PDA

View Full Version : Cash issue

Bopper
04-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Howdy All.

Kind of a weird scenario this morning. Woke up to collect my earnings and start constructing another building. I noticed that I had $140 just hanging out in my account prior to collecting. I don't have anything that earns me $140 and I tend to bank, so I found it odd.

I needed about $10k to have the amount for a Dominican so I withdrew it. It came out of my bank but only added about $2k to my screen. I did this a couple more times with the same effect before I finally just withdrew my total balance (about $180k) to see if that would work. This gave me an on screen total of around $185-190k. I purchased the DR and went to deposit the rest when I got a "news flash" that I had just been robbed of about $60k. This happened within a 30 second or so window. I deposited the rest but I still show the $140 on my screen.

Anyone else experience anything like this?? I sent a support request to funzio.

Sasha54
04-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Howdy All.

Kind of a weird scenario this morning. Woke up to collect my earnings and start constructing another building. I noticed that I had $140 just hanging out in my account prior to collecting. I don't have anything that earns me $140 and I tend to bank, so I found it odd.

I needed about $10k to have the amount for a Dominican so I withdrew it. It came out of my bank but only added about $2k to my screen. I did this a couple more times with the same effect before I finally just withdrew my total balance (about $180k) to see if that would work. This gave me an on screen total of around $185-190k. I purchased the DR and went to deposit the rest when I got a "news flash" that I had just been robbed of about $60k. This happened within a 30 second or so window. I deposited the rest but I still show the $140 on my screen.

Anyone else experience anything like this?? I sent a support request to funzio.

Well not exactly this but some weird stuff last week.

Every morning when I did my main collection I would see that money was ready to collect with NO robbery signs showing and NO news items flashing. I would collect and I would see that all my buildings paid the full amount - then I would bank it right away.

immediately after I would get news flash and there would be a list of robberies - some quite high and the times showing were for within the last 8 hours or so. This went on for several days and I did report it to Funzio and it has stopped now - they said they resolved it but of course didn't say what it was.

then of course I though maybe it would have been to my advantage not to report it since my money wasn't short.

Maybe those who robbed me got the money - and I got it too so could have been a program bug - OR - something else.

Dillinja
04-13-2012, 10:34 AM
loads of stuff

If you get robbed while the game is running, then you dont lose any money and the other person gets whatever amount they've robbed.
Been a glitch for as long as I care to remember.

stixx
04-13-2012, 11:37 AM
If you get robbed while the game is running, then you dont lose any money and the other person gets whatever amount they've robbed.
Been a glitch for as long as I care to remember.

i believe thats fixed,
you wont see you buildings robbed, you think you collect 100% but as soon as you wanna deposit it, it shrinks to whatever is left from the robberies

Santa
04-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Known glitch. Report to Funzio support.

Stixx nailed it. :)

J-Rizzi
04-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Stixx, how long ago was this fixed? I've collected but never checked if I was depositing the full amount. And what if I wasn't depositing but I was buying a store? same deal? Can anyone else verify this?
i believe thats fixed,
you wont see you buildings robbed, you think you collect 100% but as soon as you wanna deposit it, it shrinks to whatever is left from the robberies