PDA

View Full Version : TL vs CR vs HH vs WS

J-Rizzi
04-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Do these goals come at a specific time? Does one have to finish before another starts? Is there a strategy to accomplishing them faster? I'm trying to use my time and stamina wisely. Also, I notice people post TL and HH stats on the forum with pride, but nooone talks about the others. Are they not doing CR and WS? Thanks.

Babytway
04-13-2012, 05:19 PM
because after awhile those goals stop but TL and HH still continue on

murf
04-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Do these goals come at a specific time? Does one have to finish before another starts? Is there a strategy to accomplishing them faster? I'm trying to use my time and stamina wisely. Also, I notice people post TL and HH stats on the forum with pride, but nooone talks about the others. Are they not doing CR and WS? Thanks.

Can you refresh my memory what are CR and WS goals? I don't have those currently.

Boom
04-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Championship rounds and winning streaks, Murf

murf
04-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Championship rounds and winning streaks, Murf

Oh yeah, been awhile since I did those...then I agree with Babytway

Ramshutu
04-13-2012, 05:35 PM
At lower levels, the CR, WS and TL cycle, one comes up as you complete another. This goes on until you get to the CR that requires you winning against people with 500 mafia. After that it's just TL (the number of wins increases per TL level).

HH goals come up every few levels up until 80ish, when it comes up every level, but you have to have compete all previous HH for a new one to come up.

Maniaxe
04-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Occasionally at earlier levels you can do two or three at the same time. I have only had three up at the same time once but two is fairly common. It makes it a little quicker.

J-Rizzi
04-13-2012, 06:50 PM
Ramshutu, your answers are very in depth and helpful. And thanks to everyone who replied. I'm level 89 and at CR 39 (opponents with 440 mafia or more). I'm glad to hear these end eventually because the winning streaks are annoying to me. I'm still addicted to robbing, but want to attack when my rivals' hoods are empty. This info should help.
At lower levels, the CR, WS and TL cycle, one comes up as you complete another. This goes on until you get to the CR that requires you winning against people with 500 mafia. After that it's just TL (the number of wins increases per TL level).

HH goals come up every few levels up until 80ish, when it comes up every level, but you have to have compete all previous HH for a new one to come up.