PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if an explosive has been consumed?

Capt Planet
04-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Hello,

Long time lurker.
I was curious if there's some type of notification of when an explosive has been consumed? I remember seeing a thread where someone said there's a chance of an explosive staying in your inventory after being used. Did they take this out?

Rhino72
04-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Take a look at the fight / rob results screen and at the bottom of all the equipment used you will see if any explosives were consumed.

enahs1
04-12-2012, 07:29 PM
It tells you if it consumed... If you fight someone and the fight result comes up it says if anything has been consumed or not... If someone attacks you it will tell you if anything has been consumed under the message saying you've been attacked.

Capt Planet
04-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Thanks.

So explosive is a one time use and there isn't a small chance of it staying as a permanent item in your inventory?

murf
04-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks.

So explosive is a one time use and there isn't a small chance of it staying as a permanent item in your inventory?

Definitely not a one time use...if you lose a fight/rob or win a close fight/rob you will also lose attack or defense explosives depending on whether you are being attacked or robbed. I have accumulated over $20,000,000 of attack explosives, so I am very careful who I choose to attack/rob so that my chance of losing explosives is very, very low.