PDA

View Full Version : Issue 'Put Out Their Eyes'

Mindsss
04-13-2012, 02:09 AM
In the goal 'Put Out Their Eyes' I stumble upon a problem: part 2, 'Tap on the Browstone and complete the job in Soho'. The Brownstone building eats my energy... but nothing happens otherwise. Instead of moving to step 2, it remains on Step 0/3... no matter how many times I try it. This looks like a glitch/bug... and I'm not able to continue otherwise. Help?

Ghost818
04-13-2012, 02:16 AM
In the goal 'Put Out Their Eyes' I stumble upon a problem: part 2, 'Tap on the Browstone and complete the job in Soho'. The Brownstone building eats my energy... but nothing happens otherwise. Instead of moving to step 2, it remains on Step 0/3... no matter how many times I try it. This looks like a glitch/bug... and I'm not able to continue otherwise. Help?

Hey Minds, I am assuming you are on the Android , if so, report your problems to Funzio's support team, their email is:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include your device type, in game name, mafia code, app version #, build #, and data.

Due to the new release of Crime City on the Android, expect for resolutions to these issues to take a little longer than usual, be patient and they will help you out.

Hope I was clear, regards

Ghost.