PDA

View Full Version : Guys, don't do it. Seriously.

Pages : 1 [2]

Burn
04-16-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm torn between calling for his head or giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is a kid.

But some of the evidence against is compelling.

1. He was using the glitch while telling others not to, AND calling out those that were.

2. He got nabbed before, getting 'sympathy' Gold as a gift, and it then became clear he already had plenty of Gold items. He kind of got away with that for the most part.

3. He alternated between telling people he was a Rat Catcher, a neutral, or didn't support Rat Catching, dependant entirely on who he was talking to.

At best he is a silly boy, at worst he is a slippery little weasel with a propensity for manipulation, dishonesty, and telling people what they want to hear so he looks good.

I can maybe forgive him, but I don't think I could ever trust him fully again.

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 06:29 AM
Are u alone?

If not plz pass along my condolences to whoever is with u. :)

This is classic. Actually if he is alone for 12 hours can't you just see him having a conversation with a full out conversation out loud with himself?

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 06:34 AM
No one cares if he's a child. If it mattered there would be a kid's section. No double standards. Whatever age he is, he obviously knew better.

Please don't hi-jack this thread guys lol. Go to the MN JU marathon thread. Your going to defeat the point of this thread. If you wanna talk about being in a car for 12 hours make a thread about that. Don't ruin this for others! I just really don't want this situation nullified or warped and done with in under an hour. This thread itself is a topic. Please guys.

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Agreed Chiefer, smart enough to start this post... not smart enough to avoid detection for the cheat

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Lol seriously? I'm distracting it on purpose, chill the heck out people, nobody stole from you, it's a game... It's the interwebs! Gosh. It. Just. Game. Lol

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 06:39 AM
This is classic. Actually if he is alone for 12 hours can't you just see him having a conversation with a full out conversation out loud with himself?

Scary thought, who would win the argument and would the loser go insane. ..oh wait

Rhino72
04-16-2012, 06:40 AM
No one cares if he's a child. If it mattered there would be a kid's section. No double standards. Whatever age he is, he obviously knew better.

Please don't hi-jack this thread guys lol. Go to the MN JU marathon thread. Your going to defeat the point of this thread. If you wanna talk about being in a car for 12 hours make a thread about that. Don't ruin this for others!

Yeah you are right sorry about that. At this point just ignore his posts and let Funzio deal with it. If he is a child he is relishing in this attention both good or bad. Everybody is hoping to see what the actual consequences.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Scary thought, who would win the argument and would the loser go insane. ..oh wait

Oh this isn't new for me.

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Lol seriously? I'm distracting it on purpose, chill the heck out people, nobody stole from you, it's a game... It's the interwebs! Gosh. It. Just. Game. Lol

Go to twitter, or make another post.... This post is about what Santa did.

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 06:45 AM
Please don't hi-jack this thread guys lol. Go to the MN JU marathon thread. Your going to defeat the point of this thread. If you wanna talk about being in a car for 12 hours make a thread about that. Don't ruin this for others! I just really don't want this situation nullified or warped and done with in under an hour. This thread itself is a topic. Please guys.

I hear u and will stop but the original point of this thread (Santa's thread by the way) was to blow smoke.

Perhaps we should start a new thread about this. my two cents.

plus-- we also have his apology thread, shouldn't we consolidate the two into a new thread and let the others fade for uniformity's sake.

slackerboy
04-16-2012, 06:45 AM
yes but muju has an addiction to making to most posts

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 06:47 AM

Go to twitter, or make another post.... This post is about what Santa did. Stop taking it personal this isn't a personal forum.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:48 AM
Plus it just doesn't matter, the core, cheaters suck, liars suck... Yes yes yes. But this is old news, spilt milk. Done, gone.

And I'm stuck in a damn car for like 11.59 longer....

Nudie
04-16-2012, 06:51 AM
But is it a nice car?

Chiefer
04-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Your not the boss. If you need attention start a thread about it. This thread is about another topic. Stop giving me a hard time. If we go to another thread about another topic we find you veering it off course. You see a pattern? Your OT point is being delivered all over the place.

This is a thread about Santa, telling others and calling them out not to do something and getting outed as a cheater. Santa posted it himself. That's the topic of the thread.

Your breaking the posting guide lines. On top of it all. I said please and asked nicely. Tired of you guys giving me a hard time. You should accept communication other than your own.

For the sake of your not the only one using the forum. If your going to be using this forum as a pass time for the next 12 hours. Keep it Crime City related and worth our whiles.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 06:56 AM
Your not the boss. If you need attention start a thread about it. This thread is about another topic. Stop giving me a hard time. If we go to another thread about another topic we find you veering it off course. You see a pattern? Your OT point is being delivered all over the place.

This is a thread about Santa, telling others and calling them out not to do something and getting outed as a cheater. Santa posted it himself. That's the topic of the thread.

Your breaking the posting guide lines. On top of it all. I said please and asked nicely. Tired of you guys giving me a hard time.

You know what!?

Well put, I respect you. :)

But is it a nice car? so nice...

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 07:02 AM
@Chiefer

I hope you're not throwing that attitude at me.

I've NEVER given you a hard time and I simply made a suggestion.

You're the only one in here I see bossing people around so check yourself.

sez
04-16-2012, 07:14 AM
Plus it just doesn't matter, the core, cheaters suck, liars suck... Yes yes yes. But this is old news, spilt milk. Done, gone.

And I'm stuck in a damn car for like 11.59 longer....

Mnju and his car ride partner....Which 1 is Mnju???

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/mickey-and-wife1.jpg

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Mnju and his car ride partner....Which 1 is Mnju???

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/mickey-and-wife1.jpg

Gf says I'm obviously peewee.... That's why I'm marrying her. Brutal honesty.

Max Power
04-16-2012, 07:19 AM

Your breaking the posting guide lines. On top of it all. I said please and asked nicely. Tired of you guys giving me a hard time. You should accept communication other than your own.

For the sake of your not the only one using the forum. If your going to be using this forum as a pass time for the next 12 hours. Keep it Crime City related and worth our whiles.

While I agree that our resident ADHD victim posts just to hear himself talk, this is about the millionth time you have posted something telling people how to behave. I am not sure which one is worse, but you have managed to take a high ground position and slide right downhill into the mud.

This forum had administrators. They are not named Chiefer.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:23 AM
I'm just trying to lighten the over tense out of hand tone over some spilt milk, gosh...
Chill out, go outside! I would except at this point it would most certainly kill me...

sez
04-16-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm just trying to lighten the over tense out of hand tone over some spilt milk, gosh...
Chill out, go outside! I would except at this point it would most certainly kill me...

Don't go getting sensative buddy. I enjoy your posts! F the Haters!

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:33 AM
Don't go getting sensative buddy. I enjoy your posts! F the Haters!

Sorry, a hallmark commercial was on the radio. I'm good now!

Pekersss
04-16-2012, 07:39 AM
Wow... What craziness going on in the forums. *Take a little break and wham! *It's good to have an explanation for the people walking around with crappy stats and insane money, though.

I agree with everyone that said that forum users, above other users, should DEFINITELY know better than to cheat. *There have been other decisions by Funzio that have altered to course of the game (farming, for example) that many weren't happy about and used the forum as a way to voice that, but now we're hearing about people here making a conscious decision to contribute to making the game severely off-balance, as well as unfair to the gold players? *Not cool.

Though I've been saving up for a hotel for a bit and should have that money sometime today, I don't want to build it yet because I don't want people thinking I've been using the glitch lol. *So that sucks.

Dillinja
04-16-2012, 07:40 AM
for those of us outside of US, we've never heard the hallmark commercial. Sing us the jingle....

On topic, how many more times are guys gonna come on this forum and impersonate girls,little kids, or hollywood actors.
always ends in tears...

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:42 AM
So you're saying you cheat? Where we're you the night of the 12th around anytime PM.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:43 AM
for those of us outside of US, we've never heard the hallmark commercial. Sing us the jingle....

On topic, how many more times are guys gonna come on this forum and impersonate girls,little kids, or hollywood actors.
always ends in tears...

Only after a few drinks, that you buy of course...

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 07:44 AM

always ends in tears...

But wait...Arent you Mr. Depp?

You've had me fooled this entire time?

OT- what lvl is ur az acct?

Pekersss
04-16-2012, 07:45 AM
I don't. I've been pretty much spending the last week and a half just collecting my money and doing some robberies hurr and thurr. I felt special robbing someone for $300k only to find out it s dirtyyy.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:46 AM
I don't. I've been pretty much spending the last week and a half just collecting my money and doing some robberies hurr and thurr. I felt special robbing someone for $300k only to find out it s dirtyyy.

Better get tested.

Dillinja
04-16-2012, 07:47 AM
only buying if you've booked the hotel room....now sing already

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:50 AM
only buying if you've booked the hotel room....now sing already

Did you like it? I'm very self conscious....

Dillinja
04-16-2012, 07:50 AM
But wait...Arent you Mr. Depp?

You've had me fooled this entire time?

OT- what lvl is ur az acct?

level 140, got hit up by some drunk ADHD sufferer a day ago. lucky he's on some long car journey, otherwise my newsfeed is like the Jamaican flag red (no gold) and green

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 07:56 AM
level 140, got hit up by some drunk ADHD sufferer a day ago. lucky he's on some long car journey, otherwise my newsfeed is like the Jamaican flag red (no gold) and green

Ha!

I asked cuz i just noticed your id and i dont usually rob other forum members (professional courtesy) and i destroyed a guy with the same name at lvl 126. Was feeling bad for a second, all better now.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 07:59 AM

Oh hiiiiiiii......lol

Swifty
04-16-2012, 08:02 AM
The guys pretending to be girls don't bother me, it has a long tradition in online games.

But all the girls pretending to be boys are starting to make me nervous.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 08:22 AM
The guys pretending to be girls don't bother me, it has a long tradition in online games.

The #+%?! For reals?

frenda
04-16-2012, 08:24 AM
it would take that one guy with $40 mil 271 days to make that much money, and that's if he never missed a collection. gee, you think something's fishy? sorry if somone already mentioned it, i didn't read the whole thread, just the first 6 pages.

frenda
04-16-2012, 08:25 AM

especially when they kick our asses, right? ;)

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 08:30 AM
it would take that one guy with $40 mil 271 days to make that much money, and that's if he never missed a collection. gee, you think something's fishy? sorry if somone already mentioned it, i didn't read the whole thread, just the first 6 pages.

No half stepping, Soldier. jk lol

frenda
04-16-2012, 08:42 AM
No half stepping, Soldier. jk lol

Sir, yes Sir. I'm trying to look like I'm working, do a Championship Round and a Thug Life, all while reading this thread. I think that qualifies as "double-time"... ;)

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Sir, yes Sir. I'm trying to look like I'm working, do a Championship Round and a Thug Life, all while reading this thread. I think that qualifies as "double-time"... ;)

Carry On. Hooah

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 08:45 AM

I'd agree! Only because you became my friend and hugged me though...

And when did McDonald's stand for put craploads of onions on everything?

frenda
04-16-2012, 08:47 AM

Wait... I haven't accepted YET! ;)

"would you like some McFries"

"no, just give me my McCheck and get me the McF*ck out of here"

Ram
04-16-2012, 08:48 AM

Do you know how to get a big mac for $1?

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Wait... I haven't accepted YET! ;)

"would you like some McFries"

"no, just give me my McCheck and get me the McF*ck out of here"

Oh you will... Yes you will....

Do you know how to get a big mac for $1?

Nope, I mean yes... No wait, maybe?

frenda
04-16-2012, 08:51 AM

You make it all the more tempting to not accept. ;)

Ram
04-16-2012, 08:54 AM

You order a McDouble with mac sauce and lettuce no ketchup and mustard! ;)

here you go a $1 big mac and less calories!

CounterSniper
04-16-2012, 08:58 AM

Dude, you really are annoying.

Im starting to like you.

mnju_03
04-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Yeah... It's a skill.

frenda
04-16-2012, 09:21 AM
LOL too funny.

Ziva
04-18-2012, 04:33 PM
Absolutely worth reporting, no screenshots are needed.

I just reported a player last week who in one night left me and another player a combined total of nearly $1 million, yet she is back with all her 490 land mines, etc., intact. Funzio did nothing to her at all. So who is the real cheater of this game??

Santa
04-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Close the dang thread. I'm tired of apologizing.

Rhino72
04-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Close the dang thread. I'm tired of apologizing.

Dude, stop trolling for attention. I am only responding because everybody else is thinking the same. You might not be 13 but you sure as hell are annoying like a teenager.

Santa
04-18-2012, 06:08 PM
Dude, stop trolling for attention. I am only responding because everybody else is thinking the same. You might not be 13 but you sure as hell are annoying like a teenager.

I don't need attention. I just like talking to you guys. And I can't help that I act like a teenager, I am one. :/

Aid
04-18-2012, 06:14 PM
@Rhino, totally agree and posted something similar in another thread. Was given good advice after the 'incident', too bad it was followed

Rhino72
04-18-2012, 06:26 PM
@Rhino, totally agree and posted something similar in another thread. Was given good advice after the 'incident', too bad it was followed

Thanks Aid for the confirmation. Maybe it was just a rough day at work or maybe it is the fact that now when I come to the forum I have to sift through useless post after post to try and find something that might actually be useful. Please LFizzle give me a way to see each post where a mod / funzio employee has made a post so I can look at those first because I know I should get something useful from it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy (and partake) in some of the banter that goes back and forth and I have numerous forum members who I specifically look for but tonight it just has rubbed me the wrong way.

Dizz
04-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Wow people cheat but funzio doesn't do a thing. Its possible to have more money than ur income/hr by all the pvp and jobs you do on the side

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Its possible to have more money than ur income/hr by all the pvp and jobs you do on the side

true about having more money than income per hour, but what this thread was about was people having 20-40 million with 7k income... there are a bunch of locked threads on page 2 or going into more detail.

enahs1
04-18-2012, 07:14 PM
true about having more money than income per hour, but what this thread was about was people having 20-40 million with 7k income... there are a bunch of locked threads on page 2 or going into more detail.
I like your science facts but you should change them...

I'm 13 too, am I annoying as well? Because I can stop talking to you forum folk

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:15 PM
I like your science facts but you should change them...

I'm 13 too, am I annoying as well? Because I can stop talking to you forum folk

???? where did i ever say anyone was annoying????

enahs1
04-18-2012, 07:18 PM
???? where did i ever say anyone was annoying????
Sorry, that part wasn't for you iteachem, I don't know how to double quote so i just added it on, It was for Rhino and Aid

iteachem
04-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Sorry, that part wasn't for you iteachem, I don't know how to double quote so i just added it on, It was for Rhino and Aid

Oh, got it... thanks for clarifying... will try to get some new quotes soon....

Rhino72
04-18-2012, 07:32 PM

If you start trolling every thread to up your post count, repost in a thread where funzio already locked the other cheating threads just to irk everybody and tell everybody you are a poor 13 year old then f yeah I will call you annoying!