PDA

View Full Version : 4 Million Dollars - Need Advice

gaujla
04-13-2012, 05:20 PM
I have 4 million in the bank and currently weighing options.

Option A:

Using 4 million to upgrade exisitng buildings

2 MT's to Level 4 and 1 Loft to Level 3 - Total Hourly Gain - 5298 - Total time - 65 Hours

Option B:

Build another Upscale Club - Hourly Gain: 3758 - Total time - 12 hours

murf
04-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Option B...and I don't think it's close, honestly. Just make sure you are doing some cheap upgrade at the same time. While you save for those other upgrades.

duelblade
04-13-2012, 05:23 PM
I always say build first and upgrade ether a building you like or a cheap, A type building like Italian dinar

Ram
04-13-2012, 05:26 PM
upgrade 1 movie theater and get more money in the 32.5 hours and build the upscale club.

fuzzy
04-13-2012, 05:31 PM
New money is always better then old money, but you should still be upgrading something like duelblade said.

gaujla
04-13-2012, 05:32 PM
upgrade 1 movie theater and get more money in the 32.5 hours and build the upscale club.

I did a massive sell off of my older building and never really considered upgrading the MT then building the upscale. Thanks all for the responses.

Santa
04-13-2012, 05:56 PM
That's what forums are for! :)

duelblade
04-13-2012, 06:44 PM
I did a massive sell off of my older building and never really considered upgrading the MT then building the upscale. Thanks all for the responses.

so...your kinda doing a hybrid between ram and I's suggestion? good choice! just make sure what buildings you delete you will never want back I sold off my one hours (including my gold bar 1 hours) 3 months ago and I just bought them back as well as all the money 1 hours....got a lot of upgrading to get them back to where they were.

gaujla
04-13-2012, 08:06 PM
so...your kinda doing a hybrid between ram and I's suggestion? good choice! just make sure what buildings you delete you will never want back I sold off my one hours (including my gold bar 1 hours) 3 months ago and I just bought them back as well as all the money 1 hours....got a lot of upgrading to get them back to where they were.

This was actually my third mass sell on my way to a nightclub but have gotten side tracked each time.

I dont see myself buying any of the buildings that I sold aside from maybe the two wholesale warehouses that I got rid of. However, I have banked enough gold for two rock cafes, two wedding chapels, two gentleman's clubs and two pirate taverns so I'm just trying to level up and focus on my economy.

duelblade
04-13-2012, 08:15 PM
This was actually my third mass sell on my way to a nightclub but have gotten side tracked each time.

I dont see myself buying any of the buildings that I sold aside from maybe the two wholesale warehouses that I got rid of. However, I have banked enough gold for two rock cafes, two wedding chapels, two gentleman's clubs and two pirate taverns so I'm just trying to level up and focus on my economy.

just be careful..the worst feeling the world is to miss click and buy something you didn't want. Thats why I always spend ASAP so I don't accidentally waste it.

gaujla
04-13-2012, 08:18 PM
just be careful..the worst feeling the world is to miss click and buy something you didn't want. Thats why I always spend ASAP so I don't accidentally waste it.

that has happened to me once.. felt like an idiot and since then I have been a lot more careful

Nudie
04-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Just buy a bunch of explosives.

dudeman
04-13-2012, 10:44 PM
I have 4 million in the bank and currently weighing options.

Option A:

Using 4 million to upgrade exisitng buildings

2 MT's to Level 4 and 1 Loft to Level 3 - Total Hourly Gain - 5298 - Total time - 65 Hours

Option B:

Build another Upscale Club - Hourly Gain: 3758 - Total time - 12 hours

I like option A. You can't go wrong upgrading Lofts and MTs, and you are rewarded for your patience because you will save up a lot of cash while you wait. Once you invest a couple weeks upgrading the Lofts and MTs you will be wondering what to do with a lot more than $4M.

Another thing I like to do is build Gatling or Missile Turrets while I'm waiting for long money building upgrades to finish. Level 1 defense buildings are effective, and if I want to upgrade them I can flip my strategy and upgrade defense buildings while a new money building is being built.

Edit: If $4M is all you have to spend (as in, you will not have enough cash left to do anything else), I strongly suggest the upgrades or anything more affordable. It's always good to have a stash in the bank in case you have to change your strategy.

xclusiv
04-14-2012, 02:20 AM
build the upscale club you save alot of time, and alot more cash .

SevenO9
04-14-2012, 04:13 AM
It's always good to have a stash in the bank in case you have to change your strategy.

I have to disagree. Economy wise cash on hand is dead capital. The more and the faster you invest, the faster it will yield profit.

Santa
04-14-2012, 04:16 AM
Do something insanely long (Italian Restaurants...) and then you could probably do both options.