PDA

View Full Version : Haterade, Hateration, Haterationism

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't know about you guys out there, but every so often I get some guy that writes all over my wall talking about how much of a loser I must be in real life because of my hood lol.

Where do these guys draw their conclusions?

So naturally I Mike tyson their character and sodomize every building in their hood, along with a little message that goes like, "Oh sorry about all of the mis-clicks, I'll be more cautious next time".

Think they're mad...bro? LoL

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:27 PM
I like to say "Come at me bro!"

I have to not post so much this evening though, I've made Sgt Bilko mad...

Swifty
04-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Us "mid-tier for our level" people do not have those problems.

Just saying....

Santa
04-13-2012, 01:28 PM
I say: "sorry..."

Nicholost
How are you guys getting all these hate messages? I get nothing. Never have. I wouldn't mind a little change from the norm, actually. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/unamused.gif

Ram
I think madhatter is mad bro!

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:29 PM
How are you guys getting all these hate messages? I get nothing. Never have. I wouldn't mind a little change from the norm, actually. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/unamused.gif

Obviously everyone likes you!

Santa
04-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Nicholost I can pretend to be your enemy and write some hate messages on your wall... :D

Nicholost
04-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Obviously everyone likes you!

Not many people know who I am in-game. My game name and my forum name are not the same. I'm just a really strong regular Joe in-game.

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:31 PM
How are you guys getting all these hate messages? I get nothing. Never have. I wouldn't mind a little change from the norm, actually. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/unamused.gifI was like this too nicholost, then out of nowhere, like overnight kinda just got all this lol.

I welcome it though ;)

Burn
04-13-2012, 01:32 PM
That same dude that is abusing you, probably spends 10 hours a day vegetating in front of the TV.

Compared to the formulaic garbage that is on the TV these days, playing this game is more rewarding, and definitely more relaxing.

As I'm sure you do too, I work damn hard and my brain gets fried daily, so playing CC on auto-pilot is a very welcome relief.

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:35 PM
That same dude that is abusing you, probably spends 10 hours a day vegetating in front of the TV.

Compared to the formulaic garbage that is on the TV these days, playing this game is more rewarding, and definitely more relaxing.

As I'm sure you do too, I work damn hard and my brain gets fried daily, so playing CC on auto-pilot is a very welcome relief.Hell yea, I work hard seeing people all day...sometimes you just want to unwind man...Or like we say in the Bahamas,

Man truin da wibe still, Da I juss trynna hol a guppie you'nai sayin woe"

Rhino72
04-13-2012, 01:36 PM

As I'm sure you do too, I work damn hard and my brain gets fried daily, so playing CC on auto-pilot is a very welcome relief.

Well said Burn. I remember some other games when PVP would make me so upset because of certain lets say user issues. Auto-pilot PVP games are a welcome relief and relaxing indeed.

eka6484
04-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi guys,

I never used to get a lot of hate but as soon as I joined in abit of rat catching my wall was full of pure hatred!

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Hi guys,

I never used to get a lot of hate but as soon as I joined in abit of rat catching my wall was full of pure hatred!

Makes me want to antagonize even more!
I'll spend gold to replenish JUST to keep pissing those types of people off...

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi guys,

I never used to get a lot of hate but as soon as I joined in abit of rat catching my wall was full of pure hatred!People will always try to stomp down that cause lol. Funny thing about that though is that I have the initials R.C. in my hood yet get no criticisms on that. I guess a lot of people under lvl 100 do not know about it yet.

eka6484
04-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Yeh I just go back and attack em some more

Santa
04-13-2012, 01:46 PM
People will always try to stomp down that cause lol. Funny thing about that though is that I have the initials R.C. in my hood yet get no criticisms on that. I guess a lot of people under lvl 100 do not know about it yet.

I SAW THAT!!!! Didja see my code in my hood?

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
I SAW THAT!!!! Didja see my code in my hood? Sure did bud...sweet place you got there too man ;)

Santa
04-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Sure did bud...sweet place you got there too man ;)

Thank you sir. I try. :)

Decorations = Pride

Burn
04-13-2012, 01:52 PM
G Wiz, mih nah onnastand dem deh smaal island bisnizz unoo chat bout ;)

sez
04-13-2012, 01:54 PM

Well stop sitting at lvl 90 something wuss.

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:56 PM
G Wiz, mih nah onnastand dem deh smaal island bisnizz unoo chat bout ;)eh meh hea dat star...jus me'a try to fostah real knawledge pon dese ignant man dem who ah post unno mi wall. Its a real lite wibe!

Ram
04-13-2012, 01:59 PM
eh meh hea dat star...jus me'a try to fostah real knawledge pon dese ignant man dem who ah post unno mi wall. Its a real lite wibe!

How are the girls down in the bahamas?

Burn
04-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Cho, nah bodda wi dem, woklis bhuttu ahl ah dem

Nicholost
04-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Well stop sitting at lvl 90 something wuss.

Haha. I'm crawling along. Can't rush perfection. :p

sez
04-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Haha. I'm crawling along. Can't rush perfection. :p

Thats cool. #Scared

Burn
04-13-2012, 02:17 PM
lol #scared, made me chuckle

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM
How are the girls down in the bahamas?thick and exotic

Cho, nah bodda wi dem, woklis bhuttu ahl ah demlol seen! Ine ga lie bredren...ya hol ah convo str8 still. De I have family from da Caribbean also ey?

emcee
04-13-2012, 03:24 PM
"......the simple fact that you would spend real money to get an advantage on a game like this should be due to a direct negative effect society has had on you, I would hope. Otherwise, you really only have yourself to blame for being pathetic"

Wow looks like you've really peeved Dr. Phil :)

Burn
04-13-2012, 03:32 PM
G, I have the dubious honour of being married to a young lady of Jamaican lineage. She alternates between being the perfect wife and the most violent of adversaries ;)

jobadass
04-13-2012, 03:39 PM
I save the hate on my wall. Then I target them for robberies and attacks. I've been called a loser twice today. All the while laughing away.
Wiz, I think they're just jealous of you man. Kick 'em whie they're down.

Sasha54
04-13-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't know about you guys out there, but every so often I get some guy that writes all over my wall talking about how much of a loser I must be in real life because of my hood lol.

Where do these guys draw their conclusions?

So naturally I Mike tyson their character and sodomize every building in their hood, along with a little message that goes like, "Oh sorry about all of the mis-clicks, I'll be more cautious next time".

Think they're mad...bro? LoL

I was visiting you today to check out your hood - and get my 100 bucks - and I checked out those comments

Very nasty !! And weird

Burn
04-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Just went to visit your hood to see what these comments are about.

1. That Joose bloke is angry with his Dad.

2. Your hood is very symmetrical, I suspect Obsessive Compulsive tendencies, I dare you to mess it up a bit ;)

iteachem
04-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Just checked as well...dapunisher is not happy with you..too funny...

Joose seems to want to be high and mighty waxing philosophical about how much better he is...

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 08:05 PM
G, I have the dubious honour of being married to a young lady of Jamaican lineage. She alternates between being the perfect wife and the most violent of adversaries ;)You are a brave man my friend...Island women are not to be taken lightly, but I bet shr's a real empress.

I was visiting you today to check out your hood - and get my 100 bucks - and I checked out those comments

Very nasty !! And weirdyea...definately seems like those dudes were fondled with garlic bread.

Just went to visit your hood to see what these comments are about.

1. That Joose bloke is angry with his Dad.

2. Your hood is very symmetrical, I suspect Obsessive Compulsive tendencies, I dare you to mess it up a bit ;)lol!!!! I...I just cant. I am very neat and compulsive though--good eye.

Just checked as well...dapunisher is not happy with you..too funny...

Joose seems to want to be high and mighty waxing philosophical about how much better he is... his words would break a less interesting man's jaw... *cough*

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Speaking of broken jaws.... Mine was just broken... Lol

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 10:53 PM
I can't help but think about earlier when you were saying "come at me, bro".

What happened?

i need muney
04-13-2012, 11:12 PM
I want hate messages. Why don't I get any? :(

i need muney
04-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Fk off, retard!

G Wiz
04-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey Muney,

When last have you performed a hood fatality? By this i mean rob every building and beat up your rival until you can't anymore in perfect mortal kombat fashion?

I think this is why I got the influx of hate aside from the economy.

i need muney
04-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Hey Muney,

When last have you performed a hood fatality? By this i mean rob every building and beat up your rival until you can't anymore in perfect mortal kombat fashion?

I think this is why I got the influx of hate aside from the economy.
Everyday I'm hustlin ;) even tracked down a couple of them guys from the coocoo list. No smack, only numbers :o

G Wiz
04-14-2012, 12:42 AM
maybe your too much of a wiseguy...your name sends quivers down the spines of invertebrates...yes invertebrates

i need muney
04-15-2012, 12:32 AM
maybe your too much of a wiseguy...your name sends quivers down the spines of invertebrates...yes invertebrates
Maybe it's my "I DON'T ADD!!! THIS MEANS YOU!!!"?