PDA

View Full Version : New PVP loot gone-not dropping

What?
04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Im back to getting old battleships and tree snipers and I still see players getting predator subs and iron wings. What's up with that? One more unfair bug that affects a minority of players reducing their ability to become stronger while most are unaffected. This seems to correspond to the new crates event. Please fix as I'm missing out on good units from trying to get more crates to open.

Bronson
04-13-2012, 03:13 PM
I have spoken to forum member by PM a few days ago who said they are getting the good loot but i have never seen it, just the usual tree snipers for me

vball
04-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I have gotten one good loot unit, but mostly it has been tree snipers, oil aircraft carriers and other useless items.

MaverickMunkey
04-13-2012, 06:50 PM
I have gotten one good loot unit, but mostly it has been tree snipers, oil aircraft carriers and other useless items.

I have had alot of Satellite trucks and Tanks!

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 06:50 PM
I have One Predator sub - love it and was wondering where it came from so I could try to farm it again.

JohnnyR
04-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Did end up with a few predator subs and iron wings before the spigot went dry on me too.

Am getting aweful tired of tree snipers at level 92...

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Did end up with a few predator subs and iron wings before the spigot went dry on me too.

Am getting aweful tired of tree snipers at level 92...Where do they come from? And why are there so many?

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Am getting aweful tired of tree snipers at level 92...I'm getting tired of the armed lookout and riot patrol for my gold opens - especially when they die within 10 PvP attacks :(. Guess Funzio didn't like my idea of "Super Low" casualty Rate for successful opens in events.