PDA

View Full Version : Name the LE Boat?

youj
04-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Why is nobody giving it a name? I think we are suppose to give a name in the Announcement sub-forum and she will pick the names for the poll from there?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24317-Name-the-boat!&p=166063#post166063

JohnnyR
04-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Well, my message had to be approved, maybe there's a backlog and she's not approved them yet.

War Priest
04-12-2012, 11:17 PM
They are being hidden so we cannot see eachother's I am assuming. She will pick the names in the morning.

Dreno33
04-12-2012, 11:23 PM
They are being hidden so we cannot see eachother's I am assuming. She will pick the names in the morning.

Exactly. And also so no one knows each others which means no influences when posting our own nor any influences when picking in poll

War Priest
04-12-2012, 11:24 PM
So if I win again. Don't be angry! Haha, just kidding! =D

Dreno33
04-12-2012, 11:33 PM
So if I win again. Don't be angry! Haha, just kidding! =D

if you win the next one, may I suggest you tell them you are donating it to me? its a defense-powered SEA unit. that's my kinda UNIT baby!.

Food for thought :D :D

War Priest
04-12-2012, 11:34 PM
if you win the next one, may I suggest you tell them you are donating it to me? its a defense-powered SEA unit. that's my kinda UNIT baby!.

Food for thought :D :D

But I picked such an awesome name! =/

JMC
04-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Also many people just stick to the general forum, i wouldnt have noticed if you didn't say something here.

Thunder Child
04-12-2012, 11:54 PM
But I picked such an awesome name! =/
Can see you're dying to spill the beans!

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Also many people just stick to the general forum, i wouldnt have noticed if you didn't say something here.This is my point about not having so many sub-forums. Should be a General for all of us and a technical for ones that are specifically directed to customer support (which already has an in-game ticket option).

JohnnyR
04-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Also many people just stick to the general forum, i wouldnt have noticed if you didn't say something here.

Yeh...they should've maybe made an announcement here to us who stick in general that there was an announcement in the announcement section, lol.

I'm not one for change to begin with, but I actually preferred the forum the way it was before. If I wanted to toddle off and read the technical page for a while I could, if I wanted to read specifically what people's suggestions were, I could...now there is no clicking around when I get bored... :-/ That's just me tho...

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm sure that the changes were done to streamline the job of the person responsible for monitoring the forum and had absolutely nothing to do with the feedback of those of us who contribute ;)

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:49 AM
...now there is no clicking around when I get bored... :-/ That's just me tho...
no worries Johnny. i'll be happy to start a few hundred OT thread for you when ever you get bored... just let me know, ok?

JohnnyR
04-13-2012, 01:20 AM
no worries Johnny. i'll be happy to start a few hundred OT thread for you when ever you get bored... just let me know, ok?

Hahaha, maybe get a mod in here to quiet the ruckous and wham, sit 'em down and grill them. First question-casualty rates, WTF?!

War Priest
04-13-2012, 05:20 AM
This is my point about not having so many sub-forums. Should be a General for all of us and a technical for ones that are specifically directed to customer support (which already has an in-game ticket option).

Yeh...they should've maybe made an announcement here to us who stick in general that there was an announcement in the announcement section, lol.

It is called "less competition"! The less people, the greater chance of you winning.

JMC
04-13-2012, 12:11 PM
... the boat names.... I assumed that since everyone was limited to 1 entry, all entries would be voted on. Really not liking these picks. Not voting on this one.

Luke7676
04-13-2012, 12:23 PM
... the boat names.... I assumed that since everyone was limited to 1 entry, all entries would be voted on. Really not liking these picks. Not voting on this one.

No comment here. Didn't even get to see how good the others were. Don't think I'm voteing at this point in time.

bilbo baggins
04-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know who's names they are?

bilbo baggins
04-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Me too :D :)

War Priest
04-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Wish she would of showed all the names entered. I have a feeling she kept them hidden still because of all the crap she got from people on the last contest.

Anyways now that the polls are out I will share this with you all.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=southampton+tug+boat&qpvt=southampton+tug+boat&FORM=IGRE