PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever made a player sell up everything?

Burn
04-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Have you beaten on someone so much that they sold everything and left just empty space?

Rhino72
04-13-2012, 12:08 PM
No but I am waiting for you to get to 142 ;)

Nicholost
04-13-2012, 12:09 PM

Haha! Priceless. :D

sez
04-13-2012, 12:12 PM

lol, I've read in game that there are actually a few people waiting for Burn to get to 142..... Not me fyi.

Burn
04-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Boooom! I walked right into that one, lol

I'm happy to take a beatdown. I'm currently farming for no reason other than to level fast and get up into the shark pool, I'll be sure to PM you on arrival Rhino, so you can be the first to knock me around ;)

Burn
04-13-2012, 12:15 PM
lol, I've read in game that there are actually a few people waiting for Burn to get to 142..... Not me fyi.

I didn't realise I was THAT abrasive!?! Ah **** em, prolly angry 499 Rats with bent tails :D

Rhino72
04-13-2012, 12:15 PM
I am sure you will be returning the favor and now since I decided to build a nightclub I am sure I will get the worst of it. I am already addicated to this game but I don't think I can bring myself to wake up and collect the 4th time!!!!!

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 12:20 PM

Lol! I'm at 139 1/2 you can attack me! Lol

Santa
04-13-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm at 68. Like to see you sharks try and bite me! :)

kinghansen stay away from me. You're too strong. :/

sez
04-13-2012, 12:28 PM
I didn't realise I was THAT abrasive!?! Ah **** em, prolly angry 499 Rats with bent tails :D

Actually it's just a few who feel that you are to happy to have started the 499 "Witch Hunt" as they call it. Forum Lurkers. They are strong also.

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm at 68. Like to see you sharks try and bite me! :)

kinghansen stay away from me. You're too strong. :/

When mnju03 reaches your level I may de friend you based off of this comment/invite. Lol

Burn
04-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Actually it's just a few who feel that you are to happy to have started the 499 "Witch Hunt" as they call it. Forum Lurkers. They are strong also.

Strong in stats maybe, but Rats all the same, I'll take a beating from them as just a further sign of their pain. Rat fags. I lose but still win. Cos Gold won't buy them back the self-respect they gave up when they b!tched out to 499.

There, if that doesn't make for some 142 fun, nothing will ;) I can see a queue forming to see who's going to be first to knock me around.

sez
04-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Strong in stats maybe, but spineless parasites all the same, I'll take a beating from them as just a further sign of the pain I caused them by proxy. Rat fags. I lose but still win. Cos Gold won't buy them back the self-respect they gave up when they b!tched out to 499.

There, if that doesn't make for some 142 fun, nothing will ;)

They have 500 mafia, it does not make any sense to me. I just read what they write.

Swifty
04-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I get attacked and robbed all day and all night.

My impression is that it is nothing personal, just business.

Burn
04-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Exactly. Just a game, and much more fun to be warring than camping, win or lose.

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Camping 100% is no fun, none at all.

Santa
04-13-2012, 12:51 PM
I like hybrid camping. No farming, just PvP. The leveling speed is perfect for me.

Burn
04-13-2012, 12:52 PM
They have 500 mafia, it does not make any sense to me. I just read what they write.

For every player that thought Rat Catching was a fun and welcome relief from the normal CC routine, there will be another that thinks I'm a jumped up little sh!t that needs a beat down. I'm cool with that, you can't keep everyone happy. Friends, enemies and frenemies, just another day on the Googleweb.

sez
04-13-2012, 12:58 PM
For every player that thought Rat Catching was a fun and welcome relief from the normal CC routine, there will be another that thinks I'm a jumped up little sh!t that needs a beat down. I'm cool with that, you can't keep everyone happy. Friends, enemies and frenemies, just another day on the Googleweb.

Its cool. There is actually a very strong palyer, only 1 person stronger in game then him that will add you to his mafia for a 300,000$ donation. He is also available for hire to attack your rivals that you are not stronger then. There is also a new trend in which when you are being attacked/robbed constantly by someone you can not compete with you just go and attack there game friends over and over untill the 1 who is on you stops. lol, it's getting very dramatic.

Burn
04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Hahaha, guns for hire, well it is Crime City after all :D

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Its cool. There is actually a very strong palyer, only 1 person stronger in game then him that will add you to his mafia for a 300,000$ donation. He is also available for hire to attack your rivals that you are not stronger then. There is also a new trend in which when you are being attacked/robbed constantly by someone you can not compete with you just go and attack there game friends over and over untill the 1 who is on you stops. lol, it's getting very dramatic.

300K isn't even that much.

Burn
04-13-2012, 01:10 PM
I want to get up there, it sounds like a bloody soap opera.

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:11 PM
I want to get up there, it sounds like a bloody soap opera.

I can just sense how bitter sweet I will feel once I reach that.... "I spent money and time for this!?"

hahahahahahaha......

sez
04-13-2012, 01:15 PM
I can just sense how bitter sweet I will feel once I reach that.... "I spent money and time for this!?"

hahahahahahaha......

Don't worry, every sour puss who does not buy gold weapons/crates will remind you how much of a P.O.S you are for having spent time and money. Im not joking. I get 1-2 posts a day.

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Don't worry, every sour puss who does not buy gold weapons/crates will remind you how much of a P.O.S you are for having spent time and money. Im not joking. I get 1-2 posts a day.

I actually get hate msgs too... at first I was like wtf? lol now I just ignore it.

Burn
All about perspective buddy, for every 1 strong player that wants your scalp to prove his masculinity and superiority, there are a 100 more who you can rob and pillage to achieve your own goals.

Ghostie has it right, Payam hits him daily and he doesn't give a damn about it. Good attitude to have.

Santa
All my messages are nice. :D

Nicholost
04-13-2012, 01:17 PM

Funzio should take note of this. People are crudely inventing game-play functionality that currently does not exist; clans/mobs with rivalries, paying others for hits, etc. It's a strong indication that these features of game-play should be added to the game.

Rhino72
04-13-2012, 01:23 PM

I don't get many on my wall (yet i guess) but I got a good one the other day. It from a 130 player: "How do you get gold?" My response was: "What your mommy and daddy don't buy it for you either?" Sadly I didn't hear back.

Vile Lynn
04-13-2012, 01:29 PM
My confession:

I caused a player to delete all of his buildings, then he posted, "what are you going to do now?" I think he said some other nasty things which have been long forgotten. I felt really bad. I thought we were just going back & forth with robbing which happens a lot in the game.

I was mostly spanking him for doing the news feed spam* with 1 win, 1 loss, 1 win, 1 loss... So for "revenge" I would attack him every 5 min to spam his news back, probably not the nicest thing to do, but I would rob as slowly as possible, too. Never posted any messages; I always won attacks & robberies. Many times I attacked him when he had lots of cash. I really didn't want to rob him as much as attack him, but he sold off everything, left my news feed & I never saw him again. I have no problem attacking players with empty hoods.

I get a lot of wasted news by those players who win, lose, win, lose, win, lose, like 15-20 times.
Is it just me or does anybody else think more than 3 losses between winning means: stop trying so hard... ?!??
Not that I really care... They make easy targets... Except for this one player who will remain nameless (starts with the letter 'A'.) A is a pretty strong player, but as far as robbing goes, he doesn't know when to say when, heh! I never attack/rob A, but I like the attention and seeing him so desperate to rob me.

(*Wish those would get consolidated so my news feed lasts longer than the last 3 hours.)

Burn
04-13-2012, 01:37 PM
I was thinking about what might happen if I caused someone to nuke their own hood.

On the one hand it is the ultimate in-game win.

On the other, on a purely human level I feel pretty certain that I'd feel extremely guilty afterwards, like I'd abused them in some way.

G Wiz
04-13-2012, 01:45 PM
That would be a charlie sheenable offense :)

mnju_03
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
That would be a charlie sheenable offense :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qganCJO2Cs4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qganCJO2Cs4