PDA

View Full Version : A couple noob questions

Mad
04-14-2012, 07:15 PM
I have learned a lot on this forum and am now at level 23 correcting my mistakes. I have a couple questions:

1. I recently had someone attack my gun implacements. They caused a bit of damage. Why would they attack these guns? Can you earn money by attacking guns? Since some damage was done to my guns and repaired, can attackers actually destroy my guns and what happens if they are.

2 I noticed on the expansion level there is a concrete factory that reduces your time and cost of construction and upgrades. Is this worth getting? How significant is the time and money savings?

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-14-2012, 08:02 PM
im sure others will chime in but here is an answer to get you started.

!. they do not earn money for attacking the gun but they do earn valor. also you will sometimes see people attacking a defensive unit if it is protecting a money building. This way they have a better chance of raiding that cash building. If they do attack the gun, it won't provide your buildings protection until you repair it. so they can't technically "destroy" it, but they can temp disable it.

2. yes it is worth it, however you wont really see the benefits for a while. The investments that you'll need to make in order to upgrade the cement factory wont really pay off until you are buying/upgrading the more expensive units like the nuke plant, space center and nano center. Those buildings are really expensive and the upgrades are even more rediculous. At that point the Cement factory comes in really handy and pays for itself.

Mad
04-14-2012, 08:54 PM
im sure others will chime in but here is an answer to get you started.

!. they do not earn money for attacking the gun but they do earn valor. also you will sometimes see people attacking a defensive unit if it is protecting a money building. This way they have a better chance of raiding that cash building. If they do attack the gun, it won't provide your buildings protection until you repair it. so they can't technically "destroy" it, but they can temp disable it.

2. yes it is worth it, however you wont really see the benefits for a while. The investments that you'll need to make in order to upgrade the cement factory wont really pay off until you are buying/upgrading the more expensive units like the nuke plant, space center and nano center. Those buildings are really expensive and the upgrades are even more rediculous. At that point the Cement factory comes in really handy and pays for itself.

Thanks for the info. I have noticed it was a bit more dangerous attacking buildings near gun placements. It never occurred to me to take out the guns first.

This forum has been an immense help to me.

Warfiend
04-14-2012, 08:59 PM
I noticed on the expansion level there is a concrete factory that reduces your time and cost of construction and upgrades.

It only reduces cost, not time. FYI.

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the info. I have noticed it was a bit more dangerous attacking buildings near gun placements. It never occurred to me to take out the guns first.

This forum has been an immense help to me.

No problem, there are a lot of knowledgable people in here that would be more than happy to help you with any questions that you have. Glad it was helpful