PDA

View Full Version : What have you been CALLED?

-->FISH<--
04-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Today I found some money someone left laying around instead of vaulting it and I was called,
" you rotter :( " What?

What the best message left on your board.

Keep it family friendly!!!!!

Mcdoc
04-14-2012, 12:30 PM
I had a guy post on my wall like he was the neighborhood gangster: "So, how are we gonna work this out for you to give me back the 3 million you stole from me" - to which I replied: "I'm sorry, I thought we were playing a game called WAR - and if you don't like WAR - then perhaps you should put your big girl panties on and go play with yor Barbies".

Never heard from him again - but I hope he was too dumb to know how to delete that off his wall for future humiliation :)

Warfiend
04-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Haven't been called any names yet, usually just get ally requests by people I work over. After last night though, I'm bracing myself. I was a ruthless vicious bastard to anyone who had the first item of this event in their inventory, and I took note of names and came back for seconds later on a few of them.

bigflan
04-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Some guy keeps posting random stuff because I stole 300k and he lost a bunch of units

marebear
04-14-2012, 12:42 PM
I have "what's with the attacks? That's not cool"And "thanks for raiding me while I was on duty overseas"

marebear
04-14-2012, 12:47 PM
@warfiend. Nice!!! Lol

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 01:05 PM
My in-game avatar has been hit on by a stranger. First he posted an ally request, then a message "ok just because ur hot" then "and charming." I don't think my avatar is very attractive, so not sure about those standards. And it didn't work.

Bronson
04-14-2012, 01:11 PM
I have been called "sister" lol

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 01:12 PM
I have been called "sister" lolThat goes with having a female avatar...

Bronson
04-14-2012, 01:20 PM
That goes with having a female avatar...

Lol I am curious tho that if i had a male avatar would i get attacked more?

To me I dont give a $hit, dont even look at the avatar just the ally count before I check out the stats but i bet there are some chivalrous men out there who dont go after women

Also just checked my news feed and not one female has attacked me!!

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 01:36 PM

To me I dont give a $hit, dont even look at the avatar just the ally count before I check out the stats but i bet there are some chivalrous men out there who dont go after women

Also just checked my news feed and not one female has attacked me!! I don't attack/raid females, unless they have to me first.

bigflan
04-14-2012, 01:38 PM
I attack anyone cause their fair game

Watash
04-14-2012, 01:42 PM
I attacked the same woman player several times and she sent me a message "Please stop attacking me". I felt so bad that I did stop and sent her an apology. Moment of unforgivable weakness on my part. I have toughened up since then....

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 01:45 PM
I attacked the same woman player several times and she sent me a message "Please stop attacking me". I felt so bad that I did stop and sent her an apology. Moment of unforgivable weakness on my part. I have toughened up since then.... So are you going to go attack her again? lol

Mcdoc
04-14-2012, 01:51 PM
I usually start off my attacks by going through my news feed and hitting up those who have visited my base and left their wallet. The funniest part is that many of them come right back in a couple of hours and leave me even more money :)

My absolute favorite is when I am actually on and a news flash pops up to tell me someone attacked me and left $30k - and I immediately go tap them and ride them down for another $300k or more before they get their News Flash from my attacks. You think people would have this vault thing figured out by now - for the most part - I raid, not attack - and these guys leaving me money behind only have like 2 million or so to begin with - so I probably wouldn't have attacked them with such low cash with the assumption that they would have a vault over 2.5 million by the time they reached level 90.

Playa's gonna play - haterz gonna hate.

Freekizh
04-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I attacked the same woman player several times and she sent me a message "Please stop attacking me". I felt so bad that I did stop and sent her an apology. Moment of unforgivable weakness on my part. I have toughened up since then....

Yeah I attacked a guy twice for 3.6mil before he asked me to stop and sent an ally request. I felt a really bad, but couldnt help myslef, and so Before I accepted his ally Offer I attacked him for another 1.8mil!

He still has a crapload unvaulted, and now I regret ally with him. I should have been tougher too!!

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Yeah I attacked a guy twice for 3.6mil before he asked me to stop and sent an ally request. I felt a really bad, but couldnt help myslef, and so Before I accepted his ally Offer I attacked him for another 1.8mil!

He still has a crapload unvaulted, and now I regret ally with him. I should have been tougher too!!Had a somewhat of a similar experience.

Attacked for 3M and got 4 boxes. Left him alone, but remembered his name as I wasn't going to attack again - just wanted the boxes. He turned around and attacked me leaving me 29k, then attacked again and lost, then attacked my composites building, then attacked again and lost. He wrote something like "you're off the chain and good at this..." I wrote back, "thanks. I didn't want your money, just wanted your cargo. I won't be back...peace."

Next morning, he attacks me again and leaves another 29k and a note "how do you just get cargo?" I attacked for 2M and 3 more boxes and left a note, "you can't just get cargo, that's why I was apologizing for taking your cash. why did you just attack me? do you want war?" To his credit he said he was just testing his strength and then asked to be allies. I haven't accepted.

Feeling weak though about not attacking again. It's still open, should I attack again or accept?

Mcdoc
04-14-2012, 02:21 PM
He still has a crapload unvaulted, and now I regret ally with him. I should have been tougher too!!

You could always delete him as an Allie and go hunting :)

Bronson
04-14-2012, 02:21 PM

What's his name and level ?????

War Priest
04-14-2012, 02:22 PM

Also just checked my news feed and not one female has attacked me!!

I don't attack/raid females, unless they have to me first.

I play fair and attack males and females equally. =) Plus you have people like Bronson pretending to be a female.

bigflan
04-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I play fair and attack males and females equally. =) Plus you have people like Bronson pretending to be a female.Me too some people just walk into my base attack lose then attack agin and lose then I go to their base and ravage it

Freekizh
04-14-2012, 02:34 PM
What's his name and level ?????

Can't do that Bronson, he's my ally now ;)

Do you get attacked less if female?

marebear
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
I thought the opposite. I figured women got attacked more because men thought they wouldn't know how to play and be an easy target. I'm an equal oppertunity attacker.

Aidan
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM
I play fair and attack males and females equally. =) Plus you have people like Bronson pretending to be a female.

Bronson used to be female....
Hv u guys seen the shemale on the miss universe controversy?

I actlly dont know wht i've been called as it was bleeped out. Tht's the only one time. Usually they all send out ally request n 90% of the time i will delete it n ignore it. I may hv attcked them again but i dnt know for sure. Nbr keep track on who i attck. Only time when i do accept their request if my loss is heavy eventho i won. Tht normally tells me tht they r similar to my stat.

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Y'all didn't weigh in on attack or not attack?

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
@Kitty, I'm kinda wishing i wouldn't of just accepted anybody when i first started playing, It's much nicer having allies like you etc. People you actually have kinda started a real friendship with. Just my thoughts :)

bigflan
04-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Aidan deleted me from his ally list

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Aidan deleted me from his ally listAwww. Well that's not nice. You can be one of my allies, if you'd like. I'll delete a stranger.

War Priest
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM

You removed me.... =P

Aidan
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Eh rlly? Wht's ur ingame name? Give me ur number n i'll re add u. Sry,must've been a mistake

bigflan
04-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Eh rlly? Wht's ur ingame name? Give me ur number n i'll re add u. Sry,must've been a mistakeI'm lord Paul and my game id is in my profile

bigflan
04-14-2012, 02:50 PM
You removed me.... =PYou accused me of being a spy

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 02:52 PM
@Kitty, I'm kinda wishing i wouldn't of just accepted anybody when i first started playing, It's much nicer having allies like you etc. People you actually have kinda started a real friendship with. Just my thoughts :)I hear you! I'd much prefer a forum friend than a stranger. So attack this dude?

War Priest
You accused me of being a spy

Oh ok, didn't realize that there was an ally removal penalty for that.

Bronson
Bronson used to be female....
Hv u guys seen the shemale on the miss universe controversy?

I actlly dont know wht i've been called as it was bleeped out. Tht's the only one time. Usually they all send out ally request n 90% of the time i will delete it n ignore it. I may hv attcked them again but i dnt know for sure. Nbr keep track on who i attck. Only time when i do accept their request if my loss is heavy eventho i won. Tht normally tells me tht they r similar to my stat.

I never used to be female just had a female avatar and like I said no females have attacked me. I must be part of the sisterhood lol

Warfiend
04-14-2012, 02:54 PM
You accused me of being a spy

You're supposed to keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 02:55 PM
I never used to be female just had a female avatar and like I said no females have attacked me. I must be part of the sisterhood lolYou realize you will have to talk about the great deals you got on shoes now, right? I am SO about the shoes. :)

Bronson
04-14-2012, 02:55 PM

Don't make me un-ally you and destroy that golden army of yours lol

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
I hear you! I'd much prefer a forum friend than a stranger. So attack this dude? giver I would ;)

Bronson
04-14-2012, 02:57 PM
You realize you will have to talk about the great deals you got on shoes now, right? I am SO about the shoes. :)

I did get a lush pair of crisp white trainers a few days ago not such a big fan of shoes tho. What's your style then Kitty I bet your a high heel girl!!

Bronson
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
And also an update FNS on the boxes

Bronson
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
giver I would ;)

What would you giver OK??

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 02:59 PM
giver I would ;)Done. 1 box, 8 scores of 300k, 2 losses with no losses, but ouch. I haven't lost in weeks! need more gold!

LeBarticus
04-14-2012, 03:17 PM
I've gotten 'ur a beast no homo', ****** your mother you ******, 'ur anass hole ******', etc...

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
What would you giver OK?? Too Kitty attacking that dude.

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Done. 1 box, 8 scores of 300k, 2 losses with no losses, but ouch. I haven't lost in weeks! need more gold! Why the Ouch then? And why more gold?

Aidan
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
I've gotten 'ur a beast no homo', ****** your mother you ******, 'ur anass hole ******', etc...

Niceeeee.. So wht was the damage fr him?

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Why the Ouch then? And why more gold?I don't like red on my news feed. Yuck!

Naruto17141
04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
dunno if it counts but i called someone a pillock when they stole my first cargo box from me... which i then took right back XD

Freekizh
04-14-2012, 03:40 PM
You could always delete him as an Allie and go hunting :)

Don't tempt me doc! The thought has been swimming in my mind. It is an evil thought >:)

@kitty - i think you should attack if you need more cash or boxes. I Mean he was silly to get on your newsfeed (you guy was just as silly as my guy - we had the same exact experience). Don't make the same ally mistake I did - keep the option open.

You army sounds pretty immune anyway...I was just afraid of pissing the guy off too much that he would go crazy and spend gold. Had one guy camp in my base because I took a lot of his cash and briefcases. He was really mad! Now we are allies and do friendly chat, but for awhile he was doing useless revenge attacks all day giving me too much XP (which I hate).

el_gringo
04-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Today I found some money someone left laying around instead of vaulting it and I was called,

Not sure if its used the same way (or at all) but in the UK calling someone a 'rotter' is not an insult at all, its similar to calling someone a scally wag or a rascal, really quite friendly!

azy
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Early in the game, when I was catching up with valor goals and was doing frequent attacking, a player kept updating his place in my newsfeed via pointless, unsuccessful revenge. So he/she got milked quite a bit. At some point I was asked "to go darken someone else's door step", which, though well written, smelled a bit of desperation. Interestingly, that player is now pretty strong (L110, 35K/30K). I don't know if I should be concerned or proud.

marebear
04-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Early in the game, when I was catching up with valor goals and was doing frequent attacking, a player kept updating his place in my newsfeed via pointless, unsuccessful revenge. So he/she got milked quite a bit. At some point I was asked "to go darken someone else's door step", which, though well written, smelled a bit of desperation. Interestingly, that player is now pretty strong (L110, 35K/30K). I don't know if I should be concerned or proud.

I'm a sucker. If I see someone attack me a bunch of times and keep losing, and I check their stats and if I see they just don't get the "concept" I will sometimes post on their wall to check attack and defense scores before attacking. Dumb move on my part but I feel bad.

Watash
04-14-2012, 05:42 PM
I don't understand why players would attack with un-vaulted cash laying around...I am glad they do but don't understand why they would. Sometimes I stop and vault captured cash in the middle of an attack...you never know when you might suddenly lose and have it all taken back.

overkill 280
04-14-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't understand why players would attack with un-vaulted cash laying around...I am glad they do but don't understand why they would. Sometimes I stop and vault captured cash in the middle of an attack...you never know when you might suddenly lose and have it all taken back. Yeah that is so true SWAG, I always vault immediately.

LeBarticus
04-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Niceeeee.. So wht was the damage fr him?

Haha I'm not too sure I never really remember what people are so mad about unless we're going back and forth, but it could have been anything from 500k to 2.5 mill. I used to get a lottttta money through pvp I think the most I've gotten is 260k each on ten attacks... Yet some people get pissy over small amounts. This is a war game grow up ;)

Luke7676
04-14-2012, 05:49 PM
I havent been called anything yet just ally reqs lol.
I am surprised though because of all the times I've camped over someone for 20 minute it so while taking big chunks at a time.

Aidan
04-14-2012, 05:51 PM
@SWAG, OK ~ Sometimes they hv small vault. Especially in the lower lvl.
The invinsible stat also play some part. They might've thought tht they'll win it for sure, then Bhamm! You Lost!
The invinsible stat cn go as high as 9k. For me anyways. Other much higher plyrs might be more.

el_gringo
04-14-2012, 05:57 PM
I havent been called anything yet just ally reqs lol.
I am surprised though because of all the times I've camped over someone for 20 minute it so while taking big chunks at a time.

Yeah I'm the same - never had anything other than ally requests on my wall, no insults, no weird messages, no spam. Surprised cos I attack and raid a fair bit, often the same targets.

JohnnyR
04-14-2012, 06:30 PM
I don't understand why players would attack with un-vaulted cash laying around...I am glad they do but don't understand why they would. Sometimes I stop and vault captured cash in the middle of an attack...you never know when you might suddenly lose and have it all taken back.

I've lost some cash a few times while desperately trying to attack to get enough cash for an upgrade. Mistook how many palm trees I had laying around...

-->FISH<--
04-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Not sure if its used the same way (or at all) but in the UK calling someone a 'rotter' is not an insult at all, its similar to calling someone a scally wag or a rascal, really quite friendly!

Thank you the explanation. Maybe i'll keep her as an ally

Buggs1a
04-14-2012, 09:31 PM
I had a guy post on my wall like he was the neighborhood gangster: "So, how are we gonna work this out for you to give me back the 3 million you stole from me" - to which I replied: "I'm sorry, I thought we were playing a game called WAR - and if you don't like WAR - then perhaps you should put your big girl panties on and go play with yor Barbies".

Never heard from him again - but I hope he was too dumb to know how to delete that off his wall for future humiliation :)

That was uncalled for and very rude. Maybe you could try to be nicer in the future.
Mcdoc, sorry, I don't mean to judge you in a bad way or anything. I don't mean to start anything so please forgive me. I just wish people would be nicer and show some love to their fello man.

Mcdoc, God bless you, and may Jesus truly love you and bless you and draw you close to him.
Joe

Warfiend
04-14-2012, 10:44 PM
I just wish people would be nicer and show some love to their fello man.

In a war game? Seriously?

Ramshutu
04-15-2012, 07:59 AM
A week or so, someone was rather rude to me after I cleared them out of a few 100k. They must have seen my 4 gold units and taken issue. Suffice it to say, there were more stars on my wall than the Hollywood walk of fame, with terms like ****ing gold spender looser, etc.

Obviously I spent the next few days clearing him out every time I saw him come up on my rival list. He didn't seem to take this in the way it was intended and said some very rude things about my mother.

Thunder Child
04-15-2012, 08:03 AM
Most of the preceding names called pale compared to mine - I was accused of being a Fuzio insider, which considering the current climate would make me the lowest of the low! No thank you!

Buggs1a
04-15-2012, 10:20 PM
In a war game? Seriously?

You know what I mean. In all areas of life.
I have anger control issues so I know how hard it is for me to be nice, but I try and do much better thanks to Jesus then I used to. Without Jesus I'm nothing.

Mcdoc
04-16-2012, 01:08 AM
That was uncalled for and very rude. Maybe you could try to be nicer in the future . . .
I just wish people would be nicer and show some love to their fello man.

It's called a chest bump partner . . . he tried to go gangster on me and I called him out like a little girl. Probably made him think twice about "trying" to be a tough guy the next time and not to be so Naive about the object of the game. Again, it's called Modern War - not Modern Missionary - so while my Grandfather actually was a Southern Baptist preacher, I don't think to myself inside of a War Strategy game: "What Would Jesus Do?".

If we wanted to play a game that encouraged us to be nicer to our fellow man, we would ask Funzio to create Modern Soup Kitchen - where the object of the game is feeding the homeless, and every time you shared the Gospel with a gang member, you would get extra Valor points. As it is, with Modern War we can experience the thrill of venting frustrations in a virtual reality where the only thing that gets hurt is a little pride. Way better than shooting it out on the streets :)

No offense intended, no offense taken :) Just trying to put some perspective on the object of the game.

Aidan
04-16-2012, 02:15 AM
@McDoc i'm actlly busy right now (toiletting 😪 ). Tht post is so fruckin funny!!! I'm laughing so hard tht somebody actlly asked me "r u okay there mate?" ROFL

Mcdoc
04-16-2012, 02:41 AM
@McDoc i'm actlly busy right now (toiletting  ). Tht post is so fruckin funny!!! I'm laughing so hard tht somebody actlly asked me "r u okay there mate?" ROFL

Careful that you don't raise your legs so high from laughing that you fall in :)

ladyfizz27
04-16-2012, 10:52 AM
I raided someones base the other day, took quite a lot of money, and his reply was to ask me if i would like to suck on his manly bits...

overkill 280
04-16-2012, 11:02 AM
I raided someones base the other day, took quite a lot of money, and his reply was to ask me if i would like to suck on his manly bits... For him to reply to you like that, you should go attack him twice as much!

overkill 280
04-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Ha yeah good point WP ;)

ladyfizz27
04-16-2012, 11:42 AM
For him to reply to you like that, you should go attack him twice as much!
I just figured he was a sore loser, cus he attacked me straight away, and gave me some more money, really made me smile :)

overkill 280
04-16-2012, 11:45 AM
I just figured he was a sore loser, cus he attacked me straight away, and gave me some more money, really made me smile :)Hahaha Good :)

Speed ump
04-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Where do I start. I have been called a child molester, the words used were much more crude. I have been threatened to be shot, this one wanted my adress, gave me his number and address to find him, remeber this is level 90 and above, all because I had the gall to attack him with his huge stats of 10k ATt 10 k def. I have been offered to lick different parts of the anatomy. Every curse word you can think of. I was told a few times, earlier on, that they were going to either spend every last dime they have to get me, or stop playing the game. Told them goodbye in advance then. Have been told numerous times I was a hacker. Was told numerous times I'm not a real player, only free players are real players. Have seen some threaten sexual harm to family members and wives. Each time I tell these people, if this game of WAR stresses you that much, please stop before your health is affected. I try to be creative with my banter. Even have some who I have had great discussions with while we war.but there re unite a few who seem to forget, you did not really lose anything but a few pixels. Even with my power, I can't totally wipe someone out, though it might seem that way to them.
Had one guy tell some disabled vet allies of mine that they were lazy and whiners because of their disability. Can't tell you how many racist comments have been made to some of my allies. That's ok, because we have a great team of allies who take care of each other. We just love comming across these kind of fools. A few even apologize and become great allies. Some don't.one of my closest allies and I warred at first because they had a problem I was attacking another American flag. I can't recall all the crazy ones, but it keeps it intresting. Cant take any of it personally, they have no idea who you are.

Wildfire
04-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Well I've learned a few choice Serb Croatian phrases the last few days, the game doesn't block them so I googled them as I'd no idea what language it was. The person that wrote them obviously holds me in very high regard as I didn't think some of their suggestions were anatomically possible!

atretes1
10-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Cant remember what was said but someone cussed me out of "course the words were bleeped out". He was not even someone I attacked he was just commenting on another comment about me attacking someone else. Needless to say he only left a comment and would not attack me. So several times I would scroll through the rivals list and find him just to raid his base. He left several few choice words after that. I read his wall and he apparently appears to be rude to all. I think I leveled to fast I no longer see him.

Lt. Falcon
10-26-2012, 06:18 AM
My favorite is still...

"What am I....your ATM?

that was after I took over $30 million over the course of 3 days....gotta love the speed dial in the newsfeed

Force10JC
10-26-2012, 06:21 AM
If I were to lose a large sum of play money playing a game called "War" I certainly wouldn't hold a grudge against the one that took it. I would just call it stupid tax and do whatever I had to do to keep it from happening again.

Dhusagar
10-26-2012, 06:27 AM
On my old CC account I stole around 63k from one guy in just like 2 or 3 attacks (which is a lot in CC at lvl 14)

He called me a cow pie and that he was sending his flies in to "take care of me"
I replied on his wall, "eat.. my.. shiitt(:"

Sorry... not family friendly? Well i thought it was freakin funny

PMSL...........

Tctiger
10-26-2012, 07:58 AM
one time someone left a message saying " hi incorrect guy " after i attacked him , i asked what he ment but he didn't reply so i attacked him again then left him alone as he had nothing to take .

albeezy
10-26-2012, 08:03 AM

Dump-a-chump! Ive never done this, but have thought about it!

Lt. Falcon
10-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Dump-a-chump! Ive never done this, but have thought about it!

I have actually done that before as I was comparing my economy and stats to same level allies when I came across one who was sitting w/ $20mil, he never left a message and I don't ever recall seeing his name on the forum so thought why not. I took a little over $3mil from him. He generoulsy helped me get my 2nd nano. With my llp, I've teased Boardgames Rule about doing that when he was saving for lvl 5 or 6 oil rig and was holding $40+ mil.

Fl@sh
10-26-2012, 09:32 AM
I have been called the following:
and a ********

Jhenry02
10-26-2012, 09:43 AM
I was called a dirty ****hole by somebody when we we're lower levels, like 25 or so. I took like 1.4 million and they were like how could you take and spend all that money so fast you dirty ****hole?!?!?

Warfiend
10-26-2012, 09:51 AM
I have actually done that before as I was comparing my economy and stats to same level allies when I came across one who was sitting w/ $20mil, he never left a message and I don't ever recall seeing his name on the forum so thought why not. I took a little over $3mil from him. He generoulsy helped me get my 2nd nano. With my llp, I've teased Boardgames Rule about doing that when he was saving for lvl 5 or 6 oil rig and was holding $40+ mil.

Just be careful... someone with a good deal more attack than my defense tried that with me a few weeks back and discovered my defense skill points. After 5 failed attacks, leaving me a 150k donation, they then sent me another ally request to ally back. I was really tempted to accept the 50+ ally requests sitting in my queue and go to town on them for that maneuver for the cash they themselves had over vault, but that would have thrown off my plans so I let it go.

A lot of these players would not have let it go though.

Speed ump
10-26-2012, 05:13 PM
I think I've been called everything. Haven't seen any new ones in a long time. Most arnt very creative either. There are a lot very early on that get really nasty. Iva brought up several different games and have seen that. By the time they get to the upper levels they seem to behave themselves a bit better, or else. There's always a few still left though.

Hello Kitty
10-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Not so much about what I've been called, more about what I'm supposed to do with test!cles. Men and their man parts! Oh, and their poo. Lots of rivals with fece$ fetishes.

Poopenshire
10-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Thats just down right disgusting. I have been cslled some choice words in the past.

Dr. Dengus
10-26-2012, 06:09 PM
All these obscure insults reminds me of that Louis CK bit where he cuts someone off in traffic, and they tell Louis to go suck a bag of ****s.

"How do you suck a bag of ****s? What does he want me to do, take the bag and suck the side of it? Does he want me to open the bag and suck each **** individually?"

jeffrey
10-26-2012, 06:10 PM
It wasn't that bad, little lord called me little fruit fly on his wall. LOL! I got a good laugh and shown to the wife, she dropped on the floor and chuckled, when she stopped, she said she would call me king little fruit fly from now on. LOL.

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-27-2012, 07:54 PM
Amazing that a discussion about a bag of sucking cocks would't be banned... Amazing...

PIRATE JUSTICE
10-27-2012, 10:36 PM
I attacked this one guy, by mistake about 100 times, and he posted this on my wall: "Mary, Holy Mother of God; Jesus Christ, My God!"

I guess he was calling me the Holy Mother of Christ, Jesus Christ, and His Father God, all in one.

What the best message left on your board.

Keep it family friendly!!!!!

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Amazing that a discussion about a bag of sucking cocks would't be banned... Amazing...

Well, Louis CK is pretty funny...

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-28-2012, 01:32 PM
I have been called a C*nt, a Bit*h etc........

Whats really funny is after they get destroyed they say... PLease add me ..... then leave me their number, Like I am
going to add them....

jeffrey
10-28-2012, 06:55 PM
I have been called a C*nt, a Bit*h etc........

Whats really funny is after they get destroyed they say... PLease add me ..... then leave me their number, Like I am
going to add them....

Monkey boy, this is not funny or special at all, this scenario happens to everyone here, oh, it is worthy of your valuable time to post it here.

Ght200
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm so glad someone started this thread as I had an experience several months ago that I've wanted to get off my chest.

I attacked a rival repeatedly and won around 120k in total. He just berated me in response. He said that because I "stole" from him I was an "Obama boy". There were of course the standard curse words thrown in my direction but the "Obama boy" comments really stood out. This person also compared me, as someone who "stole" his gold, to a Mexican employee of his who allegedly stole from him. He made a point of telling me his employee was Mexican.

I couldn't make this up.

Zyclone
10-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Once upon a time there was a little fella who struck me took 2k.
in return i took the 12mil he had unsecured and he called me a: "Dildo Warrior"
sadly he rage quit and never took my reply of "say hi to your mum for me"

jeffrey
10-29-2012, 10:34 PM
I just posted this on the attacker's wall:

"Why there is no love for the little fruit fly like me? What did I do to your mommy?" LOL. ;):D:o

qqqq
11-02-2012, 11:27 AM
I found this on my wall: сука, на своих нападешь!? (google translator provided little help)

Procyon
11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
If we wanted to play a game that encouraged us to be nicer to our fellow man, we would ask Funzio to create Modern Soup Kitchen - where the object of the game is feeding the homeless, and every time you shared the Gospel with a gang member, you would get extra Valor points. .

Classic line, McDoc! Hope you get royalties when this game gets rolled out next month. You know that it's being added to the Monday brainstorming meeting agenda as we speak.

negotiator
11-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Never been called anything until yesterday. I hit a guy for 300K and moved on. He then called me a "little B@#$%", so I hunted him down and took the rest of his money he had out of vault. Went looking for him again today and I couldn't find him.

Commander Ghost
01-21-2013, 08:17 AM
I just keep getting all those stupid free gold glitch messages

Clownius
01-21-2013, 08:52 AM
When i had 6k stats at around level 50 i hit someone with 2k stats. Cleaned them up a bit. Got called a hacker. It seems you cant get 6k stats without hacking.

I did point out i regularly had my backside handed to me with those stats....

I am a cow
01-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Been called some pretty offensive terms that I am not even going to mention. Most of them include racism or swearing

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Been called some pretty offensive terms that I am not even going to mention. Most of them include racism or swearing

As long as no to Cruelty to animal, COW......moo moo moo

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
01-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Looks like you are trying to have fun with mrs cow again. :D

iamnasty
01-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Looks like you are trying to have fun with mrs cow again. :D

No.....COW is very sensitive person, BUT it's OK as long as NO TO PRETTY OFFENSIVE TERMS, RACISM, SWEARING or CRUELTY TO COW, moo moo moo

CasualPlayer
01-22-2013, 12:56 AM
No.....COW is very sensitive person, BUT it's OK as long as NO TO PRETTY OFFENSIVE TERMS, RACISM, SWEARING or CRUELTY TO COW, moo moo moo

can't beat a bit of fillet steak yummy yum yum

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 01:07 AM
can't beat a bit of fillet steak yummy yum yum

CRUELTY TO COW and COW SLAUGHTER IS PROHIBITED in the forum !!!, moo moo moo

I am a cow
01-22-2013, 01:10 AM
CRUELTY TO COW and COW SLAUGHTER IS PROHIBITED in the forum !!!, moo moo moo

Yes yes it is or i will have to turn into a TerMOOnator and destroy you

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Yes yes it is or i will have to turn into a TerMOOnator and destroy you

Common COW, i'm on your side, try hard learn to moo moo moo !!! Probably i should introduce myself..........everyone call me NASTY coz i am nasty

CasualPlayer
01-22-2013, 01:38 AM
Common COW, i'm on your side, try hard learn to moo moo moo !!! Probably i should introduce myself..........everyone call me NASTY coz i am nasty

I could think of a few other words to call you!

iamnasty
01-22-2013, 01:46 AM
I could think of a few other words to call you!

Just call me NASTY be fine