PDA

View Full Version : Need non CC help...

Santa
04-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Okay, so something weird has been going on with my family iTunes account. Random apps downloaded. Random songs bought. These things are actually costing us money.

My family is trying to set up a new account without any payment information. Is this possible? We already disabled our old account and contacted Apple support. Any suggestions?

The only thing I can think of is to somehow get a really cheap iTunes card, use the card as payment info on the account, then delete the payment info after. But IDK if my parents would buy an iTunes card...

Please help. :(

Ghost818
04-12-2012, 05:55 PM
If the purchases arent made by you, or a family member, contact iTunes support. Under your iTunes ID, or apple ID, you can chose to not include a payment type. I think there is a None option.

EDIT: I was in a hurry to go take a shower, didnt see you already contacted support.

As Xclusiv said, you can make your account a free account it doesnt require a credit card, or Payment Type of any sort. There is a None option as I said above.

xclusiv
click on a free app to download without being signed in then it will say to log in or create account and create an account and u can skip entering credit card details and it will be a free account.

Ram
Stop buying gold you sneaky little kid!

Nudie
04-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Spooky but there is usually a rational explanation. Do you have an infant in the house?

Santa
04-12-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't see a none option on my iPod. I'll try the computer tomorrow. :/

i need muney
04-12-2012, 09:40 PM
You can do it only from iTunes on your Mac or pc.

mnju_03
04-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Delete all financial info from account and call apple support to talk about it and fix it.