PDA

View Full Version : Allie I Never Added - Can Someone Explain

FromAfar
04-12-2012, 08:19 PM
for the 2nd time, i have an extra allie i never added.

i only have 1, me and i (one pod one pad) are all i have. no problem, but all of a sudden i now have an extra allie. it says 3, but i never added another.

i contacted support, they called it an NPC based member, and removed it on my request the first time.

Can someone 'splain this one to me?

thanks!
FA

bigflan
04-12-2012, 08:24 PM
It's what we here call a grunt it's ally that you can't get rid off if you go to the special section of the shop you will see a extra ally that's what you got you can get them from vents and for reaching level 3 on a map you get one

War Priest
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Yep. It's a grunt ally. You can't control it. If you get it, well your forced to have another ally unless you delete a human ally.

Agent Orange
04-12-2012, 08:32 PM
As the others said, you can get them by completing a complete set of missions in the maps, or by opening boxes in the current event.

stricker
04-12-2012, 09:06 PM
As the others said, you can get them by completing a complete set of missions in the maps, or by opening boxes in the current event.

every 3rd level mission, i might add...

no cure yet is know to exist from the Funzi0 CDC...
it's like some terrible STD you cannot get rid of!

...psychological counseling is all you can get around here!

Mcdoc
04-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Maybe the invisible prize is a battle condom to keep you from getting stuck with the grunts disease. LoL

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Maybe the invisible prize is a battle condom to keep you from getting stuck with the grunts disease. LoLBAH HA HAH!!!! lmao... you just made me wake up my wife LOL mcdoc... now i'm in trouble!!!

Marc
04-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Dude you can delete them. all you have to do is sent a support ticket to funzio to delete all your grunts. I did that and funzio gracefully deleted all my grunts. :D <3 Funzio for complying with my request. :o

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:45 AM
...NO WAY! i'm pissed. Marc, you've got to be messing with me. they didn't give me that option when i requested the list to be reset... it's a conspiracy man!!!!! so you are telling me there is a grunt vaccine???

Aidan
04-13-2012, 12:48 AM
Good Lord. Marc hv found a CURE. U r the saviour of mankind.

Did they removed the one u ger frm lvl 3 map? If so, why do they hv tht grunt reward in the 1st place. They seriously need to start doing somethng bout the grunt. Either remove frm the game or make it useful; give stat, special ability etc

Thunder Child
04-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Good Lord. Marc hv found a CURE. U r the saviour of mankind.

Did they removed the one u ger frm lvl 3 map? If so, why do they hv tht grunt reward in the 1st place. They seriously need to start doing somethng bout the grunt. Either remove frm the game or make it useful; give stat, special ability etc
What, like sing a tune or do a jig perhaps, or perform a few karate chops on the nearest tree? If so, I'd keep em!

stricker
04-13-2012, 12:53 AM
Either remove frm the game or make it useful; give stat, special ability etc
...yeah right Aidan! like it will have some kind of symbiotic relationship with us or something... seriousLY!!? =p

Dreno33
04-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Or for every grunt you have, you get to see them walk around in your base with you, but theirs a pattern:

Grunts 1-2: soldiers (in pants and white tee/dog tag)
Grunts 3-4: heavy-equipped soldiers (full armor, loaded gun)
Grunts 5-6: Juggernauts!
Grunts 7-8: Soldier in Jeep
Grunts 9-10: BigFlan's turret operator!!
etc, etc, etc

Aidan
04-13-2012, 01:06 AM
What, like sing a tune or do a jig perhaps, or perform a few karate chops on the nearest tree? If so, I'd keep em!

...yeah right Aidan! like it will have some kind of symbiotic relationship with us or something... seriousLY!!? =p

LMAO!
Why not? If the grunt is a she, pretty, sexy, curvy, can sing, can hop, entertain. I wudnt mind keeping lots of them then. Make it like Aidan's harem.....

stricker
04-13-2012, 01:17 AM
...you hear that dev gods???
Aidan wants to bare my burden!!! please transfer all of my grunts to him ASAP... i've decorated them with makeup and padded them in all the right places so he won't have a clue what he's getting until he's got them...

Marc
04-13-2012, 02:31 AM
Yep here the cure from my edited transcript:

X <employee last name>, <month> <time> <date>

Hello <first name>,

No problem, I have deleted all of your grunts.

Regards,

X

www.funzio.com

<first name> <last name>, <month> <date> <time> (PDT):

Permission to delete all of my grunts?

--------------------------------------------------
INFO JARGON HERE
--------------------------------------------------

Sent from my iPhone

This email is a service from Funzio

If you want proof you can add me and look at my inventory. i have 3 of the indestructible unit from the last chopper event and that event gave me alot of useless grunts as a prize.

Aidan
04-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Btw, we r not doubting u. I'm sure they wud do tht. It's just nobody thought of emailing funzio to remove the grunt. I did email them on removing the grunt but tht's bcoz i accidently bought them

Marc
04-13-2012, 02:54 AM
hehe don't think that would be a problem and i didn't see it but there are millions of <surname> out there. Quickly do a name edit. Sorry to the funzio employee

Big John
04-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Make the grunts cheerleaders who perform when you win a fight.

Hello Kitty
04-13-2012, 03:58 AM
Maybe the invisible prize is a battle condom to keep you from getting stuck with the grunts disease. LoLI guess I just slap grunts with the condom I get?

Aidan
04-13-2012, 04:06 AM
U can slap as much as u want. It will only get them more excited. Lol

War Priest
04-13-2012, 05:40 AM
Looks like Funzio is going to be getting a lot of grunt removal emails all of the sudden.

cheiz
04-13-2012, 05:58 AM
No sh*t, didn't read this before I posted the "How many Grunts do you have". I should have named it "How many Grunts have you had removed"

Agent Orange
04-13-2012, 06:09 AM
i contacted support, they called it an NPC based member, and removed it on my request the first time.

FA

hmmm so you were dis-gruntled then......

Agent Orange
04-13-2012, 06:10 AM
Looks like Funzio is going to be getting a lot of grunt removal emails all of the sudden.

Yikes so we are going to have a whole batch of disgruntled players!

War Priest
04-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Yikes so we are going to have a whole batch of disgruntled players!

Haha. I am keeping mine! I know they suck now, but when I finally do have 500 allies, I prefer most of them to be grunts. Scrolling through hundreds of strangers trying to find your friends name doesn't sound appealing.

Coolio
04-13-2012, 12:50 PM
for the 2nd time, i have an extra allie i never added.

i only have 1, me and i (one pod one pad) are all i have. no problem, but all of a sudden i now have an extra allie. it says 3, but i never added another.

Can someone 'splain this one to me?

thanks!
FAYou can start by spelling Ally right (allie)