PDA

View Full Version : Player Name vs Forum Screen Name - Are They Different

vball
04-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Hello everyone. A thought as my ally list grows.

First off let me hijack my own thread by saying that I wish they would allow us to delete grunts so we can not delete humans.

Ok back to topic. Do you have a different name on your game vs on here? For example my game name is photographer and here it is vball. It would be helpful so as not to delete any of you here by accident.

So are your names different or the same?

overkill 280
04-12-2012, 10:00 PM
My game name is Rod. And on here it's, what it says to the left! lol

Thunder Child
04-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Vball, you may be interested in the thread I have resurrected "Origin of your name"
Also check out "know thy neighbor", in the best of best sticky I believe...

vball
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh, thank you Thunder Child. Sorry about the repeat.

Thunder Child
04-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Oh, thank you Thunder Child. Sorry about the repeat.
No, not a repeat, just that something of what you were asking is in these and possibly other threads...
Some of us have also sent tickets to Funzio to synch our names, BTW, if that is something you're considering.

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Vball - I created the "Know thy neighbor" thread to encourage people to put their in-game names and ID's in your signature. My hope is that over time, we will be able to easily associate your forum name with your game name so we won't accidently delete forum friends.

Just wanted to repeat that request.

JohnnyR
04-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Vball - I created the "Know thy neighbor" thread to encourage people to put their in-game names and ID's in your signature. My hope is that over time, we will be able to easily associate your forum name with your game name so we won't accidently delete forum friends.

Just wanted to repeat that request.

Twas a great idea McDoc, maybe stick it in your sig man.

Dreno33
04-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Twas a great idea McDoc, maybe stick it in your sig man.

its also in the sticky