the time. I won't mention names, but I am taking pride in the fact that I have seen many people who I have guided and helped in the past, now answering questions themselves and providing knowledge here in the forums. Feels good to pass the torch sometimes. I seem to have a few Tonto's out there. LOL