PDA

View Full Version : Come on this is getting aggravating !!

Dr BoneCrusher
04-13-2012, 03:37 PM
How many people do I have to see with 10ns of millions of dollars worth of traffic lights,bus station and subways before something is done about it. I have seen a lot of talk about it but still see the same accounts with this stuff. Now I have lost money to some one with 60 million dollars worth cars and bombs. He only makes 7k a hour and few fights won. Can we at least here from the Developers?

CounterSniper
04-13-2012, 03:46 PM
How many people do I have to see with 10ns of millions of dollars worth of traffic lights,bus station and subways before something is done about it. I have seen a lot of talk about it but still see the same accounts with this stuff. Now I have lost money to some one with 60 million dollars worth cars and bombs. He only makes 7k a hour and few fights won. Can we at least here from the Developers?

Keep reporting to funzio, they are actively workin on it.

duelblade
04-13-2012, 03:48 PM
I've been hit by 3 in the last week and I've invest well over $100 into gold crates at only level 56.

duelblade
04-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Keep reporting to funzio, they are actively workin on it.

do they actually ban them?

Ram
04-13-2012, 03:57 PM
The hackers work for funzio so no they will not ban them!

CounterSniper
04-13-2012, 03:57 PM
do they actually ban them?

Some lose all their cash and gear, some get reset completely and some get executed in the public square.

transfer
04-13-2012, 04:31 PM
I gotta actually question this.
Found some players that even flash their ID so it makes it even easier to report them to Funzio, I had a thanks message from Funzio saying they're working on it and 2 days later another stating that the issue has either been solved or closed.
However, the issue has absolutely not been solved as so far the person I reported kept their whole inventory and spammed their hood with non sense 100k traffic lights.

As to question if theses players could be legit, I'd highly doubt it, someone that bought 100 million worth of vehicles / explosive at 9k/hr income just can't exist.

sez
04-13-2012, 04:35 PM
I saw the video about the traffic lights today. It's a hack that you do and you buy the traffic lights threw this glitch then sell them and bank the free 50,000$

jobadass
04-13-2012, 04:36 PM
If it doesn't stop soon I'll post how it works. I just went and visited a known cheater. He's walking around with $1.2 mil in his pocket...makes $1k/hr. hit him for 300K and he threatens to farm me.
I let Funzio know about it days ago, and they closed the ticket....hmmm

i need muney
04-13-2012, 06:54 PM
This game is really balanced now that m4s are gone.

Santa
04-13-2012, 06:58 PM
This game is really balanced now that m4s are gone.

How true... :)

Jill
04-13-2012, 11:16 PM
Some lose all their cash and gear, some get reset completely and some get executed in the public square.

I want a front seat for that CS lol

I actually did laugh out loud when I read it

Dipstik
04-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Heh... the decorations were the last piece of the puzzle for me... I had figured out how they were glitching the game to get infinite money, but I thought it involved buying and selling buildings. decorations make more sense. Yes, I told funzio.