PDA

View Full Version : Max units?

Hivesy
04-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum but have been playing MW for a couple of months now. I've spent a little gold, mostly to get a few crates when they are available as I figure the chance of getting uncommon or rare units makes that possibly the best way of spending small amounts of gold on units?

Anyway I now have 1200+ units (only about 10 gold units) and I have read on numerous posts that the unit limit is 2000. Is this correct? If so what happens at 2000? Does the game stop you purchasing anymore with cash? Or does it start dropping off the units with the smallest stats? i.e. if I thought I could keep adding Super Hornets and every time I did the game would delete one of my light gunners for example then I wouldn't mind.

If 2000 units really is the limit I will have to start planning how I obtain more units and what they should be way more carefully!

Thanks in advance for your help!

G

Bronson
04-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi Hivesy

Nah you got it all wrong you can buy how many units you want but you can only take a certain number into battle depending on your level.

You can take 5 allies with you per level and those allies give you 4 extra units each so the max you can take into battle is

Level 100 x 5 allies = 500 allies

500 allies x 4 units = 2000 units

Aidan
04-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi hivesy, welcome

Please check this link.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-%28read-first-post%29

Short story: the 2000 max unit is for level 100 with 500 allies.
Bear in mind tht this max unit is used to calculate the attack n def stat. U cn hv n buy as many unit as u want. But only certain amount of units will be pick fr battle (attacking n defending). It depends on your level and number if allies u have. The link above will help u to work it out.

Sidenote to dreno: where is the sticky "best of the best guide? "

Hivesy
04-13-2012, 10:25 AM
thanks Bronson that makes more sense.

So I'm currently level 60 which means actually I can only ever take 1200 units in to battle? In which case I already have some unused units. Hmmmmm only big stat units from now on then :)

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 10:35 AM
thanks Bronson that makes more sense.So I'm currently level 60 which means actually I can only ever take 1200 units in to battle? In which case I already have some unused units. Hmmmmm only big stat units from now on then :)It's a function of your level and ally count:

The more allies you have, the more units you can bring with the maximum number of units allowed into battle is your Level x 5 Allies per Level x 4 Units per Ally.

Note: you will only be bringing your own units to battle and these units differ depending whether you are attacking (your highest attack units are used) or defending (your highest defense units are used). If you have less than the max allies, then you will only be bringing those Allies x 4 Units per Ally.

For example: At level 39, I can bring a max of 39 x 5 x 4 = 780 of my top units. Since I only keep 37 allies, I will only bring 37 x 4 = 148 units to battle whether defending or attacking.

Bronson
04-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Since I only keep 37 allies, I will only bring 37 x 4 = 148 units to battle whether defending or attacking.

How's that working out for you now, do you have a golden army?

Bronson
04-13-2012, 11:08 AM
thanks Bronson that makes more sense.

No probs mate, I'm not just a pretty face ;)

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
How's that working out for you now, do you have a golden army?No, about half. 75 of my 137 Units are indestructible. I just finished L5 on composites for a 10% defense boost and almost at 4% for all of my unit boosts.

Bronson
04-13-2012, 12:04 PM
No, about half. 75 of my 137 Units are indestructible. I just finished L5 on composites for a 10% defense boost and almost at 4% for all of my unit boosts.

Do you plan on dropping any more allies? Go complete gold and you won't have to worry about unit loss for a couple of levels!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 12:06 PM
Do you plan on dropping any more allies? Go complete gold and you won't have to worry about unit loss for a couple of levels!No, instead, I'd go the other way - keep the same number of allies and just buy more gold units :)

Bronson
04-13-2012, 12:14 PM
No, instead, I'd go the other way - keep the same number of allies and just buy more gold units :)

Alright for some isn't it and only 62 to go so you should have them by the end of the week ;) lol

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:23 PM
...the easier, less OCD max unit calc is
lvl x 20 = max units

i just wanted be OT for the 10th time, thank you!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 12:29 PM
lvl x 20 = max units

i just wanted be OT for the 10th time, thank you!Absolutely correct! I'm an enabler :). However; if you don't have the max allies allowable for your level, you can't take the max units to battle.

Bronson
04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
lvl x 20 = max units

i just wanted be OT for the 10th time, thank you!

Absolutely correct! I'm an enabler :). However; if you don't have the max allies allowable for your level, you can't take the max units to battle.

She shot you down bang bang!!

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:35 PM
OT #11

...yes HK, that's why i put "MAX" units! lol.

point being... stricker can be OT, ok ;p

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:37 PM
She shot you down bang bang!!
no bronson, hk missed the point! ...now you did too!

tol... what's wrong w/these people...

Coolio
04-13-2012, 12:46 PM
No, instead, I'd go the other way - keep the same number of allies and just buy more gold units :) and waste your hard earned money on this game. Oh dear!

Aidan
04-13-2012, 12:54 PM
She's a GM. She cn afford it...Let her spend however she likes with her money.

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 12:56 PM
no bronson, hk missed the point! ...now you did too!

tol... what's wrong w/these people... LOL. I got the point...that's why I said I was an enabler and acknowledged you were correct. I put the other part in case someone else missed the max. :)

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:57 PM
and waste your hard earned money on this game. Oh dear!
i knew i recognized this idiot!

hey jigsaw... are you looking to get banned again!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22580-New-event-starting-tomorrow!&p=142719&viewfull=1#post142719
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22580-New-event-starting-tomorrow!&p=142720&viewfull=1#post142720
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22580-New-event-starting-tomorrow!&p=142721&viewfull=1#post142721

this is your LAST Warning! Quit the crap...now!!! jigsaw-coolio!!! you are such an idiot!!!

Bronson
04-13-2012, 01:02 PM
LOL. I got the point...that's why I said I was an enabler and acknowledged you were correct. I put the other part in case someone else missed the max. :)

Yes I also got the point..and that's why she said she was an enabler and acknowledged you were correct. She also put the other part in just in case someone else missed the max. :)

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes I also got the point..and that's why she said she was an enabler and acknowledged you were correct. She also put the other part in just in case someone else missed the max. :)Is there an echo on this thread?

Bronson
04-13-2012, 01:05 PM
and waste your hard earned money on this game. Oh dear!

It's not a waste if you enjoy it and maybe she makes it so easy it's not hard earned and she's a cat not a dear

Bronson
04-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Is there an echo on this thread?

I was gonna repeat that as well but I got a random fact, a ducks quack doesn't echo, should have saved that for Drainos thread lol

Coolio
04-13-2012, 01:10 PM
And create another user name lol

stricker
04-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Is there an echo on this thread?
happy now! lol

Yes I also got the point..and that's why she said she was an enabler and acknowledged you were correct. She also put the other part in just in case someone else missed the max. :)

y'all, y'all, y'all
aren't, aren't, aren't
enabling, enabling, enabling
me, me, me
anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore!!!!!!!

now, now, now
i'm, i'm, i'm
not, not, not
on, on, on
topic, topic, topic, topic, topic!!!!!

stricker
04-13-2012, 01:12 PM
And create another user name lol
with your post, we'll recognize the poser again!

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 01:13 PM
y'all, y'all, y'all
aren't, aren't, aren't
enabling, enabling, enabling
me, me, me
anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore!!!!!!!

now, now, now
i'm, i'm, i'm
not, not, not
on, on, on
topic, topic, topic, topic, topic!!!!!ha ha ha ha...lol lol lol...

How's this for OCD? You're post would be more accurate if you posted my thread about enabler over Bronson's, then mine again about the echo. Then your echo calls.

Coolio
04-13-2012, 01:14 PM
with your post, we'll recognize the poser again!Cooor I wish I was as hard as you. You get me all excited with your power. Give me a kiss x

Bronson
04-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Cooor I wish I was as hard as you. You get me all excited with your power. Give me a kiss x

Would you be hard if he did give you a kiss?

Coolio
04-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Would you be hard if he did give you a kiss?I would definitely