PDA

View Full Version : Level 9 Prize is REAL!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 03:48 PM
It is a unicorn no more - or maybe it is. I don't know what "it" is, but LFizzle confirmed:

If you didn't get it be sure to write to support@funzio.com!
from this thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23951-New-Event-Starts-Later-Tonight!

Let us know what "it" is if you've hit 9!

Aidan
04-13-2012, 03:50 PM
I still hvnt got it. Did sent an email to support. I'm waiting fr their reply n my unicorn??

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Wow...... Hmmm well I hope I make it to 9 then.

Bronson
04-13-2012, 04:02 PM
I have sent a ticket cheers for the info HK, feels like I hardly speak to you anymore

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 04:06 PM
I have sent a ticket cheers for the info HK, feels like I hardly speak to you anymoreLOL. Cant' wait to hear what the prize is. And yes, we must catch up soon 007!

Agent Orange
04-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Cool thanks for updating us HK!

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Just got my 9th part. But got nothing as y'all did so hopefully it will come or maybe when the event ends..

I will write to support just in case.

Aidan
04-13-2012, 04:26 PM
I just got number 10! Yay! Now i cn go to sleep.
Altho the blue bomber wont be seeing much action due to the insanely high casualty, i'm still happy. Thnx funzio

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Altho the blue bomber wont be seeing much action due to the insanely high casualty, i'm still happy. Thnx funzioCongrats Aidan!!! That's an awesome feeling. Still tell us what 9 is!

Aidan
04-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Thanx HK! Will let u know when i get it. They havent got back to me yet. I kinda hope it's a unicorn tho ....

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Altho the blue bomber wont be seeing much action due to the insanely high casualty, i'm still happy. Thnx funzio

Congrats man! Did you use gold at all?

Bronson
04-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Well done Aidan - is he the first person on the forums to get this?

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Well done Aidan - is he the first person on the forums to get this?

First ive seen in the forum but not sure.

Aidan
04-13-2012, 04:43 PM
@luke Thanx man. No i did not. All cash open

@bronson thnx mate. Not sure i'm the first or nt but wudnt be surprised if DW got it before me. Last i heard he was at 8 last 2 days

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 04:47 PM
@luke Thanx man. No i did not. All cash open

@bronson thnx mate. Not sure i'm the first or nt but wudnt be surprised if DW got it before me. Last i heard he was at 8 last 2 days

That's good to hear man. That will give others some faith that aren't using gold :)

Watash
04-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I have been at 8 for the last two days as well on both my iPad and iPhone games. Been getting lots of loot/valor though, not complaining ....

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 04:51 PM
I have been at 8 for the last two days as well on both my iPad and iPhone games. Been getting lots of loot/valor though, not complaining ....Me too swag - 8 for 2 days. And same, getting lots of loot, valor, cash, and allies. Though at my level getting $60k or $300k prizes. Not digging the $60k or allies! :)

Bronson
04-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Me too swag - 8 for 2 days. And same, getting lots of loot, valor, cash, and allies. Though at my level getting $60k or $300k prizes. Not digging the $60k or allies! :)

I have been on 9 for over a day but still 2d:07h:05m to get the other one or two we all need!

I have had much better items this event tho over £4m, 3000 valor and just the 2 grunts so lets hope her above me doesn't pass the disease down lol

marebear
04-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Kitty!!! And Congratulations Aiden. She sure is a pretty plane. I really want it.

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm still at 7 this suckse I probably will quit soon so neah i play chess now fun game

And the flan coaster continues... Seriously flanny there is no reason to quit. It's just a event one of many to come I'm sure. Just keep at it man.

War Priest
04-13-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm still at 7 this suckse I probably will quit soon so neah i play chess now fun game

Your just crying wolf again. You know how many times you said you were going to quit, haha. It's ok buddy, sometimes habits are hard to break. Check into rehab if you really want to quit.

spectra
04-13-2012, 05:10 PM

Have sweet dreams and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers

Gixxxah_Ridah
04-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Got my 7th today. Hope I can at least get to 9

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Me too swag - 8 for 2 days. And same, getting lots of loot, valor, cash, and allies. Though at my level getting $60k or $300k prizes. Not digging the $60k or allies! :)

I've just worked out that I have spent $7.1m in in-game cash to open my boxes and still at 7!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 05:50 PM
I've just worked out that I have spent $7.1m in in-game cash to open my boxes and still at 7!Have you won cash though? I'm still operating in a positive cash flow: 2.76M to open cargo, won 3.42M, +6.6M in the black.

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Have you won cash though? I'm still operating in a positive cash flow: 2.76M to open cargo, won 3.42M, +6.6M in the black.

True - I have won $5.75m in cash so in the red by $1.35m - not too shabby!

I actually enjoy these events! Even though I know that I wont get the top prize I still get 3 indestructible units and some half decent loot and valor.

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 06:10 PM
True - I have won $5.75m in cash so in the red by $1.35m - not too shabby!

I actually enjoy these events! Even though I know that I wont get the top prize I still get 3 indestructible units and some half decent loot and valor.Not too shabby at all MM! :) I'm sure you'll win another cash drop to net it out!

The events are really fun - good loot and stories to share with the forum on achieving each level prize. I hate the event when it's here (because I want the elusive 10) and miss the event when it's not around (though the forum gets very social). Funzio does a great job driving our guided rollercoaster.

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Been stuck on 9 for about 36 hours - with about 18 gold opens :(

bigflan
04-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Hurray I just got another sorry the best thing to happen to me during this event

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Been stuck on 9 for about 36 hours - with about 18 gold opens :(Did you get your prize for 9?

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Not too shabby at all MM! :) I'm sure you'll win another cash drop to net it out!

The events are really fun - good loot and stories to share with the forum on achieving each level prize. I hate the event when it's here (because I want the elusive 10) and miss the event when it's not around (though the forum gets very social). Funzio does a great job driving our guided rollercoaster.

I agree and as a business model it fantastic - even if people don't win they talk on the forum and talk to their friends who may not have the game and then they get intrigued, join up and spend money - can't fault Funzio at all!

I am completely addicted - although not by CC tried it but the graphics put me off! i am intrigued by this Kingdom Age that AO goes on about but can't find it anywhere?!

I can understand the frustrations that people get about these events and this forum is a great place to let off steam - although some go a bit too far in my opinion!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 06:52 PM
I agree and as a business model it fantastic - even if people don't win they talk on the forum and talk to their friends who may not have the game and then they get intrigued, join up and spend money - can't fault Funzio at all!

I am completely addicted - although not by CC tried it but the graphics put me off! i am intrigued by this Kingdom Age that AO goes on about but can't find it anywhere?!

I can understand the frustrations that people get about these events and this forum is a great place to let off steam - although some go a bit too far in my opinion!A lot of the folks on the forum claim the same about addiction! Me included.

As far as the opinions too far, they are just that. Opinions. No one has to engage, that's when conversation starts falling apart. Somehow and most of the time, the parties who have engaged will also demonstrate a certain level of restraint and the discussion diffuses. All in all, great fodder.

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 07:03 PM
A lot of the folks on the forum claim the same about addiction! Me included.

As far as the opinions too far, they are just that. Opinions. No one has to engage, that's when conversation starts falling apart. Somehow and most of the time, the parties who have engaged will also demonstrate a certain level of restraint and the discussion diffuses. All in all, great fodder.

And some of the opinions degenerate so badly that the parties completely loose track of where it all started and i quite often sit and chuckle!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 07:10 PM
And some of the opinions degenerate so badly that the parties completely loose track of where it all started and i quite often sit and chuckle!We all do (chuckle). That's when you read about some of us getting popcorn. We're just observing the volley.

Agent Orange
04-13-2012, 08:10 PM

I can understand the frustrations that people get about these events and this forum is a great place to let off steam - although some go a bit too far in my opinion!

Hmm ok, it's turned up in two places for me. The first was on Tapjoy stating that I could get 18 gold for downloading. The second was yesterday when I logged into MW, third screen down talked about getting a Black Shark Helicopter in Modern War for playing to L3 in Kingdom Age. Now I believe it was initially only in release to Canada again. Not sure why that is but that might be why it isn't showing up in the app store?

War Priest
04-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Hmm ok, it's turned up in two places for me. The first was on Tapjoy stating that I could get 18 gold for downloading. The second was yesterday when I logged into MW, third screen down talked about getting a Black Shark Helicopter in Modern War for playing to L3 in Kingdom Age. Now I believe it was initially only in release to Canada again. Not sure why that is but that might be why it isn't showing up in the app store?

Kingdom age isn't released everywhere yet!

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 08:21 PM

I wasn't meaning that you gone on about it constantly but that you have been the only person that i have seen who has mentioned it!

My use of the English language tends to fade slightly at this time in the morning (02:00) and knowing I still have another 6 hours of work to go before I can crash!:)

Agent Orange
04-13-2012, 08:42 PM
I wasn't meaning that you gone on about it constantly but that you have been the only person that i have seen who has mentioned it!

My use of the English language tends to fade slightly at this time in the morning (02:00) and knowing I still have another 6 hours of work to go before I can crash!:)

No worries, figured it was the Queen's English based on your location! I did read that it was only released in Canada which is what happened with the initial release of MW, wasn't sure if it had gone wide yet but thought it had because I kept seeing ads for it when logging into MW. Ok I'm in hijack mode, sorry..

Things I have noticed, unit density is as important in this game as in MW there are some weird multipliers though such as best weapon and best armour, I've lost fights even though stats would have suggested otherwise. We still have energy which works the same way though I don't think we can add to it and stamina which is also used for attacking. Gold coins are equal to MW cash and diamonds = to MW gold.

I'm playing on my iPad and iPod one is full out economy and the other full out attack and no economy. Also one is levelling fast although like MW this is becoming a problem though I've been making sure my army is extremely dense and levelling up my unit buildings as fast as possible but again gold buyers are going to get you no matter what.

I'm actually liking it a bit more than MW though it freezes about as much as MW does on both devices.

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Things I have noticed, unit density is as important in this game as in MW there are some weird multipliers though such as best weapon and best armour, I've lost fights even though stats would have suggested otherwise. We still have energy which works the same way though I don't think we can add to it and stamina which is also used for attacking. Gold coins are equal to MW cash and diamonds = to MW gold.

I'm playing on my iPad and iPod one is full out economy and the other full out attack and no economy. Also one is levelling fast although like MW this is becoming a problem though I've been making sure my army is extremely dense and levelling up my unit buildings as fast as possible but again gold buyers are going to get you no matter what.

I'm actually liking it a bit more than MW though it freezes about as much as MW does on both devices.

Sounds like a decent game to play! Hopefully it will come out on general release soon.

-->FISH<--
04-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Hit #9 today, nothing happened. Sent a ticket but, haven't had a reply yet.

First two days seem to be the best days. I had only 1 sorry use a grenade but, the last two days 6 yesterday and 7 today. I am thinking, "hear we go again"

Captian Awesome
04-13-2012, 09:20 PM
I've been stuck at eight for days now ... and been using gold to open the last 10 hours or so ...

As for Kingdom age, I'm at level 27 already. It's a pretty good game. It is quite similar to MW just with castles and dragons. :)
I got lucky and when they did the first update it shifted all my building's off the expanded area and into unexpanded area. I could still collect and upgrade all these buildings (save for a couple) and I could now build on the empty expanded area. I started a thread about it but no solution came about.

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 09:25 PM
I've been stuck at eight for days now ... and been using gold to open the last 10 hours or so ...

As for Kingdom age, I'm at level 27 already. It's a pretty good game. It is quite similar to MW just with castles and dragons. :)
I got lucky and when they did the first update it shifted all my building's off the expanded area and into unexpanded area. I could still collect and upgrade all these buildings (save for a couple) and I could now build on the empty expanded area. I started a thread about it but no solution came about.Me too. 8 at 2 days now. We've heard rumors that Canada gets Kingdom Age first. Can't wait to have another addiction!!!

JMC
04-13-2012, 10:34 PM
also been at 8 for a couple days now.

War Priest
04-13-2012, 10:43 PM
also been at 8 for a couple days now.

I am really liking your avatar! :)

JMC
04-13-2012, 10:50 PM
I am really liking your avatar! :)

thx. Wish there wasnt a 19.5KB limit though, had to kill the quality a lot.

Sepi
04-13-2012, 10:53 PM

Wow, congratulations, you're the first one report that you got the 10th part. :)

overkill 280
04-13-2012, 11:02 PM
thx. Wish there wasnt a 19.5KB limit though, had to kill the quality a lot. I know that limit stinks eh!

Tate
04-14-2012, 12:47 AM
After being stuck @ 8 like many here, for 2 days, I hit my 9th 10 minutes ago! Have 19 crates left and got my fingers crossed for #10!Also, nothing new in my inventory either. Time for a ticket.Best of luck to everyone!!!!!

Mcdoc
04-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Has anyone who sent a ticket in even gotten a 9th prize yet?

Maybe it's something given out after the event is over as a constellation prize and if you actually get the 10 open you don't get the 9th item?

Who knows - I never got a 9th prize on the CC event either even though I got the Dice.

Bronson
04-14-2012, 01:41 AM
I sent a ticket close to 10 hours ago got the request received straight after but nothing since then.

I'm hoping the surprise for getting 9 is a free plane part ;)

Luke7676
04-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Has anyone who sent a ticket in even gotten a 9th prize yet?

Maybe it's something given out after the event is over as a constellation prize and if you actually get the 10 open you don't get the 9th item?

Who knows - I never got a 9th prize on the CC event either even though I got the Dice.

No response yet doc. Still waiting

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Anyone get the 9 prize yet?

Naruto17141
04-14-2012, 07:30 AM
i have part 9 but no prize. i send support a mail so now im just waiting.

Joe Brown1
04-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Had 9 parts for a day now. No bonus. Submitted to support but no specific answer yet.

Bronson
04-14-2012, 08:59 AM
still no response to my ticket yet but will give them until the event finishes

negotiator
04-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Woke up at 0600 and rolled over and hit the rusty crowbar and there it was all shiny and new the 10th part. Screen froze for a bit then the Blue Striker showed up. No gold, all crowbar with the exception of a couple of fat fingered bare hands.
Let me throw this out for the 9th prize. Once I hit 9 parts my opens were at a very high 90%, I didn't keep a log, just a thought and good luck.

Bronson
04-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Woke up at 0600 and rolled over and hit the rusty crowbar and there it was all shiny and new the 10th part. Screen froze for a bit then the Blue Striker showed up. No gold, all crowbar with the exception of a couple of fat fingered bare hands.
Let me throw this out for the 9th prize. Once I hit 9 parts my opens were at a very high 90%, I didn't keep a log, just a thought and good luck.
Congrats man Im still on 9

negotiator
04-14-2012, 09:04 AM
Bronson, what are your thoughts on the 9th prize, Are you getting many opens

Bronson
04-14-2012, 09:11 AM
I have had about 50/50 split so far last 2 were sorrys

War Priest
04-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Damn Bronson I can't catch up on the threads! All I see is your name as the last post. :p

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Damn Bronson I can't catch up on the threads! All I see is your name as the last post. :pHe's playing "Flood the Forum"

bigflan
04-14-2012, 09:14 AM
I wanna play too

negotiator
So much for my idea of what the "it" is for the 9th prize. I should be happy but I want to know what "it" is. I must of had lady luck really on my side in this event. Good luck on #10

War Priest
He's playing "Flood the Forum"

Haha, I see! There is no whay he has something to say for EVERY thread.

Bronson
04-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Haha, I see! There is no whay he has something to say for EVERY thread.

I did it had my name on everything except the guidlines - been trying that all day

Hello Kitty
04-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Haha, I see! There is no whay he has something to say for EVERY thread.Ha. Must be pub time in the UK...

Bronson
04-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Ha. Must be pub time in the UK...

A bit early for that only 17:18 - so its pre-pub drinks time ;)

-->FISH<--
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
I'm still at 9 and this is my worst day. 9 opens so far and only 2 rewards.

Captian Awesome
04-14-2012, 11:50 AM
It's even more addictive than MW :)

Plugger
04-14-2012, 11:52 AM
O yeah, just got my 10th part too. Got my 8th within the first 36 hours of the event and then I got about a two and a half day of idle before I got my 9th. The 10th was much easier - only had to wait less than 12 hours. I have been using the medium options for all my opens. I guess my long pause between the 8th and the 9th persisted because I had more than 15 unopened boxes at that time. Only when I cut down that number to 5 or less did the plane parts start coming again. I think the low number of boxes strategy worth the try guys.

Level 43 absolutely free player.

My loots so far: 10x plane parts, 9x supply freight, 10x $300k, 2x $60k, 8x 100valors, 2x expert sentries, 2x boneyard apc, 5x xtra allies, 2x command tanks. Thats exactly 50 boxes.

Still trying to open the boxes as I am now aiming for the next best loot: extra ally....yeah!

Good luck guys...

Captian Awesome
04-14-2012, 11:53 AM
At 9 now... Been using gold to ... Got lots of units and cash ...

Captian Awesome
04-14-2012, 11:55 AM
O yeah, just got my 10th part too. Got my 8th within the first 36 hours of the event and then I got about a two and a half day of idle before I got my 9th. The 10th was much easier - only had to wait less than 12 hours. I have been using the medium options for all my opens. I guess my long pause between the 8th and the 9th persisted because I had more than 15 unopened boxes at that time. Only when I cut down that number to 5 or less did the plane parts start coming again. I think the low number of boxes strategy worth the try guys.

My loots so far: 10x plane parts, 9x supply freight, 10x $300k, 2x $60k, 8x 100valors, 2x expert sentries, 2x boneyard apc, 5x xtra allies, 2x command tanks. Thats exactly 50 boxes.

Still trying to open the boxes as I am now aiming for the next best loot: extra ally....yeah!

Good luck guys...

I haven't gotten any of the units your posting .. lots of units just different.

Captian Awesome
04-14-2012, 11:56 AM

Good luck guys...

-->FISH<--
04-14-2012, 12:00 PM
depends on your lvl..... if you lvl up during the event (example : 49 to 50) the units will change. 48 to 49 they stay the same.

Plugger
04-14-2012, 12:00 PM

What lv are u capt? I started the event at lv38. Had to climb to lv43 because I was having a hard time finding the boxes at first.

Captian Awesome
04-14-2012, 12:05 PM
What lv are u capt? I started the event at lv38. Had to climb to lv43 because I was having a hard time finding the boxes at first.

Level 62
I've been having no luck PVP lately getting boxes though ...

Plugger
04-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Level 62
I've been having no luck PVP lately getting boxes though ...
Same here at the start of the event. I gained 2 level ups with only less than 10 boxes at first (doing pve mostly) then on the second day I hit only people with the loot units from the last event because there is a good chance that they are participating on this one. After a while, I only attack people that have at least the first loot item from this event (in my level: an unmanned gunner). The chances are pretty nice. They drop boxes mostly by my third attack. If they don't, I moved on to the next one.

Viol8ter
04-14-2012, 12:16 PM
stuck at 8 for over two days ..... I will probaby hit 9 like the last two events but seems like I come up short at the last minute. Very fustrating to say the least.... might not be having much FUNzio on the last day.... :(

Captian Awesome
04-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Just got #10 ... did'nt use gold for that one though. :)=
Good luck to all!

Plugger
04-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Just got #10 ... did'nt use gold for that one though. :)=
Good luck to all!

Congrats capt, knew u'd get it

Procyon
04-14-2012, 02:14 PM

Congrats, Aidan!

Aidan
04-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Hey procyon, thnks. How r u doing urself?

JohnnyR
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
So no word or pic on what exactly this "real" prize is yet...? Maybe it's that tug we're voting on? :-)

marebear
04-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Sounds like a decent game to play! Hopefully it will come out on general release soon.

LFizzle said look for next week in the app store according to the announcements on the forum! Cheers!

Warfiend
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
LFizzle said look for next week in the app store according to the announcements on the forum! Cheers!

I'll wait for a tapjoy offer for it...

JohnnyR
04-14-2012, 02:49 PM
I'll wait for a tapjoy offer for it...

Heck yeah, AO got 18 gold for it....but there are no guarantees....

marebear
04-14-2012, 02:52 PM
I hope its more Modern War, Less crime city. I might delete my cc. I'm just not into that one.

bigflan
04-14-2012, 02:53 PM
I don't like kingdom age i like modern war is my fav funzio game

MaverickMunkey
04-14-2012, 02:57 PM

CHeers - will keep an eye out for it.

Naruto17141
04-14-2012, 03:20 PM
YES!!!!! I GOT PLANE PART 10!!!!! That Blue Bandit is a pretty one :):):)