PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!

Joshlmccoy
04-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey guys I'm new to the forums and just have a couple of questions.

1.) I've been reading around lately and I have been seeing all of these complaints with the rivals list. People have been saying that they see tons of higher level players. But I have only seen players around my own level. I have had no trouble at all with the rivals list. Why is this?

2.) I have also heard about how the game changes and has different features available around level 50? Please explain this. I am currently level 50 and have not noticed anything different.

3.) I have one last question regarding the event. Is it better to have more cargo boxes available or only 1 or 2? I currently have 132 cargo boxes available and I have been stuck at six plane parts for the past 3 days.

Thanks for all the help!

Chiefer
04-14-2012, 09:31 PM
1) different version's, phones, ios version's.

2) People talk a lot, Mostly just to talk

3) random

JMC
04-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Hey guys I'm new to the forums and just have a couple of questions.

1.) I've been reading around lately and I have been seeing all of these complaints with the rivals list. People have been saying that they see tons of higher level players. But I have only seen players around my own level. I have had no trouble at all with the rivals list. Why is this?

2.) I have also heard about how the game changes and has different features available around level 50? Please explain this. I am currently level 50 and have not noticed anything different.

3.) I have one last question regarding the event. Is it better to have more cargo boxes available or only 1 or 2? I currently have 132 cargo boxes available and I have been stuck at six plane parts for the past 3 days.

Thanks for all the help!

1) This is only in the top tier, new people coming into the 95+ range (think it may be 97+ now) will have a lot of trouble from higher level players all the way up to level 200 being able to attack them.

2) That was from a thread that is over 3 months old, when the top level range was 50+. That level range is now much higher.

3) Completely random as far as I know, more or less cargo boxes shouldn't effect open rates or plane part drop rates.

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Hey Josh welcome, I've only been keeping 3-7 boxes at a time, and I finally just got my 8th box yesterday. And I've opened quite a few boxes today, and only got 600 valor. And I'm level 57, and haven't noticed anything different either.

Joshlmccoy
04-14-2012, 09:46 PM
So, JMC, as to number 1, people who are level 200 can attack any level player they want to? How does that work?

And as for number 2, you say that the number range is much higher. Is that range 200+? And what are some of the changes that do take place once you reach that level range?

Chiefer
04-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Hes saying that level 50's see level 50's level 180 probably see's a level 150. The range that the person of a certain level can attack. The higher you get, the more it expands. You probably really want to know the answer to: "When do you start seeing, rivals 10+ higher levels than you."

This goes for both 1 and 2. Kinda the same question?

-->FISH<--
04-14-2012, 09:51 PM
It will give you an ice cream headache. if your not dropping 30K real money like the whales then you are going to be blown out of the water like the rest of us.

Read here, try to learn what you can, (but every time these guys think they have figured something out here comes a new spreadsheet and funzio changes the game) and have fun.