PDA

View Full Version : Attack Defense Stats Not Updating with loot

iteachem
04-14-2012, 06:25 PM
So... have seen this happening today.. If I am pvp and win loot, my attack/defense stats are not immediately updating like normal until i buy something else or i exit and reenter the game. Same for losses of explosives during pvp...

Anyone else see this.

I noticed this today when I lost some explosives and the defense stats stayed the same until I exited and restarted the game and then I saw the same issue when with loot drops

Only tested in PVP...

Santa
04-14-2012, 06:26 PM
That's completely normal. Income/hr also updates when you reload app. :)

iteachem
04-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Until today on Ipad updating was live... If I hit a PVP and picked up a butterfly knife then my stats immediately reflected the increase. If I lost an explosive I immediately saw the drop, even in the middle of the PVP battle

Santa
04-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Hmm, well I'm on an iPod touch 4th gen. :P

Anyone else got an opinion?

iteachem
04-14-2012, 06:40 PM
A lot of time when I would battle I would leave the screen open that first comes up in pvp (the you won or you lost) and hit attack again.. if i picked up loot after the first hit it would update stats in realtime. I always watched this closely when i was going against someone who was fairly strong so i could monitor explosive use and drop in attack stats

blondealex
04-14-2012, 07:12 PM
Mine has been like that for as long as I've played. No big deal, I usually just buy a cheap explosive.

iteachem
04-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Started working again tonight...weird